Questcor Pharmaceuticals

Questcor Pharmaceuticals United States Employee Reviews

Co-workers and a fun place to work.
Payroll Accountant (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: i loved the flexibility
I learned a lot while working at RBF, I worked here for 13 years and worked in AP, GL, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management, My co-workers were so much fun to work with, even when our days got to be a little hectic.
Questcor
IS Engineer (Current Employee), Hayward, CADecember 1, 2014
It was an amazing company to work for because they cared about the individual working for them. They catered towards a healthy lifestyle and gave back to the employee.

HR had developed a great group of people that worked well and with a positive cohesive culture.
Selling an orphan drug Acthar in a extremely large geography.
Acthar Specialist, Knoxville, TN (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNApril 24, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: geography
I sell Acthar to nephrologists for patients with nephrotic syndrome which is a rare disease. It is an extremely expensive medicine and the battle over reimbursement is a large part of the educational component within all my practices. This job entails clinical expertise, alleviating accessibility issues, reimbursement experience, good communication, formulation of territorial strategy and tenacity in order to be successful. I enjoy my job and the people I work with but would prefer a geography that didn't include six states.
Productive place with hard working people.
Administrative Assisstant (Former Employee), Ellicott City, MDJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: easy to work with people, consistent work, somewhat flexible hours.
Cons: usually the same thing over and over again.
In a typical day at work I would sort journal articles into a database in order for the Administrators to access and enter citations into the documents they were producing.

About Questcor Pharmaceuticals

Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Questcor) markets H.P. Acthar Gel (repository corticotropin injection), an injectable drug that – Read more