Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Found 2,615 reviews matching the search
Phlebotomy technician (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAAugust 18, 2017
The work place and employess were kind and hard working. The management could have been better. When it pertained to situations that may have been a misunderstanding managemenet allowed their personal differences to get in the way and made it a hard time for me to work there.
Pros
kind employees, work place was balanced
Cons
managements energy and attuide
Quest Diagnostics
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAAugust 18, 2017
This is a wonderful place to work. I really enjoyed my time at this company! I enjoyed working at this company it has a awesome group of people that work for this company.
Pros
Everyone is very heplful
Cons
na
Changes everyday
Referral Representative II (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 18, 2017
Loved the job that I had. Maintained friendships with outside clients. Made physicians comfortable with the process with the changes that were made. Detail oriented.
Friendly and Room for advancement
Lab Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 17, 2017
Provided thorough and high quality training. Great entry level job with plenty of room for advancement. Competitive pay with great benefits. My only reason for leaving was due to different career path.
High confidentiality / Fast Pace
Toxicology Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 17, 2017
I was responsible for all Federal duties for Toxicology drug screening.
Distributed drug screen results and generated several reports every six months
Pros
Stayed busy and interesting job
Cons
Hostel work environment.
Listening to the radio or audio books
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR TECH III (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOAugust 17, 2017
This is really a good company that is different in so many ways, listening to the radio and audio books but it is stressful if you don't meet quota and the struggle is very hard.
Pros
Walking distance for eatery
Cons
Poor managment
Main Lab Draw Station
House-Call Coordinator/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 17, 2017
Working at the main lab was rewarding and challenging. I started out being a phlebotomist, servicing patients who came in for lab work for their physicians, as well as pre-employment drug screens, paternity testing, etc. At my time at Quest, I worked directly with management in implementing a house-call program designed to serve home bound patients, where I remained as the House Call Coordinator
productive
Client Service Representative 1 (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 17, 2017
This place of employment is great it has room for growth as well as helath and dental benefits are great and affordable if you have a family. This is a great place if your going into the medical field
Steady work pace
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAAugust 17, 2017
Overall I enjoyed working with this company. I enjoyed meeting people from different walks of life. We used a wide variety of different testing for healthcare.
fun place to work
lab teach (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 17, 2017
the staff were great fun an hard worker. thay knew there jobs and thay worked hard all the time. they woked over time with a smile. and did a lot to make you fill good
Ok place to work
Specimen Management (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAAugust 16, 2017
It's not a rewarding job but it's a job. The hours vary and the work is repetitious. They normally hire through a temporary agency and the positions are temp to perm.
N/a
Supervisor, Patient Services Centers (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJAugust 16, 2017
Quest Diagnostics is a fast-paced environment. Direct managers are supportive of their direct reports. The company provides a lot of opportunities to learn; however, opportunities for career development are not always available.
Great work atmosphere
Patient Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAAugust 16, 2017
this was my first job. Had I known then what I know now I would still be with Quest. The benefits and the pay are excellent. The management is also easy to get along with.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
may have to change locations
Fast paced laboratory with great rewards.
Specimen Processor II (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAAugust 16, 2017
Apply PPE equipment, lab coat, safety goggles, etc. Retrieve your allotted work bin. Data entry of patient info into system and print labels for vials to be tested. Exact pour off of specimen into vials and accurate routing to testing areas. The importance of safely handling bio-hazardous material was paramount. Although very fast-paced environment the staff was always given moments to relax and take breaks. The hardest part of the job was to meet the quotas that were set. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay.
Pros
Great pay and education.
Cons
Working with bio-hazards.
Patient Billing Department Representative (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJAugust 16, 2017
I loved this company. They payed awesome and really knew how to make you feel good about the work you were doing and the way you were doing it. The downside was the vacation and sick days.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Pto
a busy day
PSR II - Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 16, 2017
I feel like there are times we are over worked for what we have to deal with on a daily basis, especially with all the extra work they have us doing now...we don't get paid to be a medical biller.
Pros
patients, co workers
Cons
collecting payments
Worked independently on my own traveling up to 300 miles daily picking up lab specimens
Lab rep 2 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2017
Great place to work for the pay is fair could be better they don't bother you if you do your job, you travel for work, customers are nice and the expectation are not too much to ask
Pros
Travel nobody breathing down your neck
Cons
Pay could be better
Not a good place to work
Client Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 15, 2017
No room for advancement unless you are friends with management. Pay was decent to start then stagnated quickly with no additional pay for additional work.
Enjoyable and relaxing place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 15, 2017
A typical at Quest Diagnostics is walking in the door ready to achieve your daily goals. The goal is to take as many successful calls as possible. The rush of having a goal each day, gave me the push to perform to the best of my ability.
faxt paced
Forensic Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 15, 2017
working at quest was a experience working in the lab.
learned how to process fluids.
worked in a fast paced environment.
people got upset when you tell them how to do job.
Pros
fast pavced
Cons
favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval