QuEST Global

QuEST Global Employer Reviews

productive work place & very friendly environment
Driver Manager (Former Employee), cartersville gaJanuary 4, 2015
**** it was laid back. In management I learned how to contact customer service immediately if I saw a problem with one of my drivers or loads so that they could contact or update the customer ASAP. Most of the co workers were kind but I had a few who had it in for me. The hardest part about my job was trying to learn too much so fast. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I took good care of my drivers and that we had satisfied customers
Great pay.
Over-the-Road Truck Driver (Former Employee), Cartersville, GADecember 3, 2014
Great pay, decent trucks, all the miles you want. Hard to get home at times.
OK company
Development Hardware Management Team Leader (Current Employee), Windsor, CTNovember 5, 2014
not good, not bad
Good Co-worker, relax environment
NANANANANANANANANANANAvNANANANANANANANANA
decent company to work for
Company driver (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAJune 16, 2014
Pros: long routes, good pay, good home-time
Cons: insurance was expensive, some times had to wait a while to get a load
Great routes, decent home-time, pretty good benefits but expensive, good pay.
If I was going to team OTR again, I would go back to this company in a heartbeat
Decent place to start out
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTApril 26, 2014
Pros: you get to work on some cool projects
Cons: company culture, management, compensation
I am a Team Lead/Senior Engineer here. Though, since our customer provides very close direction on tasks and most projects are individual in nature this mainly means creating job proposals and managing budgets and manpower. The technical work on jet engines can be interesting but it depends on the specific project, it can also be very dull paperwork related stuff. I have found that the outsource engineering services business model is not something that I buy into for a number of reasons. Most of my coworkers are in their 20's, they are mostly enthusiastic and hardworking. Some people really seem to like working here and others cannot stand it. People that come in as entry level seem to like it, but those that have experience elsewhere, like me, seem to get disenchanted with the company. I do not respect my managers here, everyone is rather young and seems like they are leading from examples that they read in business literature rather than experience or ability. The hardest part of my job is dealing with QuEST company practices. The most enjoyable part is working with the engineers at Pratt and Whitney, they are all very smart and you learn a lot.
Drama
Driver Manager / Load Planner (Former Employee), Cartersville, GASeptember 30, 2013
Planned loads; Dispatched drivers; Customer Service; Managers didn't communicate; co-workers cursed too much, and too much drama; I hated dealing with the truck drivers, and getting harassed was the hardest part of the job; I most enjoyed the Customer Service/Clerical part of the job
Young Work Enviorment
Project Engineer (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTAugust 20, 2013
Everyone is friendly and easy going. Any questions, and you are able to go to anyone to ask. If they do not know than they will help you find the answer.
Great Company
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAApril 8, 2013
Great company to work for. The management is great. Would work here again if I decided to go back into the trucking industry.
Cheap
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Hartford, CTFebruary 19, 2013
Everyone that ever works there wants to leave. Their management skills are terrible.
Very productive workplace
Project Engineer at Pratt & Whitney (Current Employee), Middletown, CTJanuary 29, 2013
Here at Quest we work as a cross functional team. Its nice to know that you have the oppurtunity to always get help on your project or to help on a co-workers project
Respectable
Aerothermal Engineering Consultant for GE Aviation (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 7, 2012
A good place to work with respectable core values. Enjoy my time in the office.
It was a good place to work for.
OTR Driver (Former Employee), Catersville Ga.October 31, 2012
Pros: driver appreciation day
Cons: no comment
I was terminated for violating safety protocol. The accident was not my fault!!! A typical day was easy.I loved my job. Management was fair and biais. All co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was the long hours. The most enjoyable was the people I met in and out of the company.
Very laid back culture with flexibility
Project Engineer (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTOctober 24, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, own workstation, independent
Cons: benefits, compensation, little to none advancement or raise opportunities
My day at work consists of entering my workstation, where I check my emails and begin work for the day. I've learned to be very proficient in Microsoft Excel, mainly Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint. The management here seems to be pretty good, although you can tell most are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Co workers here at QuEST are very friendly, helpful, and willing to give a helping hand if need be. The hardest part of the job is being able to deal with customer needs from PW Facility, with majority of the time it being unreasonable expectations, met with unreasonable requests. The most enjoyable part of this job is the flexibility it allows, coming in as early as 6 with permission, and leaving as early as 3-4 o'clock depending on relationship with the customer.
Pleasant environment
Project Engineer (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTAugust 14, 2012
Pros: travel compensation
Cons: no paid holidays
A typical day at work consists of emails, conference calls and vendor visits.
I learned about the manufacturing industry
Management is good, although they are always in meetings and hard to get in touch with.
The hardest part of the job is getting the information you need from vendors.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to create your own contacts, and plan for your day.
A contracting company that offered good benefits and good pay.
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2012
I worked at GE as a contractor. I learned to use Enovia to complete projects from cradle to grave. I was able to view the manufactured product and compare it to the design and see what needed improvement, etc.

About QuEST Global

Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers – Read more