Quest Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work
(LIS), Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CADecember 27, 2013
This place has many opportunities to offer and lots to learn! Once you get in then you'll have opportunities to grow within your line of work.
Limited part time hours
Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nutley, NJNovember 20, 2013
I did not work at this company long enough to give a true evaluation.
Worked less that twelve hours per week.
Fun place to work always steady and the clients are fun to work with
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 14, 2013
Days at work and what we do keep look over all the clients manking sure there saftey is o.k. we give them showers and feed them and involve ourself in activities that they have on the program or they whould like to do at home if they don't go anywhere.
Pros
we do not get a lunch break we can not go anywhere.
Cons
you do get a break when you have down time.
I have used Quest Lab even before it was Quest
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXNovember 8, 2013
I have worked as supervisor as well as a team player. Working together is the key to it all. There can be problems, but if everyone works together. there's nothing that can't be accomplished. Being in agreement with manangement is always a plus, and makes your job go much smoother. My co- workers will always know that they can count on me, as much as I can do I will.I do think that the hardest part of this job would be when the patient does not trust your judgement, and the most enjoyable part is when you have an ongoing relationship with the patient, in which they can count on you to do your best.
Pros
working
enjoyed working with techs .
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 30, 2013
performed test released and reported results . had to change working hours and go back to Chantilly.
Pros
enjoyed techs
Cons
no reresentation for emplyees
Call Center Experience
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIAugust 12, 2013
Hardest part of the job is finding coverage in an emergency, locating and dispatching tow trucks in rural areas
Pros
.70 per dispatch commission
Cons
short breaks and long hours
Great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 5, 2013
Remove product from shelves.
Put new product in shelves
Made labels
The individual homes are great
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Romeo, MIJuly 17, 2013
I love working for one of the individual homes that is owned by quest. The personal assistants are wonderful and really care for the consumers, they treat them as if they were family. They try to do so many fun and community active outings...... As for the company though is different they only focus on the great relationship with the clients and not the relationship with the employees. They could work on this part a little more. We do more for our clients then most assisted living homes or nurses do for people in hospitals. We not only help dress, bath and feed them like CNA's but we also pass highly controlled medications like nurses, but get paid way less. So really appreciate the personal assistants cause they don't stay because of the money or the benefits that take half of your paychecks , we stay due to the fact that we really do love our jobs and our clients most of all.
Terrible!
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Johns MIJune 19, 2013
If you want to be a slave, go work at quest. It is horrible! It is a very busy call center, if there are calls waiting you are not allowed to get up from your desk, not even to go to the bathroom. It is pure unadulterated slavery!
Overall good quality.
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 16, 2013
I work for this company for 10 yrs. That said a lot. I love my job I work for a great dr. He love me because I was great at my job nad could read his writting. He would hire me today.
Pros
love my job.
Cons
when a company want too change and you get in the way. no more too say.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2013
customers know who the organization is and what they do. unfortunatley roles switch constantly.
Nice co-workers
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIFebruary 27, 2013
Answer phones and dispatch roadside assistance. I have learned how to be patient with people and that is also a more difficult part of the job. My co-workers are very nice and fun to work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is to help people.
Fun work place and team workers
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2013
Great work invironment. Supervisors and/crew leaders are very supportive and heplful to any employees whom are entry level. The company gives great options to grow and maintain long term status. the hardest part is being able to stay up at odd hours of the day to complete the project(s). The most enjoyable part of the job is working with co-workers.
Best Job Ever
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2013
Updating inventory on MLS and HAR, setting up luncheons, meetings, setting up showings and open houses, etc

Real Estate from A to Z

Excellent

No complaints

Getting so much done in short amount of time

Learning from a knowledgeable realtor
Pros
feeling like part of a team
Cons
the heartbreak of some clients not being able to get a home
great overall experience
In-Store Merchandising Technician (Former Employee) –  union voxhall njOctober 5, 2012
great work place ever..contracted work and team work and plenty of unity ...mangers got down and dirty as well as the workers.. I would work for quest anytime..
Pros
great place to move up as a leader and positioning ..
Cons
depending on travels after that nothing else..
Great company.
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 17, 2012
This was a good company. They seemed very organized and together. The co-workers were nice and helpful. The manager was understanding and willing to work with employees.
company is just folding
call center rep / telemarketing (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 24, 2012
company is folding not much to say. It use to be good for the first 5 yrs and due to company issues it is slowly disolving ..
Cons
healthcare horrible
work day
Med Coordinator, I (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 23, 2012
take clients of 6 to work shop 5 wheelchairs and one walker. I learned how to do a feeding tube, clostomy bag and feed someone that has eating disorder. the management is harsh and uncaring my co workers where easy to get along with and very helpful. the hardest part of the job was giving meds and showers at same time. the most enjoyable part of the job was when you could get them to smile or laugh
Pros
working with people
Cons
dealing with the management
The stress was so bad I ended up in the hospital
Multimedia Producer (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJune 27, 2012
I worked for guy who wrote me up , literally, because:
1) I did not capitalize PowerPoint and Speedo... in an email
2) I did not separate noseplug into two words
3) I did not put a dash in "walkie-talkie"

This was seriously the level of scrutiny that was considered a "mistake" by this guy, and I was eventually let go. Irnically, after I left, a piece of work I did became the most successful piece of marketing the company ever produced. These are the mixed up priorities the place has.

Several weeks after leaving, and taking on another job with nice people who appreciated me, I was still getting nervous and sick on Saturday nights, knowing Monday was creeping ever closer. Eventually the stress manifested itself in chest pains, and I spent the night in the hospital. All because of this guy and his insane standards... which, by the way, do not translate to better work. His dept. puts out work of poor quality that fails to meet the meager standards placed by the dept.
Pros
they paid me pretty well
Cons
i had to actually work for a tyrant.
Go to work in great atmosphere with great people.
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Emporia, KansasMay 1, 2012
The most rewarding job ever, to care for others and help them better themselves.
Pros
family setting
Cons
emotional attachments