Use to be a great place to work
Customer solutions Representative-Billing (Former Employee) – Baltimore, MD 21213 – September 10, 2016
* Call Center was very busy on the phones all day, no call was the same, lots of paperwork, requests for medical notes,letters of medical necessity and diagnosis code request from the doctors to get medical claims resubmitted to insurance.Correcting patients name address and insurance information.
* Learned about diagnosis codes,test names,requirements for doing certain tests.
* Most of the people were fun to work with.
* Hardest part of the job is getting the doctor's office to send additional information for filing claims.
* Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the patient's and helping them resolve their issues.
* Most frustrating was not having time enough time off the phones to
Employee and Lab week was fun
Healthcare plan changed