Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Found 2,087 reviews matching the search
lack of room for advancement
Senior Client/Physician Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 26, 2016
Quest Diagnostics offered little room for advancement and lower than average salary for existing employees. New employees come in to company at much higher salary than existing.
Pros
security
Cons
poor salary and lack of advancement opportunity
Disappointed
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee) –  Danville, VANovember 26, 2016
Very disappointed in quest...when my life got threatened and I had to move, they were very rude and not concerned at all....
Cons
Manager didnt seem to care
Great office and worked with a great staff
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTNovember 25, 2016
I learned a lot from working at Quest , different ways to draw blood and other tests and also learning how to use all the computers. Most of all making the patients comfortable and happy with their experience
Pros
Great office, fellow employees were always there to help you.
Cons
Too many different supervisors while I was there
Unsatisfactory
Insurance Risk Assessment Interviewer I (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MONovember 23, 2016
I have never posted a bad review on any employers that I have worked for before, but this one was different. At this company you are considered a number and not a person. Some parts of the policy were very unfair to the employees. Management was not all bad, but some of them were very inconsiderate and obnoxious to say the least. Compensation could have been better, but benefits were good. I am very glad that I have been relieved from this company. It was very difficult to be effective in this position because of the criteria and expectations. We had to sit for hours trying to process the interviews to a suggested perfection expected not to mention how long some of the interviews were. This was not always easy to do because applicants are most sensitive to answering a lot of medical history questions. No matter how hard you try it was not good enough. This position caused quite a bit of stress .The Company had a high turn-over rate. I would not refer anyone to work here. That is because I do care about people in general.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not a good place to work
Productive and bus, good company to work for
Mobil Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Lathem NYNovember 22, 2016
I love working as a mobil phlebotomist every day is something new. I go different places and my co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part is the 1hr drives early in the morning but you get use to it. Love doing this.
Pros
paid mileage
Cons
paper work
Great work environment
Assistant Supervisor/Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 22, 2016
Quest Diagnostics is good company to work for. It a family oriented company that allow everyone to grow within the company.
Pros
Growth
Great working environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 21, 2016
Growth opportunities always available

Leadership team is great

Overall Awesome experience

Training was great and always offered

I have the best co workers ever

Perfect place to work
Two thumbs down
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Novi, MINovember 21, 2016
Management is not open to explorer processes that will increase efficiency and make the job less stressful and more satisfying. Last minute mandatory overtime and working 55+ hours a week is not the most ideal.
call center
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 20, 2016
Took over 100 phone calls a day reading medical results to doctors & nurses which I knew nothing about, with no training. Was very negative atmosphere.
Nice place to work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2016
Im a single mother of 4 and the pay here is not that good but great company to work for. The supervisors and nurses and doctors are always nice Overall best company.
Plenty of experience to gain.
Lab Associate I-Special Hematology (Current Employee) –  West Hills, CANovember 16, 2016
A high volume laboratory that constantly keeps you on your toes.
You learn how to manage your time in order to do your job productively and efficiently. Management expects you to be able to do your job without too much supervision. Co-workers are great and quite easy to get along with and are almost always there to give you a helping hand. Hardest part of the job is being able to manage the different hours they may give you if they are short handed. The best part of the job is that your constantly learning new tasks so that no day is ever routine.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time strains on work productivity
Best job I have ever had
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 16, 2016
One of the best jobs I've had. People would say being a CSR is hard and sucks but it only does if you make it suck. Management is great, offer benefits and bonuses, rewards and random food days. Easy to learn the content.
Great Place to Work.
PSC Supervisor, (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 16, 2016
Co-workers take pride in showing their love for the job. Getting to meet a variety of people from all walks of life. Loved working with the elders.
Pros
Working close to home.
Cons
Not enough co-workers.
One of the very best companies to work for.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 16, 2016
Excellent opportunity to advance.
Employees are treated with respect and their work is appreciated.
Tuition reimbursement is offered for specific majors.
Open door policy.
Pros
Excellent health benefits, and ability to transfer if approved nationwide.
Cons
Unknown.
Miserable
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 15, 2016
Coworkers constantly complained about their jobs. Discriminated against based on my age. Was youngest in my department by 6 years.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Culture and Co-workers
work place
Patient Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corona, CANovember 15, 2016
no much to say. while it is good pay, company overwork employees lacks of education and training, and they change processes to often
Managers lack of employee compassion, they dont connect with front line or Supervisors unless they are being threatened by front line. they are reactive not proactive.
Pros
good pay
Cons
overworked
High quality product - high productivity workplace environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GANovember 15, 2016
Quest drives for process improvement throughout the corporation reflecting in new and innovative ways to perform.

Good stable company. Competent management in place. Run like a major corporation which leads to National deliverable focus vs. local deliverables which may be more applicable to your region.
Pros
Stable. Competent management. Great benefits.
Cons
High volume workflow. Each employee works very hard for their 8 hour day.
This was a fun working enviroment
Specimen Processor I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2016
This is a fast paced job. I learned the process of how specimens are collected and processed in the lab. The most enjoyable part of the job was collecting the specimen from the route drivers and separating it for the individual lab departments.
Quest Diagnostics is a wonderful place to work. The diversity, the opportunities, and the service level for providers and clients is exceptional.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2016
Conference calls, follow-up emails, reporting, calendar management, I learned to be self sufficient and work with little or no supervision. I worked the best co-workers I could ever ask for. Team reliability is amazing. Overall peer support is exceptional. The hardest part of my job was to figure out who did what after employee/corporate changes happened. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with true professionals that were always willing to help and provide assistance as needed.
data entry/specimen processing
Specimem Technician II (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 14, 2016
Daily entering patient info, with any corrections necessary. occasionally answering telephones. Was trained in processing specimens, to help with overflow or short staffing. Management was
always willing to help, Learned about HIPPA, and also learned that I
enjoyed processing specimens. Also working together with other employees always proved to be great. On a monthly basis provided
management with data entry reports.
Pros
very good learning experience with specimens
Cons
short lunches, healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.