Quest RV, located in Rockwall TX since 2005, has an immediate opening for a qualified RV Technician to help us serve our growing customer base. Our RV Technicians service our in-house rental fleet of 25 motorhomes, as well as repair and maintain units brought in thru our service business. We are a busy shop that requires individuals who have a strong work ethic, great attention to detail, dependable, independent thinkers and have a desire to continue to improve their skill set. We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RV coach systems and generators. We will consider individuals with experience and passion for fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems. Quest RV will pay to certify individuals not already certified. If you are serious about your profession, and want a work environment where you can grow and improve your skill set than send us your resume or call us at 972-722-8311.
Pay is based on experience. This is a full-time 40 hour, 5 day a week year round position. Two weeks paid vacation.
- Executes work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
- Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement
- Keeps supervisor appraised of work progress
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Customer interface
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- RVIA certification preferred
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) or Automotive repair helpful but not required
- 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
- General Computer Knowledge
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record preferred
- Must be able to pass drug screening
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
QUEST RV RENTAL is a privately owned business located in Rockwall, TX with easy access from I-30 approximately 20 minutes from the center of...