Quest Diagnostics
1,245 reviews

Quest Diagnostics United States Employee Reviews

Interesting job.
COURIER DRIVER (MEDICAL) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2015
Pros: Salary
Cons: Heavy traffic
Picking up medical specimens. Learned my way around Jacksonville. Managers were good. Co-workers were great. Heavy traffic. Meeting new people.
A Great Job if You can Travel.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Traveling
Cons: Hours Aren't Promised
HGA Quest is a wonderful place to work if you don't mind the traveling and putting the hours into the days. Many of the managers and project leaders are helpful and approachable when problems or questions arise. As long as projects are available, you can see a busy work month. But only when projects are available do you see any type of work. Sometimes the weather doesn't agree with your schedule, but if you can tough out the rain, snow, or heat, the days will fly by your third day on a project.
Route Service Representative
Route Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: Independence as a courier. Decent Benefits
Cons: Extreme Low Pay, Poor Management Interface With Employees
This position allows independent route service within a given territory.
Interaction with coworkers is favorable. Direct manager (for this location) lacks basic management skills along with diminished inter personal skills to motivate employees along with abilities to assist employees seeking an advancement within the company. Salary for this position is extremely low in comparison with other similar courier positions. Benefits are half-way decent.
Quest
Group Lead (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 15, 2015
Cons: the medical benefits are lackluster. no real chances for advancement
A typical day at work consists of assisting my team in processing all requisitions so that the results can be released to both the provider and the patient in a timely and successful manner.
my review
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 14, 2015
working with clients that are the Dr.s can be challenging at times. Dr.s have their own way of thinking when they want something done its a must if you want to remain on the good side of a DR.. Over all I would do this job again it wasnt too bad.
good co workers, great place to get phlebotomy experiance
phlebotomist (Current Employee), san jose caApril 13, 2015
Pros: good place to learn
Cons: over worked some times
great place to learn, and see what phlebotomy is all about. tons of people you can lean from. work is very fast paced, lots of overtime, pay is okay, but for a new phleb starting is great.
I love my patients and co workers. Hard work dedication.
Senior phlebotomist (Current Employee), Roselle, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: incentives, bonuses, benefits, 401k etc
Cons: sometimes work with out taking lunches, short staffed
Very busy and fast paste working environment. I've learned to how to be compassionate and patients working with this company. Management depending on what cluster your working with is very stressful and inconsistent. My co-workers where outstanding and my working at Quest worth the while. working with them was the best part of my job we all worked together as a team and put patients in front of everything we do.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Norristown, PAApril 11, 2015
Pros: you can grow within the company
Cons: none
Quest is a great place to work ..it has a great way that you can buy stock and be a part of the numbers and the up and coming changes,
Quest values you suggestion and attempts to answer your question.
Interesting place to work.
Specimen Technician II (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIApril 11, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: working midnights, losing work and the job is moving
Working midnights is the hardest part. I've learned everything about processing specimens and validating them. I like my co-workers.
High pace work enviroment
Medical Technologist of Toxicology (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: work weekends, deadlines, quotas, training
I currently work the night shift which is not conducive to my lifestyle but I manage to make it work on very little sleep; which will most likely have long term effects on my body.

A typical day is busy and you get a different bench every night. We are also on a rotating schedule and every two months your schedule changes. We also have to work weekends, at least 1 day every weekend.
Cool place to work but not for IT professional.
IT Analyst (Current Employee), 1201 S collegeville Rd, Collegeville, 19426 ,PAApril 10, 2015
Quest never gives priority to it's IT department. So you won't get much scope in this sector of Quest. They always concern on budget while executing any project so market standard products are very rarely used.
Production and quality work
Specimen Processing I, Lab Assistant (Current Employee), PRApril 10, 2015
Pros: It performs several tasks where we learn from each area daily
Cons: Salary
At Reference Laboratory we work under pressure because we received samples from patients (blood, serum , plasma, biopsy , other). We maintain quality of the sample at all times. The group of employees working in cooperation and help us all to do quality work daily.
Productive work experience very compassionate about duties performed
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Pittsburgh PennsylvaniaApril 9, 2015
Pros: Set own schedule
Cons: traveling
I enjoy going into clients home and allowing them to be comfortable in their own setting while i perform their physical. I learned that each client has their own way of expressing things and they are more comfortable sharing medical history when at home. The hardest part of my jon is the traveling but the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing i do my job to the best of my ability and treat my clients as i would like to be treated.
Great company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
Good company. Great benefits and learned so much. Able to gain a great deal of experience working with many types of patients. Geriatrics, neonates, infants, adults. Quest gives proper training on dealing with patients, needles, proper disposal, and processing
No imput
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 8, 2015
No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input No input
Working with quest created good productivity in my work and i really enjoyed working.
Rep. Phlebotomy Svcs I (Former Employee), Corona, CAApril 8, 2015
I really had great opportunity working, and i learned many new thing which help to show my effort . mangment was not good,over all I enjoyed working, as its more team work.
Productive and fun environment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), wilmington, DEApril 7, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: traveling to other sites when short on staff
good environment. friendly, fast and upbeat.Patients are friendly. Management is currently changing for the good. Leaning many new things on a daily basis. Hardest part of the job is reading slopping Doctors writing on scripts.
Productive work place
Data Entry Tech III (Current Employee), Lee's Summit MOApril 7, 2015
Pros: Easy and busy work, great benefits
Cons: Short lunches, a lot of mandatory overtime during certain times of year
Every week the employees are assigned different jobs for each day. One job duty is the Code Auditor Assistant (CAA) where I answer employees questions, verify and/or edit already entered information, including already coded forms, and give out errors to employees. Another is Performance Verifier, either for insurance or toxicology information for each client. Errors are given in this position as well, but the CAA hands out all errors to the employees. When not assigned specific duties, enter general information in different screens for the client applying for life insurance.
Poor Performance Tolerated, Even Rewarded at Times
Would Rather Not Say for Fear of Retaliation (Current Employee), Horsham, PennsylvaniaApril 7, 2015
My job is far too easy. I find myself working on auto-pilot and still performing better than most of my coworkers. We are in the business of saving lives, and too many people in this company do not care about getting the work done accurately and on time. This has a profoundly negative impact on the patients and the physicians that care for them. The consistently poor performance is tolerated, and even rewarded. No one is held accountable to the mistakes that they make. If you are lazy and think you deserve credit just for showing up (I have actually heard someone say this to a supervisor, and their employment continued.), this is the job for you.
Interesting place to workesting place to work
Processor (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Worked with a wonderful team cannot complain. Enjoyed transparency
Cons: Very limited growth for the employees
Its a good starting place for any career but very limiting for career ladder . Ex. in the lab, one can either be a Med tech or aide. If you are too ambitious you might have to transfer to other departments.

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Salaries

$52,000 per year
Customer Service Representative
$34,000 per year

Quest Diagnostics Photos

Happy to be here, end of the day Yesss... work is done.
In between patients