Questmark Flooring Employee Reviews

They make it seem all good
Floor Installer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 27, 2016
I've work for Questmark for 9 months and it's one of the most Irresponsible company. Since day one it's been very poor on management they have a bunch of people running the office that don't have a clue what they are doing. For as big as this corporation is they are very stupid. They are racist. And try to screw over there employees the people that actually make the office there money! This is for the office in Arligton in Texas so is the office in Houston! Nothing but complains of the workers and waiting for any little chance for another company to hire. I am very un happy with this company I also try calling corporation and never got my call answer or did they not call me back on voice mails now I see why this company is all jack up! It starts from very top! I would never come back to this company they have lost many good team player. There lost
Money, Hungry, Thought less company, wouldnt talent if it showed up in the floor they were polishing
DIAMOND GRINDER (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHJune 26, 2015
Management sucks, Managements choice in people they advance are horrible decisions! No one in the company can be trusted
Pros
per diem, benefits and sometimes overtime
Cons
its a not what you know company, but a who you know company. Greedy sneaky bosses and laboreres
A great job for a person with no family
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHOctober 23, 2014
Never was a day typical every week could bring me to a new city and a new job. I loved that aspect until I became a father, after that the downfall became never being home. The crews I had working for me were always hard working hands who had knowledge of the job.
Pros
Benefits were great, the diversity
Cons
Always being on the road.
Work like a dog, get paid like a king.
Grinder Operator and On-Call Acting Foreman (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 14, 2012
Questmark is a concrete finishing company, day to day operations are essentially (from a labor standpoint) grinding, sealing, and polishing concrete floors in the buildings and warehouses of contracted customers. The hardest part of the job is the lack of down time between jobs and the lack of concern for employee safety when it comes to equipment maintenance and drug policy enforcement. The pay was great due to extreme overtime, extensive time in the field (a singe job usually ran 3-6wks working 7 days a week 10-18hrs a day), unfortunately the week or so promised between jobs usually turned into a day or two before being sent back out into the field. This isn't a job for a man with close ties to his family basically.
Pros
great pay, long hours.
Cons
poor equipment maintenance, insufficient down time, zero enforcement of drug policies.
Regional Safety Inspector
Regional Safety Inspector (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 12, 2015
Working directly for Operations while in a safety role can be a bit of a conflict. I helped operations, sales, and crews as needed/instructed. I visited multiple job sites for safety inspections throughout my time here.
Modern Day Sweatshop
Laborer (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 3, 2012
Poor company. Constant notifications of multi million dollar sales. Goal to reach 1billion in sales and no performance evaluation format, nepotism and cronyism runs rampant.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
poor pay, poor advancement, must be in close family circles, hr is horrible
great learning job
laborer (Former Employee) –  benicia caJune 24, 2015
working at questmark was a lot of fun I learned things I didn't know about flooring and grinding etc.one thing about this job was the lay off thing hard to keep things paid
Pros
fun crew
Cons
mad foremans
Great Company, They have great values and fun work experience
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 8, 2012
I love the company and the job. Company is great to work for and treat everyone as an equal.
on the call kinda job
Truck Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILMay 10, 2013
get the call head to the shop load up the truck and head down the road for a couple days and then head back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Questmark Flooring. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4