Quest Diagnostics
1,076 reviews

Quest Diagnostics Employer Reviews

Their physician office business is consolidating away from Quest
Strategic Account Executive (Former Employee), Morristown, NJDecember 24, 2014
Pros: high quality product
Cons: market is deteriorating due to consolidation
The market is changing. Hospitals are purchasing the physician groups and bringing the lab testing in house. Directly taking business away from Quest. Losing market share simply because of market dynamics. Great company, challenging marketplace.
Looking For a Career
Lab Aide II & QOM Team Member (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 24, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no management, favoritism, language, working holidays
After 14+ years and never really getting a chance to move up, I would like to find a company that give's hard workers a chance. Our supervisor is NEVER there at night with us. We have favoritism that let's certain people disappear for long periods of time. I enjoy the pay, that's bout it.
Good pay/benefits. Bad LIS computers.
Blood Bank Technologist II (Former Employee), Cambridge, MADecember 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits and pay scale.
Cons: lis systems need improvement.
Nice place to work. Good benefits. Computers LIS needs update. Management needs improvement in specific lab areas.
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR (Current Employee), Tucker, GADecember 21, 2014
Pros: third-shift no traffic going or coming to and from work
Cons: scheduling other life activities around working at night
A typical night would entail getting to work early enough to set up and start on time. Print important documents before the start of production. Sort out specimens for distribution to be processed by coworkers. Processing for the remainder of work shift with an hour break and you are done. Hardest part of the job is working at night, best part of the – more... job is you don't have to be stuck in traffic because you are going the opposite way to go home. – less
good
Technician (Current Employee), ILDecember 20, 2014
- Busy day are Monday & Tuesday
- Learn lot of different kind of sand out Lab test
- Management is average
- Co-workers are very good
- Hard to get your choice day vacation
- Keep busy so time go fast
very busy site, but with great coworkers it lightenedthe work load
Phlebotomy Tech II (Former Employee), Selma, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: work m-f with rotating weekends is great
Cons: management needs alot of work
Overall Quest Diagnostics is a great company to work for, the management could use some work, and hiring the right amount of staff for busy sites would be a plus.
Hard-working and Detail Oriented
Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLDecember 18, 2014
Throughout the years, I can proudly say I have proven to be an ambitious, hard-working and goal-driven individual. I wear many hats each day from the moment I come into work at 4 a.m. until the time I kiss my children good night. I pride myself in delivering outstanding client-specific service to those I do business with. On a typical day at work, I – more... will produce between 250 and 350 transcribed reports (these are short reports). I have had the pleasure of managing the transcription department at my current job, but I decided to step down to do what I enjoy doing most, which is transcribe. – less
Certified Phlebotomist/PSR (Former Employee), Amherst, NYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: great customer relations/and co workers, good company
Busy, great patients, learn patience and was able to calm patients down when in stress, co workers were awesome to work for, management was responding back when I needed them to call me back, really didn't have a hard part in the job, most enjoyable giving patient satisfaction.....
Productive, great earning environment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Springfield MassDecember 11, 2014
I had learned a lot at Quest while just starting off into doing phlebotomy. Its was a great place with great people to get experience also. I worked with al types of patients from young to old and got to really learn all types of ways of drawing. I really found my passion for drawing from the well knowledgeable and experienced coworkers who helped me – more... along the way. – less
Quest Diagnostics
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2014
Quest is a very good company. Great benefits and a great opportunity to grow.
Excellent work
Senior Phlebotomist Technologist (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2014
Very busy all the time. I love interacting with people. I was always a team player. If a person is experienced, and know what they are doing, they should not have any hard part of a job. The most enjoyable part is when you get things done right, and make people feel happy.
horrible supervisors
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Sanger, CADecember 7, 2014
Pros: job stability
Cons: low pay, long hours, no flexibilty
back stabbing co workers, lots of unnecessary work, rude supervisors. no flexibility, long days. poor pay.
Experienced Lab
Phlebotomy Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfax, VADecember 6, 2014
Ranks as a component of the Standard & Poor's 500
Touches the lives of 30 percent of American adults each year
Serves about half of the physicians and hospitals in the U.S
Engages workforce of about 41,000 employees dedicated to putting patients first every day
Operates more than 2,200 patient service centers
Colleagues are great people
Genomic & Esoteric Test Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: great clinical education
Cons: management
Colleagues are great people. Helpful. Caring. Smart about their job position, duties and how to work through the maze of corporate chaos. Management has some issues, not always true to their word. Not all but a few are this way which can effect your position. Loved my position and people I worked with.
productive work place
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2014
Pros: 30minute lunch break
Cons: very slow in the afternoon
a typical day at quest diagnostics
-triaging patienrts
collecting blood/urine specimen
processing the blood/urine for further testing.
it was very fu everyday i learned something new
dealing with the patients and coworkers was a great learning experience
fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Modesto, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: benifits health, vision, dental
Cons: time off was hard to get
I greatly enjoyed working with my fellow coworkers,everyone worked
as a team and helped one another. I enjoy working with the public and assisting them when needed. I learned the need for patients is greatly needed on daily basis.
nice enviroment
Phlebotomist - Group Lead (Former Employee), Jacksonville,FlDecember 2, 2014
enjoying working with people. I had alot of hands on experience with the patients
great benefits
phlebotomist II (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXNovember 29, 2014
great structure and benefits. Monday thru Friday schedules are great for employees to have time for school or have home time with their families.
I did drawing bool, transfer blood & urine to process room, doing paper works for patients
Phlebotomy technician (Former Employee), Externship, Daly CityNovember 27, 2014
Pros: short break
Cons: healthcare
I started my Externship from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm at Quest Diagnostic in Daly City California
-Recieved 100% on Evaluation
-210 Successful attempts in Venipuncture & butterfly
Assisted in handling paper work upon arrival
-preparation and maintenance of samples for different clinical section
Sales Rep.
Field Service Rep. (IAR) (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoNovember 26, 2014
Overall great company with too many problems internally. Learning constantly and upgrading clients was always a challenge.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos