Questar Assessment Employee Reviews in United States

Generally pretty good for a seasonal position.
Reader/Rater of standardized state examinations (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNAugust 24, 2012
• Check in at 8 am, stay till 4 pm (or whenever work runs out).
• Standard am & pm breaks (15 min), 30 min lunch break.
• Work environment: rows of computers at tables (8 stations/table, approx. 100 stations); chairs were reasonably comfortable, but air conditioning was extreme!
• Regarding subject knowledge and personality, team leaders were either good or excellent.
• Co-workers were generally friendly and efficient (but not all). Many were willing to give advice/opinions on difficult ratings.
• The most difficult task was assigning a low rating to a student who obviously had the knowledge, but failed to use required key words.
* The most enjoyable part was reading the sometimes phenomenally knowledgeable, sometimes extremely humorous responses from the students.
Pros
friendly colleagues and managers
Cons
seasonal position (2 months); work hours/week not guaranteed
Good place to work.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJune 24, 2012
As a Team Leader I was a supervisor for a team of 11 readers scoring 7th and 8th Grade Math state testing assessments. I assisted the Scoring Director with the training of the readers, answered questions readers had and made sure the readers on my team were scoring accurately according to the rubric. I also scored tests when needed.

4.3