Quest Diagnostics
1,446 reviews

Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Opportunities to advance and wonderful co workers
Senior Billing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wood Dale, ILJuly 4, 2015
Company offers benefits and opportunities beyond that of other companies. I have developed skills that I am able to use in other departments. They have a comfortable and casual work environment.
Great place to work!!
CSRI (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2015
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. There are many ways to advance in this company and they are nationwide. I currently work in client services and it is a struggle at first. Once you become comfortable with the job function and become familiar with testing information it is a breeze! I have attained a lot of knowledge about patient care working in this department.
Management Needs ALOT of work
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 2, 2015
Pros: health benefits
Cons: No communication/no raises/lack of respect for employess
Management does not have communication skills with employees! Company does not care about employess. raises are rediculous,no room for growth in company
No room for growth
Laboratory Associate (Current Employee), San Juan Capistrano, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Time off
Cons: Management, uneducated CLS's
No room for growth. Management is unappreciative of work. Only focus on the numbers and daily output. Long hours. Coworkers have negative attitudes towards work and management. Can easily get stuck in the job. No motivation from fellow employees. Some CLS's don't know basic laboratory techniques. Lab Assistants and Associates are underpaid and do most of work. Yearly performance reviews are biased and promotions only to friends instead of hard workers.
learned more processing
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant/Processor (Former Employee), Madison, NJJune 29, 2015
Pros: good place part time
Cons: bad management
processed all blood samples and split all samples according to ordered testing.Company was ok to work for but management was not very good.
Educational medical environment
Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2015
Pros: free lab work, company picnics
Cons: short lunch break
Prep specimens to be tested, run urinalysis, data entry. Working with a team, logging in specimens and making sure they are stable for testing.
Implementation Analyst (Former Employee), kearny, NJJune 29, 2015
Easy going job, the place is great and it was new when i started there. the cafeteria is great and the place is fun to be part of........
fun and a good place to work
Medical Technologist II (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 28, 2015
Quest diagnostics is a good place to work especially co-workers I am working with are very professional .I learned a lot and get familiar with new tests and machines for the tests.
A fast paced laboratory serving the best customers and working with a great team.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 27, 2015
Pros: Living in Tampa Bay, 1 hour for lunch, no weekends
Cons: finding time to handle personal matters through work week hours.
A professional also fun work environment. I lot many things from my co-workers and the position itself. Never a dull day is what I enjoyed. We served all age groups which gave me pediatric experience.
Good supervisors
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2015
Great people to work with and the supervisors are very understanding. They were willing to work with schedule conflicts.
Productive and can be a fun workplace
HR Service Center Administrative Support II - Tech (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 25, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules, amount of vacation
Cons: not enough work for the amount of people on team, non-supportive management, coworkers are not held accountable for mistakes
The flexible schedule is very nice in the Service Center. The company has great benefits and compensation. Management is all about the numbers and not quality. It does have your typical red tape and politics.
Very Productive!
Medical Billing Specialist and Phlebotomy Services (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits and a great staff
Cons: None
A typical day at work would include the process of submitting and following up on claims with the health insurance comapanies in order to receive payment for services rendered by a healthcare provider.
Fun, non stressful upbeat work environment
Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 24, 2015
Always started by putting on my protective gear, then retrieve, lable, process and place specimens in the proper bins for transport to the correct testing facility. I learned what happens to your specimens after you leave the doctors office. we also learned about many different diseases. My management always had an open door policy, was very personable and caring for her staff and was always willing to jump in and assist the staff to meet deadlines and handle large volumes of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we were able to listen to music and was not micro managed.
Workplace was good developed caring relationships with the patients and I was well respected.
Senior Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Oaks, PAJune 23, 2015
Pros: reimbursement program 401k 5 weeks of vacation
Cons: limited days off due to short staffing
Working for the company was a great experience employees were rewarded for good deeds. Your hard work never went unnoticed. The company always kept its employees aware of all the changes and new acquisitions.
Management team was amazing
Logistics/Route Driver (Former Employee), Inverness, FLJune 23, 2015
Pros: ALOT of time paid off
Cons: its go go go, not alot of break time
Loved my job my co workers and my management team! Wonderful people, and a good place to work for. Always answered my questions and if they didn't know they found out for me.
The begging of my route was slow but then it would pick up towards the middle and end which is more my style.
nice place to work and co-worker are very friendly
Insurance Analyst (Former Employee), cambridge maJune 23, 2015
I have been working this company for long time and the most enjoyable part of the job was be able to work early hours and had free parking space.
Great team work and best customers
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2015
Pros: team work
Cons: none
I love drawing blood I'm always learning new things every day I love the challenge. My boss is the best so working hard and pulling together as a team is even more exciting.
average place to work
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 20, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: depressing place to be
to be absolutely honest I wouldn't advise anyone to apply at this place there's a huge turn around rate due to the work production supervisors and training they will over work you and under pay you bust your butt for 8 hours and don't even get a simple thank you the supervisors are poorly trained the its like they give these jobs to anybody for a little of nothing in pay there's no room for growth
Productive workplace. A great learning experience
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Snellville, GaJune 16, 2015
A typical day at work as for me would be steady. Not too busy but not dead. I've learned to balance and keep a steady pace when its comes to having more than one patient or patients lined up. Worked with very minimum supervision, but the best part of my day was my patients. I enjoying talking to and seeing my patients
Wonderfull
Phlebotomist (Internship) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2015
I love working at Quest Diagnostics and hope to get a job there in the future. the staff was lovely and the clients you really got to know well since a lot of them had to come in a lot.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quest Diagnostics

Discover a career with real meaning at Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX), the nation's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Salaries

$13.31 per hour
Technician
$13.16 per hour

Quest Diagnostics Photos

Happy to be here, end of the day Yesss... work is done.
In between patients