Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Employer Reviews

Use to be a great place to work.
Phlebotomist/trainer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2014
Quest has been making changes and it has influenced the way they treat their employees.
Lab Settings
Registration/ Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Baltimore,MDJune 30, 2014
This company is one of the best temping agency that I ever had the opportunity to work for and they treat all their workers with respect.
Worst job ever.
Tele-Interviewer (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch
this job is a a joke, and so is the pay. 12 hour mandatory overtime. no bathroom breaks. no talking. minus well be in middle school.
Good opportunities, objectionalable promotion practices and inflexible management
Medical Technologist II (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 29, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
The work is hard, but rewarding. Coworkers are for the most part great. Management seems inexperienced or simply poor at making decisions and communication. The work environment is a bit like the UN for all the diversity, but it seems as though this does not extend to promotion practices when promoting into leadership/management roles where the lack – more... of diversity is stark. – less
Very tedious job with hrs changing daily
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), baltimore, mdJune 27, 2014
Pros: meeting new ppl, saving lives
Cons: the constant travel to different locations
performing daily health histories, setting and breaking down blood drives, setting up the canteen area, numerous of draws
Very productive, good trainer
Specimen Technician I (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: nightshift
A good company to work for offer great benefit packages. A great place to work and learn all about working for a Reference lab.
Quest was an enjoyable company to work for
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Grand Blanc, MIJune 25, 2014
Pros: drawing blood and meeting people
Cons: not enough hours
Working for Quest was enjoyable because I was able to put my expertise to use and meet new people that I became friends with. I love drawing blood and being around people and thats what I did all day, every day.
the company does need more saftey in place
Phlebotomy (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 24, 2014
Pros: friendly clients
Cons: not enough hours
I worked for this company for many years. When I told them about a office that was in violation I receved no support from this company. I do not feel I would recomend this company. There are unsafe situations that need to be addressed.
Had fun working here
Sr Java J2ee Developer (Current Employee), San Clemente, CAJune 20, 2014
Pros: weekly tour
Cons: long breaks
Good places to obtain knowledge on new technologies
i was un happy at my beginning
co wrokers helped me a lot on work load
Senior Billing Rep (Current Employee), Norristown, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: great medical benefits
I do medical billing to various insurance companies. I have learned to use various billing systems and Microsoft systems.
Great place to advance
Lab Prep Tech (Former Employee), las vegas nvJune 19, 2014
Quest is busy. Best thing was the fast paced environment. Hardest was working alone, it seemed like there wasn't enough coverage which was stressful but I was always able to learn new things and expand my knowledge.
Productive place to work with limited opportunity for advancement
Route Services Representative I (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2014
Quest Diagnostics is a diverse place to work. There is not much room for advancement, without post secondary degrees in certain fields.
SQL Server Developer (Current Employee), new jerseyJune 13, 2014
 Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Systems using SQL Tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP)
 Extensive experience in creating SSRS Reports involving variety of features such as Charts, Filters, Sub Reports. Drill Down, Drill Through, Multi Values Parameters.
 Hands on experience in installation, – more... configuration, performance tuning, optimization, backup, recovery and schedule backup in SQL Server 2008 R2/2005/2000.
 Experience in creation of Database authentication modes, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
 Thorough understanding of the SDLC with proficiency in mapping business requirements, application design, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting for Information Systems Management.
 Driven by new challenges & desires to be successful in all endeavours – less
Enjoy working with my peers
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJune 13, 2014
Pros: paid holidays and 401k plan was matching every dollar
Cons: i had a new born baby could not work the midnight shift
THE HARDEST JOB WAS TRYING NOT TO SPLASH THE SPECIMEN ON YOU WHEN YOU HAD TO OPEN IT TO GET PROCESS AN DSENT DOWN THE LINE..
Good company with good benefits but little chance for advancement
Staff Cytotechnologist (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 12, 2014
I would love to continue working for Quest, but do not see a future in my current location.
productive
Medical Technologist I (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 12, 2014
flexible schedules and more learning at this time in the position, however, things have drastically changed since 2009
Great workplace
Interviewer (Current Employee), Lee's Summit MisouriJune 11, 2014
Job has plenty or opportunity for advancement and great benefits
clinical rotation
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYJune 10, 2014
Quest Diagnostics is where I did my intense 3 week clinical rotation for my phlebotomy certification through Trocaire College
Productive and everyone takes work seriously
Receptionist (Former Employee), Doylestown, PAJune 9, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: short breaks
We all did have fun, but there are times to have fun and times to get back to work. We were serious about our work, during work hours, our patients on the only thing on all of our mines, no one ever had a cell phone out, everyone was doing exactly what they needed to do. it was a wonderful workplace, not to serious, but not to much craziness.
Collaborative Selling Environment
Internal Account Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, freedom, uncapped commissions
Cons: strict compliance procedures
Quest Diagnostics is a great company to work for. unfortunately my position was eliminated company wide. Everyone I worked with was willing to help and grow my knowledge in the industry. It's a team effort and we use one another to grow our book of business. Service and insurance plans drive our relationships with our customers. The hardest par was – more... qualifying my leads and sending them to my external reps at the perfect time where both the external rep and myself benefit the most on the growth in the unforeseen future. – less

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos