Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Found 2,079 reviews matching the search
very busy
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 4, 2016
good place to work, friendly co-workers. There was a lot of computer based training which is mostly on driving abilities. Minimum supervision which was nice.
nice coworkers
Lab phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  im a float for mrs hudsonDecember 4, 2016
I am a quest float my schedule is not a set schedule so I can drive from east freeway all the way to Baytown . sometimes I get off at 4pm or sometimes not until 5:15 the hardest part of my job is the driving floating is not what I expected to be looking for a more stable job closer to home
Pros
i like my coworkers
Cons
driving from site to site
Don't waste your time
Billing Technician (Current Employee) –  San Juan Capistrano, CADecember 3, 2016
Typical corporate culture- everyone is out for #1 at the expense of patients and clients. The all mighty dollar and pointless metrics rule decision making. They do not value employees; it's all about taking care of their own with platinum parachutes.
Great company with Great coworkers
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 3, 2016
I enjoy all of my time and quest and wanted to stay but my family moved to FL and there were no job postings open in Jacksonville to apply for a transfer.
Pros
Benefits and coworkers
Cons
non
Very good place to work
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  TAMPADecember 2, 2016
I have very good experience with this company. Experience managing, good social environment the opportunity to learn and advance on this company was great
Extremely poor management and supervisors
Specimen processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2016
The place is ran like a sweat shop, all about production and numbers. The manger of processing watches people on camera and pretends to be all the good of company but is only to make himself look good. The supervisors are all lying puppets. I wouldn't recommend this as a long term place to work.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Management, and supervisors
Drow Blood instruct patient on speciment collection, speciment transfered
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLNovember 28, 2016
Very peaceful work environment. Excellent team work always something new to learn, open to learning. Very pleased when patient complemented my good job and the professionalism that they received from me. On the other side very hard when for any reason I was unable to perform my job.
Great Company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MANovember 28, 2016
I loved working at Quest. My manager was very accommodating. I could not ask for a better working environment. I highly recommend this company.
this was a temp to hire position a very good job that i wanted to stay with
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLNovember 28, 2016
fun and excitied to be there the management was awesome and my co-workers we was a team the hardest part of the job was leaving when i was offered a position the salary was lower if got hired on i couldnt except but this was a great job orange park florida
Pros
team work i learned how to do drug screen i learned how to process the blood
Cons
the pay was the only problem
great until taken over by quest
Specimen Technician I (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10016November 28, 2016
this place a business was great until it was taken over by quest diagnostics. my schedule changed and the workload became unbearable at times. left within 6 months of take over.
Great place to learn and work
Phlebotomist II (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTNovember 27, 2016
Great place to work and learn. ..just need to be able to get out on time at 5...But that won't happen because it's opened till 5...workers done afterwards
Pros
Uniforms supplied
Cons
You never get out on time at the end of the day
best place to work
Specimen Management Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 26, 2016
quest diagnostics is a good place to work the only problem is the hours that you have to work that it,,,,but i love to go back cause they really know how to work has a team
lack of room for advancement
Senior Client/Physician Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 26, 2016
Quest Diagnostics offered little room for advancement and lower than average salary for existing employees. New employees come in to company at much higher salary than existing.
Pros
security
Cons
poor salary and lack of advancement opportunity
Disappointed
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee) –  Danville, VANovember 26, 2016
Very disappointed in quest...when my life got threatened and I had to move, they were very rude and not concerned at all....
Cons
Manager didnt seem to care
Great office and worked with a great staff
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTNovember 25, 2016
I learned a lot from working at Quest , different ways to draw blood and other tests and also learning how to use all the computers. Most of all making the patients comfortable and happy with their experience
Pros
Great office, fellow employees were always there to help you.
Cons
Too many different supervisors while I was there
Unsatisfactory
Insurance Risk Assessment Interviewer I (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MONovember 23, 2016
I have never posted a bad review on any employers that I have worked for before, but this one was different. At this company you are considered a number and not a person. Some parts of the policy were very unfair to the employees. Management was not all bad, but some of them were very inconsiderate and obnoxious to say the least. Compensation could have been better, but benefits were good. I am very glad that I have been relieved from this company. It was very difficult to be effective in this position because of the criteria and expectations. We had to sit for hours trying to process the interviews to a suggested perfection expected not to mention how long some of the interviews were. This was not always easy to do because applicants are most sensitive to answering a lot of medical history questions. No matter how hard you try it was not good enough. This position caused quite a bit of stress .The Company had a high turn-over rate. I would not refer anyone to work here. That is because I do care about people in general.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not a good place to work
Productive and bus, good company to work for
Mobil Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Lathem NYNovember 22, 2016
I love working as a mobil phlebotomist every day is something new. I go different places and my co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part is the 1hr drives early in the morning but you get use to it. Love doing this.
Pros
paid mileage
Cons
paper work
Great work environment
Assistant Supervisor/Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 22, 2016
Quest Diagnostics is good company to work for. It a family oriented company that allow everyone to grow within the company.
Pros
Growth
Great working environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 21, 2016
Growth opportunities always available

Leadership team is great

Overall Awesome experience

Training was great and always offered

I have the best co workers ever

Perfect place to work
Two thumbs down
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Novi, MINovember 21, 2016
Management is not open to explorer processes that will increase efficiency and make the job less stressful and more satisfying. Last minute mandatory overtime and working 55+ hours a week is not the most ideal.