Questcor Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews in United States

Environment of Self Direction
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 13, 2015
The company had the stand that you were hired to do a job, it was up to you to figure out how. If it took 60 hours that week then that was what was expected. If it took 20 then yeah. What was important was that the job was completed. All employees were treated in this manner. I thnk it gave each of us a feeling of impowerment and ownership of our jobs.
Pros
free food, gym located in the office, massage therapist available
Cons
company merged, and office was closed
Co-workers and a fun place to work.
Payroll Accountant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 28, 2015
I learned a lot while working at RBF, I worked here for 13 years and worked in AP, GL, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management, My co-workers were so much fun to work with, even when our days got to be a little hectic.
Pros
i loved the flexibility
Questcor
IS Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CADecember 1, 2014
It was an amazing company to work for because they cared about the individual working for them. They catered towards a healthy lifestyle and gave back to the employee.

HR had developed a great group of people that worked well and with a positive cohesive culture.
Selling an orphan drug Acthar in a extremely large geography.
Acthar Specialist, Knoxville, TN (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNApril 24, 2013
I sell Acthar to nephrologists for patients with nephrotic syndrome which is a rare disease. It is an extremely expensive medicine and the battle over reimbursement is a large part of the educational component within all my practices. This job entails clinical expertise, alleviating accessibility issues, reimbursement experience, good communication, formulation of territorial strategy and tenacity in order to be successful. I enjoy my job and the people I work with but would prefer a geography that didn't include six states.
Pros
compensation
Cons
geography
Productive place with hard working people.
Administrative Assisstant (Former Employee) –  Ellicott City, MDJanuary 10, 2013
In a typical day at work I would sort journal articles into a database in order for the Administrators to access and enter citations into the documents they were producing.
Pros
easy to work with people, consistent work, somewhat flexible hours.
Cons
usually the same thing over and over again.

4.3