Quest Global, Inc.

Quest Global, Inc. Employee Reviews

In-between Job
Project Engineer/Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 21, 2017
I have learned a lot here, but I don't feel like job security is here. I learned a few new programs and how to edit using these different programs. I also have gained experience talking to customers around the US.
Good starter company
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 16, 2017
The company pays okay. The management in the Lafayette location is not that great. I think they hire way to many people for the work that is so called promised. My family has been in engineering for 3 generations. The hire based on promised work which is a horrible way to hire. Overall I don't see this company surviving long term
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 7, 2017
Great excellent wonderful company with wonderful employees and great benefits . Excellent condition wonderful excellent great. Great love it
Pros
Great
Cons
Excellent
Awesome work experience
Senior Assurance Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  La Jolla, CAFebruary 3, 2017
I traveled 1,500 miles a week driving to meetings to support my customers in Canada and Poland. I learned a lot about how to help and mentor suppliers, so they could better support my customers delivers.
Pros
Company covered Car rentals, Hotels and meals while on the road.
Cons
I work in California, the Corporate office is in Connecticut
Good starter company
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 30, 2017
This is a good company to work for if you're fresh out of school. They seek people directly out of school as well. You will gain a good amount of experience and learn quite a few things.

You can also make your own schedule for the most part so if you have kids, or other obligations it's a great place to be able to balance things.

The pay is not very good at all and there's little to no benefits. Training is non-existent.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay, Benefits, No upward mobility.
Good place to start
Supply Chain Engineer - Regional Tactical Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 16, 2017
It is a good start and stepping stone to move onto a company with better benefits and pay. It is very unorganized and doe not have a clear cut career path.
Great Pay & Benefits & People.
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJanuary 4, 2017
Great Pay & Benefits & People. Company works alongside other companies. SOME of the people you work with treat you as an outsider as opposed to apart of a team. I wish the 401K was a little better for long term career oriented people. Makes you feel as if you should only work here as a stepping stone as opposed to retiring from this company.

Other than that, I love what I do. The people, pay and benefits are great.
Pros
Pay, Hours, Co-Workers, Benefits.
Cons
No pension, little contribution to 401K, treated as an outsider from partner companies.
Good place to work with room for advancement
Project Managment Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 4, 2017
Lots of different management groups with room to move between them and gain experience in several different areas. Company has many company culture functions that are fun and different and help to make it a fun environment.
Pros
Free coffe and flexible work schedules
Cons
Not a lot of company holidays
Love thy Job!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 7, 2016
Gear work life balance, great place to grow with the company, great place to learn! If you want a place to grow with a company this is the place to be!
Pros
New company growing rapidly, great work-life balance, great work environment
Cons
Still a new company any growing
Delivery Assurance Field Representative (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 21, 2016
No I will not rate this employer on line like this. If anyone wants to know more they can contact me about their questions. Other than that I will contain the review.
Depends on where you are placed...
Associate Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 20, 2016
QuEST is a contract firm, so I think your personal experience will vary greatly depending on where you are placed and the management within that company. If that company has poor management, then your QuEST group will probably mirror that.
Did not like the aspect of office engineering work without the hands-on experience.
Technical Manager - Product Definition Checking (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 16, 2016
Overall, very interesting to learn about gas turbine engines, but absent relative to product design and development challenges.
Busy non stop focused work
Lead Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 9, 2016
Follow the daily timing and action plan, assist the daily reset merchandisers or temp employees in understanding the day to day activities as well as delegating work to be done every few hours through out the day. Once an assignment has been completed it is my job to review that everything is in accordance to hour daily specifications.
Pros
Some Stability
Cons
Not 100 percent stable
Decent starter for engineers
Senior Materials Engineer - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 25, 2016
This is an engineering outsourcing company. The compensation is low for the industry. The flexible hours are nice, but lack of competitive wages is a real turn-off.
Productive and fun workplace
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 21, 2016
While being employed with Quest it has been very self paced. I have been able to challenge myself, and given the opportunity to interact along with people from different backgrounds. Additionally, management has been very helpful; in helping me grow as a team member. Also, fellow questians have been very welcoming in my on-barding process. The hardest part of my job I would say is being away from my family at times for assignments.
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
Travel
Phlebotomist/ lab assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2016
I love my job but I rather work from home now being as though I have children. If I could work from home working here I would. I have no complaints what so ever.
fun, great co workers
Maitenance (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 6, 2016
great people, laid back management, good compensation but you must work hard, every day is a new experience for better or worse. the supervises are very kind and understand if you don't grasp a concept on ur first couple days
Pros
friendships
Cons
low pay
great place to work
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
Quest/Ameripath is a great place to work. The people that works there are very pleasant. The management team is very helpful with any problems and is willing to listen to any solutions that will help the problem.
Very rewarding
Skills Instructor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2016
I enjoy being there for the clients the most. Helping them learn skills and tasks that will eventually help them when they get on their own is the best part of my job.
Lost my boss
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJuly 11, 2016
Young new talent in management, and he was still green. Seemed to not have a good handle on what his management wanted from him.
Pros
Loved the company I was contracted to....
Cons
Didn't like the new management at Quest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Global, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9