Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Employer Reviews

Learned alot of new things
Courier (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 29, 2014
Pros: benefits, weekends off
Do not touch the dry ice, driving all day, the benefits here were excellent!
typical work day
Team Lead (Former Employee), Auburn hills, MIMay 28, 2014
Very Long hours...You can not leave until the work is done. This is a very informative job. You learn about any medical test ever created which in turns help you take care of your own health and those of your family.
Overworked, not recognized
Specimen Technician (Former Employee), Horsham, PAMay 27, 2014
Cons: you were not treated like a person, just a number.
Over works and in an environment where your immediate supervisor would walk past you and not acknowledge you. They are all about productivity and want you to push things through rather then doing it the right way. Mistakes are made that way and if you were not producing as much as they wanted you to, you could lose your job.
Very excited to go to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), pahrump, nevadaMay 24, 2014
I love the fast paced work environment. We all work as a team to provide quality care in a timely matter. The patients can tell we are working hard and are always complimenting our work.
Fun place to work
Out Patient Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 24, 2014
I was in my element, here. We had the opportunity to practice good customer service to patients in the community. It was at Quest, that I learned most of my customer service tactics, I got to practice with demanding and sometimes mean patients, but I had to tell myself to look at the unknown. They may have just been given a terminal diagnosis, or they're – more... just not feeling well don't take it personally.
My co-workers, even though I floated to different sites, were always fairly easy to get along with. I'm laid back, so not a lot gets to me.
The hardest part of my job, is the above stated difficult or some times mean patients, but I put my plan into work, it's all about my attitude. – less
Dermatology Account Executive (DAE) (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMay 22, 2014
Real good training and resources are available. Dynamic working environment with lots of collaboration.
Experienced working in 3 departments in 6 yrs overall
Phlebotomy Service Rep I (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: experienced different departments
Cons: psc are very short staffed which leads to extended wait times and upset patients
My last position as a phlebotomist with the company was very disappointing after having experienced such positivity throughout other departments. I would not recommend being a phleb with Quest, however I would recommend other departments within the company.
They aren't called one of the top places to work for nothing
Relay courier (Current Employee), Lakewood Ranch, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches from jason's deli, no fire breathing bosses
Cons: little or slow advancement, little hours
I cannot say enough about this company. I have been there almost a year and they are one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Although-no one ever leaves so there is little advancement-or it is very slow paced because of that. Overall-job satisfaction is high.
Worst place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Milford, CTMay 20, 2014
Pros: breaks and patient care
Cons: management very nasty
Register patients, draw blood and separate serum. Also verify insurance, do chain of custodies. Co-workers are easy to work with, management is HORRIBLE! No respect for workers.
a typical day at work
Courier Driver (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2014
A typical day is driving from city to city picking up lab work, sorting it out, packing it in and putting it in the cooler. Greet the customers and head to the next destination.
Great Team Atmosphere
IT Help Desk Analyst/System Support Analyst (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 16, 2014
Quest Diagnostics has a great team atmosphere that enables you to be successful at whatever you do.
It was an Awesome but busy Job.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 15, 2014
Very busy fast paced job, I learned the importance of being compassionate and patient and yet aware of time, getting things done in a timely but efficient manner. There were 4 of us in the lab and our supervisor would stop in on some days but mostly we were on our own, I had wonderful co workers we were all team players, the hardest part of the job – more... was probably the time restraints because it was such a busy lab, The best part of my Job was my co workers, it really helps to work with people who are always trying to do their best and of course the patients it really helps when you do your job right that they just love and adore you. – less
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2014
Great benefits, in a fast pace environment. Co-workers were very good at pulling together for the best of the patients and each other.
Fast Paced enviornment
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMay 14, 2014
short term job, fast paced environment. I enjoyed learning a lot in such a short time. The employees were very nice.
flexible with the schedule
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Derry, NHMay 13, 2014
Pros: working with good professionals
Cons: working sort of staffing
Good place to work. People were very nice and all ways there to help you if you needed.
advanced at job each year; enjoyed my job
Phlebotomist Group Lead and Trainer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 13, 2014
Cons: had to move back to houston; mom became sick
advanced from PSR1 to PSR2 to Group Lead to Group Lead Trainer; traveled to different locations I was over; trained new and senior phlebotomists; took care of complaints; entered time for payroll
It was a great oppurtunity to get the necessary experience to prepare me for a sucessful career as a Certified Phlebotomist Technician.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 13, 2014
It was an overall great experience. I was able to get the necessary experience to be a successful Phlebotomist technician.
Large Regulated Laboratory
Supervisor, National Support Center (Current Employee), Lenexa KSMay 13, 2014
Pros: always growing.
Cons: internal company communication.
A respectable company with respectable employees. You either love the company or hate it. My department had very little turnover with many co-workers employed 10+ years. There are many job functions and opportunity for movement throughout the company. Quest takes pride in a healthy workplace and is involved in the community.
Productive workplace
Health Information Specialist (Former Employee), Horsham PAMay 13, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: no over time, and company lay offs
I was Responsible for providing quality services to doctors and health administrative regarding
Patient medical results and test information
Fun, Wild, Energetic
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 12, 2014
I enjoy working here still, the patients know you by name when you see them! My manager is Awesome!! always in need of anyone that needs help! We do get busy sometimes but that is always good!

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 – Read more

Quest Diagnostics Photos