Quest Service Group is a retail sales, merchandising, installation, and marketing company that partners with national and regional retailers and manufacturers to provide in-store solutions that drive results.
We are looking for a Full Time Regional Account Representative to generate excitement, increase brand awareness and drive sales through in-aisle training, event execution, and promotions, resulting in profitable sales & growth for our client. This position will be responsible for servicing major Home Center and Farm Retailers in the Atlanta, GA region. The Regional Account Representative will visit approximately 150 stores training retail sales associates on outdoor power equipment. Products include riding mowers, walk behind mowers, gas blowers, chain saws, gas trimmers, and other similar items. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to develop a career in sales or marketing. We are currently looking for candidates located within the Atlanta, GA area.
- Educate, promote and demonstrate outdoor power equipment product features and benefits to retail store associates.
- Build rapport & positive relationships with store management and associates
- Spring and Fall Training Event participation
- Attend weekend customer appreciation days (approximately eight Saturdays per year)
- Assure in-store POP/Merchandising is set to best practice
- Assure proper product presentation
- Assessing and acting upon store associate needs and problem resolution
- Develop and maintain base-level knowledge of products and programs represented
- Distribute point of sales materials
- Report back to management store call results
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn, demonstrate & speak about outdoor power equipment products
- Bachelor or Associate college degree preferred
- Friendly, outgoing, confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to travel overnight (80% travel mostly by car)
- Self-starter, committed to the task
- Experience in event marketing/demonstrations highly desirable
- Demonstrated superior customer service
- Outdoor power equipment experience a plus
- Ability to work long days and weekends when necessary
- Present a neat, clean and appropriately groomed professional appearance
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Excellent computer skills
If interested, please e-mail your resume to the contact information provided.
We are an equal opportunity F/M/D/V
Indeed - 9 months ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...