The Java Programmer participates in ERP IT system support, development and implementation projects at the customer site and/or remotely from our offices. The Java Programmer writes technical specifications for complex software systems, designs and implements required functionality, fixes problems reported by clients and implements requested enhancements. As needed, The Java Programmer also provides technical assistance and consulting and support for clients on client site.
The Java Programmer works closely with the Senior Java Programmer, the Quickborn business team and the client technical team and reports to the project manager.
- College or university degree in software engineering or equivalent experience.
- The Java Programmer has studied object-oriented programming (Java/C#) and is familiar with the Oracle products.
- Open to new experiences in consulting and retail IT solutions environment, working with our clients, which are amongst the most successful retailers of the world.
- Ability to learn and share technical expertise and retail business process knowledge with clients and colleagues.
- You are open and interested in learning new technologies, methodologies and complex computer systems.
- You like to be challenged and enjoy working with some of the most complex and modern software solutions from the largest product vendors such as Oracle and IBM.
- Good spoken and written English language skills are mandatory.
- This position will require national and possibly international travel.
No Sponsorship; able to work for any employer
Indeed - 13 months ago
Quickborn Consulting provides business consulting, IT systems integration, solutions development and support services for the retail...