Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Found 2,138 reviews matching the search
Great place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Great job needed more hours. The supervisor for my division was good hard to get a hold of at times but over all came to the site often an employees were older but still need more professional skills I fell but great company. Love drawing blood so to be able to do it every day was a pleasure.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive with lots to learn
Phlebotomy Extern (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CAJanuary 20, 2017
The staff was goal oriented and very knowledgeable. Everything was very organized and labeled for easy access. If I had any questions or concerns they were answered and well articulated.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Quest is a GREAT company to be.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 19, 2017
I learned so much from Quest and still am learning from them. They have great pay and benefits and definitely room for growth. I will say that the only reason I am looking else ware for work is due to new management. I love Quest as a company but I can't handle the politics and favoritism.
Pros
Great company, Good Benefits, Good Pay
Cons
Poor Management
Success dependent on health plan contracts
Health System Business Director (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 18, 2017
Sales success is gated by the region's access to health plan contracts. Often you can be limited by Quest's status of in or out of network.
Company is driven by Operations bottom line results.
Pros
Large well recognized company. High quality results
Cons
Objectives can change day to day.
bad management
Medical Technologist II (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 18, 2017
With new management in 2015, everything changed - it became a workplace where it was no longer for employees job satisfaction but a place for employer gains and profits.
quest diagnostics customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJanuary 17, 2017
This job is about learning and being able to apply the knowledge to answering questions from customers about their bills and insurance and E O B questions
Good
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  LenexJanuary 14, 2017
Good company to work for, if given the opportunity i would work there again.
The typical work day was never typical, my co-workers were always professional and enjoyable.
Great Industry
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Quest is a great company to work for. There is room for advancement and expanding your knowledge of the medical industry. Great culture and environment to work.
There is no room for advancement and they make it difficult to go to school
Phlebotomist III IOP Float (Current Employee) –  NJJanuary 12, 2017
Quest used to be a good place to work. I don't particularly like how this site is trying to force me to give specifics regarding what I like or dislike about my job.
Na
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakdale, CAJanuary 12, 2017
I learned how to order labs, process them, and had plenty of practice drawing and getting my anchor down. I also helped get my clinic in the blue with wait times and patient satisfaction. When I miss a stick that's what I find the hardest, I'm very hard on myself. When I make my patients day.
Pros
great hours, 401k
Cons
No Advancement
Work Place
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2017
I must admit this is one of the most stressful jobs I had. Some of the management was not professional at all. I believe they thought your life was based around the company and that's it.
busy offices
Senior Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
Great place to work can use some improvements here and there but otherwise a fine place to learn. Teamwork is highly encouraged but not a lot of opportunities to move up.
Love the company, management and excellent overall workplace morale!
Laboratory Assistant I, PSR I (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA, Manassas, VAJanuary 9, 2017
I have worked for Quest Diagnostics, Inc. two different times and places and have loved my employment there! They are a fantastic company that has their employees' best interest in mind and still aspire to achieve top notch customer service whether it's behind the scenes in the laboratory handling/testing patient specimens or the front lines of phlebotomist interacting with the patients. Can't say enough great things about this company.
Pros
Excellent pay, high quality benefits, etc.
Good place flexible
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 9, 2017
Flexible with hours and locations of work. Perfect for students. Must have a phlebotomy licence to get job. Good for first job or strait out of school.
Teachable and fun enviornmnet
Phlebotomist and Assistance Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MAJanuary 8, 2017
Certain days of the week are busy comparing to others, and that depends on if you are working in outpatient or inpatient lab. Advancement with this company is easy to obtain.
Great Job
Result Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 7, 2017
They train you well. Work days are fun and you learn new things all the time. Sometimes it is a bit stressful as they expect a VERY high call volume, but do not care nearly as much with your quality. Being a medical company, quality should always come first, as these are real lives that are being dealt with.
Pros
great training, great skills aquired
Cons
they are about quantity vs quality
Provided an income for 10 years!
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 6, 2017
The job allowed me to utilize my skills, and to learn new ones while employed there. But management was not the best, and wasn't helpful for opportunities to advance.
enjoyed working with patients
Laboratory Assistant / Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 6, 2017
I enjoyed working with the patients. I liked working in the lab setting and processing the blood for results. working with the doctors in the office I was in was a great experience. hardest part was delivering patient results that i knew was going to change their lives.
Fast paced and fun when time allowed.
Senior Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 5, 2017
Fast paced days as we were usually under a deadline. Once, the deadline was reached we would at that time be able to lighten up and would be able to enjoy ourselves and chat with one another to a certain degree.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Poor pay raises.
A very productive place to work.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 5, 2017
Quest Diagnostics was a wonderful company to work for. They treated everyone fairly and with respect. If i could go back to work for them, I would in a heartbeat.
Pros
Good benefits, great work environment.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.

Quest Diagnostics Reviews by Location