Quick Turn Merchandising

Love the work, not happy that I cannot get 40 hours
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Spring, TXOctober 27, 2013
Pros: .
Cons: .
I start work early, I learned how to deal with customers. Meet all kinds of different people. Learn how to deal with irate customers.
This was a great company to work for.
Field Representative (Former Employee), Baytown, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: work my hours as i wanted, great people!
Cons: this position is only a seasonal position.
I loved this job because I was working around different people every day. I worked in several towns around my hometown, and it was great to be home around the same time every day. I had a set number of hours, but could pretty much work those hours in whatever way I wanted to. This was a great job!
Quick Turn Merchandising
Regional Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 5, 2013
Quick Turn Merchandising is a live plant merchandising company for Lowes home centers. A typical day begins at 6:00 AM cheking the budgets of my 5 District Managers and their 45 Lowes stores. I would contact the managers and follow up with current projects and daily operations. Store visits occured every week to check the condition of the garden center – more... and visit with management.
My co-workers comprised an excellent team of hard working diligent employees. They completed daily and weekly operational duties.
I supported each manager as much as possible in every aspect of the job.
There wasn't anything hard about this job it was most enjoyable. – less
ENJOYABLE WORK DISPLAYING PLANTS
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: lack of communication
UNLOAD PLANTS AND DISPLAY, PLANT- O-GRAMS, ENJOYED MOST OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM, LOVED MY CO-WORKERS, EVERY ONE HAD THERE OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS LACKED GOOD COMMUNICATION, THE PLANTS
Great place
Vendor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 23, 2012
my co workers are great people. we go to different stores and set up plantagrams accordingly so that the customers can see the variety of plants that the company is selling. the hardest part of the job is being outside in the heat or the cold, but you get great excercise and also get to meet alot of people.
loved this job!!!
lead Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 20, 2012
I enjoyed working my own store and helping others learn to do my job well enough to get there own store. I also enjoyed teaching others about our product, every one should learn new things about a product before they buy it to make sure it will suit there needs. Working with out supervision allowed me to learn from my mistakes and move past them.