Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Found 1,989 reviews matching the search
Need more but cannot find
Histology Technician II (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 23, 2016
The atmosphere at Quest Diagnostics is not one of advancement and growth. The company on a whole is all about advancement. However, for an individual to advance in their career, it is truly about who you know and not what you know. The decision has to go all the way to the top to get recognize.
Pros
Free lab testing, no holidays
Cons
Benefit package, no advancement
Specimen Processor
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYSeptember 18, 2016
Maintained high quality and quantity of processing specimens
Proper handling of blood and biological specimens
Performed quality control tasks: verification of proper specimen for test codes
Kept workstations impeccably clean and sanitized according to company policy
No room for advancement
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 16, 2016
It's a good company to work for but there needs to be a change in management.It's a fast pace job which makes the day go by quick.
Review
Oncology Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 15, 2016
Good company to work for
- Typical day is calling on Hospitals and Cancer Centers
Learned the healthcare industry inside and out
Management - Good people
Co-workers are great
Hardest part of the job is the day to day activities and learning new tests
Good practice and great team work
Lab Technician Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 14, 2016
The manny patients that we see in this type set up job help me very much in be coming a great phlebotomist, seen patients of all ages taking care of at least 50-70 patients gave me a great practice and experience. The harder part of the job was when dealing with small children its never easy to see them cry! Great team work help me to make my job more essay and enjoyable.
Pros
Team work benefits
Cons
Low pay
productive always stayed busy
Billing Data Entry Operator II (Former Employee) –  Canoga Park, CA 91304September 12, 2016
great benefits I had but underpaid for all the job that had to be done plus on the downside had to work from home. One thing I miss the most is having such great and helpful co-workers and manager was always very understanding.
Pros
flexible
Cons
underpaid
Busy
Medical Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 12, 2016
Quest is a good place to work if you are out of college but with it being a very busy and fast pace lab, it makes training slow and also, long work days.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no work life balance
Average
Image Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2016
This is a good place to work if you are looking for a place to gain experience working in the lab processing area's. Co workers and management are not friendly or helpful. No one seems happy there.
Long hours. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting off at the end of my shift
Benefits
Cons
poor management
Busy, Proactive
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2016
My company is fun and a great place to work. Pay could be better, and they should add a bonus structure. But we work hard and play harder. Please apply
Micro managed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 11, 2016
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK HIGH STRESS LOW PAY management doesnt care about employees favoritism is very high pay is very low no incentives no vacation time of sick time very hard to make production
Pros
STABLE
Cons
STRESSFUL
Benefits
Specimen Technician (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJSeptember 10, 2016
For 15 years working in Quest is quite good. The benefits are excellent. I talk with my co-workers while working, that's how I enjoy my work. I can say I'm one of the best employee in our department. Even though I talked a lot I make sure I meet my quota. And make sure no mistakes especially we are dealing with patients test ordered.
Use to be a great place to work
Customer solutions Representative-Billing (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21213September 10, 2016
* Call Center was very busy on the phones all day, no call was the same, lots of paperwork, requests for medical notes,letters of medical necessity and diagnosis code request from the doctors to get medical claims resubmitted to insurance.Correcting patients name address and insurance information.
* Learned about diagnosis codes,test names,requirements for doing certain tests.
* Most of the people were fun to work with.
* Hardest part of the job is getting the doctor's office to send additional information for filing claims.
* Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the patient's and helping them resolve their issues.
* Most frustrating was not having time enough time off the phones to
paperwork.
Pros
Employee and Lab week was fun
Cons
Healthcare plan changed
typical day at work
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 10, 2016
a typical day at work same old stuff everyday no encouragement from management, when asked to move up time takes longer than expected no excitement or fun .
Interesting Place to Work
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJSeptember 10, 2016
A typical day or night include processing specimen with some laughter in between. The leads made sure we efficiently processed the specimen that came in while assisting if needed. My co-workers were always eager to help and we shared in each other's ups and downs. The most enjoyable part of the job was making friends out of co-workers and the different specimen that came into our department.
I can say it's awesome place to explore your knowledge and to work with great team members!! Love this place
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILSeptember 9, 2016
Once you get in you will definitely love this place, special i am medical student so i like everything here !! I can say its my second home and i love to work with all my team members!! They all are awesome and my supervisor and my manager both are to great and talented!!
Great Company to work for
Interface Implementation Manager, Sr. (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 8, 2016
I worked here for almost 15 years, and it was a great company to work for... the managers were great to work with as well. My team ran at an extremely efficient level until they disbanded it.
Pros
great workplace, great management
Cons
internal communication
fun loving
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2016
this was a great company to work for I learned a lot of new information that I took to another job, great benefit package great temp agency to work for , I really hate my assignment ended with this company I saw myself advancing within company, but assignment wasn't long enough. I think if the assignments were long enough I could have went permanent, overall this is a good company to work for they just need longer assignment
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
parking was far
I had a great experience with Quest.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MASeptember 7, 2016
I worked with amazing women, i had an amazing supervisor, they knew respect. I went home feeling confident that i did my job. the clients were very respectful, they enjoyed us as employees.
High Volume Call Center
Claim Development Customer Service (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 7, 2016
Quest was an amazing company to work for a typical day was an eight hour day on the phones helping patients get there bills corrected so they could be at ease. Quest provided all workers a month long in training to perfect our careers in claim development. Management was as helpful as could be in such a stressful high volume call center. The hardest part of the job was not getting a break to catch your breathe in between calls. The most enjoyable part of the day was helping stressed patients solve their billing issues.
Fast paced company
Data Entry Technician II (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOSeptember 6, 2016
A typical day at work included fast paced data entry processing of toxi specimens from remote locations for us to process for millions of clients. The hardest part of the job is the overtime
Pros
free lunches
Cons
change in schedule

Quest Diagnostics Reviews by Location