Quest

Quest Employer Reviews

The individual homes are great
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Romeo, MIJuly 17, 2013
I love working for one of the individual homes that is owned by quest. The personal assistants are wonderful and really care for the consumers, they treat them as if they were family. They try to do so many fun and community active outings...... As for the company though is different they only focus on the great relationship with the clients and not – more... the relationship with the employees. They could work on this part a little more. We do more for our clients then most assisted living homes or nurses do for people in hospitals. We not only help dress, bath and feed them like CNA's but we also pass highly controlled medications like nurses, but get paid way less. So really appreciate the personal assistants cause they don't stay because of the money or the benefits that take half of your paychecks , we stay due to the fact that we really do love our jobs and our clients most of all. – less
Terrible!
Claims Representative (Former Employee), St. Johns MIJune 19, 2013
If you want to be a slave, go work at quest. It is horrible! It is a very busy call center, if there are calls waiting you are not allowed to get up from your desk, not even to go to the bathroom. It is pure unadulterated slavery!
OVERALL GOOD QUALITY.
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 16, 2013
Pros: love my job.
Cons: when a company want too change and you get in the way. no more too say.
I WORK FOR THIS COMPANY FOR 10 YRS. THAT SAID A LOT. I LOVE MY JOB I WORK FOR A GREAT DR. HE LOVE ME BECAUSE I WAS GREAT AT MY JOB NAD COULD READ HIS WRITTING. HE WOULD HIRE ME TODAY.
Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 21, 2013
customers know who the organization is and what they do. unfortunatley roles switch constantly.
Nice co-workers
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Saint Johns, MIFebruary 27, 2013
Answer phones and dispatch roadside assistance. I have learned how to be patient with people and that is also a more difficult part of the job. My co-workers are very nice and fun to work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is to help people.
Fun work place and team workers
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 4, 2013
Great work invironment. Supervisors and/crew leaders are very supportive and heplful to any employees whom are entry level. The company gives great options to grow and maintain long term status. the hardest part is being able to stay up at odd hours of the day to complete the project(s). The most enjoyable part of the job is working with co-workers.
Best Job Ever
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: feeling like part of a team
Cons: the heartbreak of some clients not being able to get a home
Updating inventory on MLS and HAR, setting up luncheons, meetings, setting up showings and open houses, etc

Real Estate from A to Z

Excellent

No complaints

Getting so much done in short amount of time

Learning from a knowledgeable realtor
great overall experience
In-Store Merchandising Technician (Former Employee), union voxhall njOctober 5, 2012
Pros: great place to move up as a leader and positioning ..
Cons: depending on travels after that nothing else..
great work place ever..contracted work and team work and plenty of unity ...mangers got down and dirty as well as the workers.. I would work for quest anytime..
Great company.
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 17, 2012
This was a good company. They seemed very organized and together. The co-workers were nice and helpful. The manager was understanding and willing to work with employees.
company is just folding
call center rep / telemarketing (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 24, 2012
Cons: healthcare horrible
company is folding not much to say. It use to be good for the first 5 yrs and due to company issues it is slowly disolving ..
work day
Med Coordinator, I (Former Employee), Novi, MIJuly 23, 2012
Pros: working with people
Cons: dealing with the management
take clients of 6 to work shop 5 wheelchairs and one walker. I learned how to do a feeding tube, clostomy bag and feed someone that has eating disorder. the management is harsh and uncaring my co workers where easy to get along with and very helpful. the hardest part of the job was giving meds and showers at same time. the most enjoyable part of the – more... job was when you could get them to smile or laugh – less

August 11, 2012

This job is in IT at Quest in Aliso Viejo, CA. The review is for a medical company called Quest, not the same.

The stress was so bad I ended up in the hospital
Multimedia Producer (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAJune 27, 2012
Pros: they paid me pretty well
Cons: i had to actually work for a tyrant.
I worked for guy who wrote me up , literally, because:
1) I did not capitalize PowerPoint and Speedo... in an email
2) I did not separate noseplug into two words
3) I did not put a dash in "walkie-talkie"

This was seriously the level of scrutiny that was considered a "mistake" by this guy, and I was eventually let go. Irnically, after I left, a piece – more... of work I did became the most successful piece of marketing the company ever produced. These are the mixed up priorities the place has.

Several weeks after leaving, and taking on another job with nice people who appreciated me, I was still getting nervous and sick on Saturday nights, knowing Monday was creeping ever closer. Eventually the stress manifested itself in chest pains, and I spent the night in the hospital. All because of this guy and his insane standards... which, by the way, do not translate to better work. His dept. puts out work of poor quality that fails to meet the meager standards placed by the dept. – less
Go to work in great atmosphere with great people.
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee), Emporia, KansasMay 1, 2012
Pros: family setting
Cons: emotional attachments
The most rewarding job ever, to care for others and help them better themselves.
The old mail room Ladder
Project Manager (Former Employee), Aliso ViejoAugust 30, 2011
Quest uses the old mail-room ladder. Your qualifications or experience does not matter. You have to start from the proverbial mail room'

You have to pander to junior employees to do your work, even if you are more qualified or knowledgeable about your work..

The company have no structure in place that is why only the macho guys get something done – more... here. – less
fun
fitters mate (Current Employee), winchester and leatherheadOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free spends and digs
Cons: long hours
good work but delivery's never on time working with good lads but to long hours and not anouth days off and moved from job to job to much at no notice
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), Санкт Петербург, RussiaOctober 4, 2014
Pros: employee friendly, flexible work hours.
Cons: little opportunities for training and professional growth.
While I worked with Quest Software, the company was acquired by Dell, then Dell itself became private. Quest paid generous compensation. I had great relationships with the management. I could have worked there for years but left the company because I felt the need to grow professionally.
Awful solutuon to a problem
none (Former Employee), noneSeptember 19, 2014
Cons: all
This is for Quest temporary company in Atlanta GA

Visited a small firm about 1.3 hrs away hiring perm but met another manager than the one told to

After the visit no word or call back

Quest decides to send us out on a job hunt to a large trucking stop in the middle of no where for 1 day

After locating the truck stop no one answered the door and – more... after waiting 15 mintues and calling with no answer we left the scene

Now there mad at us for not staying longer-get your priorities straight if someone is suppose to meet at 8am then be there to meet and greet the people, have some respect give good directions if you know the location isnt visible – less
Not good Not bad for the location I worked.
Configuration management (Former Employee), Belgaum IndiaJune 16, 2014
I can review for the location I worked for, It was not too great and not too bad, personally I don't feel we can grow a lot. Other work locations and job culture might be great but cant rate this.
Fun productive learning
Co-op Student (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch and snacks
- Very well organized and professional atmosphere
- Transportation paid for
- Clean and Quiet environment
fun
sales agent (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 7, 2014
Pros: free stuff
Cons: salary
call logs were too much

learnt patience

good

fun people to be around

if the network was down

free stuff

About Quest

Quest Software, Inc. (Quest) designs, develops, markets, distributes and supports enterprise systems management software products. – Read more

Quest Photos