QuEST Global Employee Reviews in United States

Lost my boss
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJuly 11, 2016
Young new talent in management, and he was still green. Seemed to not have a good handle on what his management wanted from him.
Pros
Loved the company I was contracted to....
Cons
Didn't like the new management at Quest
Independent Work Enviornment
Assist developmentally disabled clients (Current Employee) –  Emporia, KSJune 30, 2016
Due to various reasons I've moved to working in this capacity at a PRN status.

Presently I am not working any real hours - but generally this employer is great for working around shifts, staff is able to work independent of supervisor.
Run away fast
Senior Aero/Thermal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 27, 2016
Managers are condescending, rude, and backstabbing. A couple attempted to set me up to get fired. I worked in the division that worked with contracts from GE. Our job was to kiss GE's rear. We couldn't act laid back to the customer. If we had a question we had to go through the project manager and sometimes they would just ignore your request. Which resulted in delays and budget overruns. A very confrontational environment. This impacted my health in the long run. Wanted to get out, but it took me a while to find a job that fit me well. I would rather stock shelves during the midnight shift than come back and work for these losers. We had a high attrition rate and the CEO came in for a town hall meeting. One person asked what was going to done to prevent more people from leaving and the fool said that if people here aren't happy, then they can leave. WHAT!!!, how can a CEO say that? Clearly he doesn't care. This company is proving a job and not a career. So, if you don't care if you are treated with disrespect and are looking for a short term job fill then take a gamble.
Pros
Cons
Everything, if you want to die come here
Very nice people. Drivers stay along time with this company
OTR Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJune 22, 2016
Nice personnel, good benefits, pet friendly, all of the drivers I talked to had been there for atleast 2 years, some were on their 10th year.
Fast paced
Certified Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dunnellon, FLJune 12, 2016
a good place to work. Nice people at that location. i drew blood from people. labeled the blood tubes, I then put them into the little machine to be spun.
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2016
Good Hospital experience. I rotated to different specialists office when needed for blood collections. Learned a lot off different things.
Pros
Good team work.
Cons
Very very busy.
Pretty good place to work.
Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 31, 2016
Pretty good company to work for but pay was not up to par. Job was contract work so I always had to find work to keep myself busy.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVApril 28, 2016
The supervisors are absolutely overworked, unfair to the employees as i was written up almost everyday for something so stupid. Alot of favoritism. I couldnt take that place another minute.
Pros
Cons
evrything
Great Compensation
3rd Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 25, 2016
This is a fast pace daily changing environment. The jobs are stressful but the pay makes it worth it.

This company had over 500 drivers and over 50 office employees.
The office employees are divided into several groups. Driver Managers, Customer Service Reps and Planners, Safety and also Maintenance.

The teams don't always have the same goals and that often causes interoffice drama. This is sometimes very stressful and causes production to drop.

The good thing about the company is the family atmosphere and the willingness from upper management to be flexible and open.
Small company with no direction
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2016
This is an India based company that tries to double talk individuals into circumstances to remain stagnant. There were always meeting talking about how the company was continuing to grow, but there were no opportunities for growth and very limited direction. They obtain contracts with companies such as Halliburton, GE, etc.; but throw employees into positions with no training or guidance.
Pros
Contracted to major fortune 500 companies
Cons
No room for growth and poor leadership
productive people to be around with.
personal assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 20, 2016
i like working with quest. i have good experience working around the residence and i love them so much. when working them they brings joy to my soul and my heart.
Great culture, ability to learn new skills
Supply Chain Engineer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 11, 2016
lots of room to learn new areas
great culture
good exposure to aerospace industry
great training material and programs
ability to learn leadership skills
Don't do it
Assist customers (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 5, 2016
Not a desirable place to work.
Management not ideal.
Timed breaks.
Different shifts every week. No set schedule
High turn around
Just do your job
Driver Manager/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAFebruary 16, 2016
great for new drivers. friendly coworkers. hardest part of job is distance. most enjoyable was scenery going into work.
temporary
Temporary Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2016
In the morning picked up trash, pulled weeds, cleaned empty lots.
Learned how a property had been managed. Enjoyed working with
co-workers. Hardest part of the job would be learning the Quest
group web access to paycheck information. Working outdoors had
been the best part of the job.
Pros
talking Spanish
Cons
worried about getting paid.
... good people
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJanuary 7, 2016
..... good people to work for. very driver orientated company. driver managers are all top notch. the only complaint i really have is the way breakdown is run. the shop guys are grate and happy to help as are the guys that answer the phones up stairs. they just seem to like to cut corners when things need fixing
This company hired me when everyone else was layingoff
Sr Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 3, 2016
This company hired me when everyone else was laying-off. Gave me vast exposure across different industries. No regrets working for the company and the time i spent here.
not a long term opportunity
Quality Engineer-Supplier Quality (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTDecember 17, 2015
People are nice. Not a company for people with passion in a professional setting. I did not apply a job at the company. It contact me and offered me a job. Management had a lot of promises but Later I found out nothing is as what they said.

I don't feel my skills are valued at the company.
Pros
temporary
Cons
not for people with passion
Extreamly Flexible with personal schedules
Not Listed (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 7, 2015
No promotion potential beyond a 1st level manager, lower than average compensation, you cant do much to get fired though. The culture is lacking. Good company if you want to BS all day, not if you are really looking for a challenge and defined role.
Pros
Extreamly Flexible with personal schedules, great event parties
Cons
everything else
Great way to advance your career
Program Manager - Aftermarket Services Engineering (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTNovember 16, 2015
QuEST Global is a great place to advance your career, whether it's in management or technical. You're given the opportunity to do what you're passionate about and each team member is empowered to take the initiative and make improvements however they see fit.
Pros
Career advancement, growth
Cons
Compensation

2.9