Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Employer Reviews

the company does need more saftey in place
Phlebotomy (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 24, 2014
Pros: friendly clients
Cons: not enough hours
I worked for this company for many years. When I told them about a office that was in violation I receved no support from this company. I do not feel I would recomend this company. There are unsafe situations that need to be addressed.
Had fun working here
Sr Java J2ee Developer (Current Employee), San Clemente, CAJune 20, 2014
Pros: weekly tour
Cons: long breaks
Good places to obtain knowledge on new technologies
i was un happy at my beginning
co wrokers helped me a lot on work load
Senior Billing Rep (Current Employee), Norristown, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: great medical benefits
I do medical billing to various insurance companies. I have learned to use various billing systems and Microsoft systems.
Great place to advance
Lab Prep Tech (Former Employee), las vegas nvJune 19, 2014
Quest is busy. Best thing was the fast paced environment. Hardest was working alone, it seemed like there wasn't enough coverage which was stressful but I was always able to learn new things and expand my knowledge.
Productive place to work with limited opportunity for advancement
Route Services Representative I (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2014
Quest Diagnostics is a diverse place to work. There is not much room for advancement, without post secondary degrees in certain fields.
SQL Server Developer (Current Employee), new jerseyJune 13, 2014
 Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Systems using SQL Tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP)
 Extensive experience in creating SSRS Reports involving variety of features such as Charts, Filters, Sub Reports. Drill Down, Drill Through, Multi Values Parameters.
 Hands on experience in installation, – more... configuration, performance tuning, optimization, backup, recovery and schedule backup in SQL Server 2008 R2/2005/2000.
 Experience in creation of Database authentication modes, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
 Thorough understanding of the SDLC with proficiency in mapping business requirements, application design, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting for Information Systems Management.
 Driven by new challenges & desires to be successful in all endeavours – less
Enjoy working with my peers
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJune 13, 2014
Pros: paid holidays and 401k plan was matching every dollar
Cons: i had a new born baby could not work the midnight shift
THE HARDEST JOB WAS TRYING NOT TO SPLASH THE SPECIMEN ON YOU WHEN YOU HAD TO OPEN IT TO GET PROCESS AN DSENT DOWN THE LINE..
Good company with good benefits but little chance for advancement
Staff Cytotechnologist (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 12, 2014
I would love to continue working for Quest, but do not see a future in my current location.
productive
Medical Technologist I (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 12, 2014
flexible schedules and more learning at this time in the position, however, things have drastically changed since 2009
Great workplace
Interviewer (Current Employee), Lee's Summit MisouriJune 11, 2014
Job has plenty or opportunity for advancement and great benefits
clinical rotation
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYJune 10, 2014
Quest Diagnostics is where I did my intense 3 week clinical rotation for my phlebotomy certification through Trocaire College
Good company to work for.
Medical Technologist Trainee (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 10, 2014
Well maintained facilities, good compensation (health care choices, bonuses, etc.), corporate provides a lot of updates on how the company as a whole is doing.
Productive and everyone takes work seriously
Receptionist (Former Employee), Doylestown, PAJune 9, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: short breaks
We all did have fun, but there are times to have fun and times to get back to work. We were serious about our work, during work hours, our patients on the only thing on all of our mines, no one ever had a cell phone out, everyone was doing exactly what they needed to do. it was a wonderful workplace, not to serious, but not to much craziness.
Collaborative Selling Environment
Internal Account Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, freedom, uncapped commissions
Cons: strict compliance procedures
Quest Diagnostics is a great company to work for. unfortunately my position was eliminated company wide. Everyone I worked with was willing to help and grow my knowledge in the industry. It's a team effort and we use one another to grow our book of business. Service and insurance plans drive our relationships with our customers. The hardest par was – more... qualifying my leads and sending them to my external reps at the perfect time where both the external rep and myself benefit the most on the growth in the unforeseen future. – less
Great co-workers
Phlebotomist at Jax Beaches (Former Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FLJune 5, 2014
Pros: located on the beach
Cons: being on-call
Very busy days which made the time fly by. Learned processing and was interim manager during manager's vacation.
Wonderful Experince
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FlJune 5, 2014
The management could better.
The communication is horrible.
The hours are not ideal.
Cross-functional Collaboration with focus on Quality and Patient Care
customer service supervisor (Former Employee), 695 S. Broadway, Denver, CO 80209June 4, 2014
Pros: the culture in the denver business unit and the benefits
I was promoted over the 29 plus years to Manager of Client Services from a Client Services Rep. I became a co-leader of 3 areas under a director. The other Supervisor, the director and I created a collaborative and fun environment, even with the increasing pressure to perform "more with less" during the last few years. When the manager position was – more... eliminated, I took the title supervisor and continued to oversee the inbound call center primarily. I did call monitoring and coaching, hiring, monthly training of Patient Care Gold Standards, co-lead the cross-functional customer action team, reported monthly metrics to corporate, lead greenbelt improvement projects, wrote and updated the client services SOPs, coached 15 employees including the group lead and trainer, took escalated customer calls, met monthly with corporate team and participated on national teams and projects, scheduling and attendance, safety and compliance, workforce central.

The hardest part was staffing challenges during increasing call volumes.

The most enjoyable was customer contact and resolving customer issues. Also, coaching employees on improvement of call quality and working in a team environment to meet and exceed goals. – less
Provided plenty of job growth and employment advancement opportunities.
Long Term Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Stratford, CTJune 3, 2014
Provided plenty of job growth and employment advancement opportunities.
short hours
Specimen Tech II (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 3, 2014
the learning and of work a typical day at work
working by reself
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive and motivated Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMay 30, 2014
As a team, we try to sustain an environment as comfortable as possible for our patients.

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos