Quicksilver Express Courier

Quicksilver Express Courier Employer Reviews

not a good company. they offer you nothing for long hours
courier (Former Employee), milwauker,wiFebruary 8, 2014
Cons: mileage on car, pay, hours
This company is a real big scam. You burn up your car. Also, you have to leave logos on your vehicle when you are not working . Free advertising
QEC recognizes their employees efforts and rewards them monetarily. I have personally been rewarded 4 times in the 8 months I have been employed
Class B Truck Driver (Current Employee), Lakewood, COJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: we are paid for our production, a percentage of the total dollars billed to the customer for the job completed.
Cons: no benefits
Once your scheduled work has been completed, you are dispatched with on call work that can take you anywhere in the front range. My average day is approx. 10 hrs. long.

My area knowledge and improving my familiarity with "short cuts" around town, has improved tremendously.

I have an excellent working relationship with the management team. There is – more... a mutual respect between us, that I have worked hard to establish on my part, and they recognize and reciprocate with quality runs.

We as drivers do have occasions where we work together for a customer. There is always a teamwork atmosphere at QEC.

Every day is different and yet, it's the same. This is the hardest part as well as the most enjoyable part of my job. The daily challenges presented keep the work interesting and exciting. – less
Good company to work for
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSAugust 21, 2013
I delivered blood to area hospitals in northern missouri and also did deliveries in the greater kansas city area.
Busy work environment that keeps you in shape.
Medical Transportation Driver (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 14, 2013
Pros: very enjoyable job.
Cons: no benefits. hard on a vehicle.
Being assigned pickups and deliveries and making on the fly routing decisions in order to meet customers' deadlines. Lots of running and exercise. Management was a pleasure to work with/for. Paid a large percentage of delivery fees, so how much you could make was up to you, so long as the deliveries were present.
Long hours lots of driving
Courier (Former Employee), West Allis, WIAugust 12, 2013
Your day consist of long hours and alot of driving with management not worrying on how long your on the road.
Scam don't work there!
courier (Former Employee), DenverJuly 10, 2013
Cons: its a scam
You work 10 and 12 hour days, you make about $5-$7 an hour when it's all said and done, pay your own gas, trash your car. They lie about what you're going to make to keep you working. If you get injured on the job they refuse to cover it. And when they take the stickers off your car it has already eaten through your paint and they deny that too.
It's – more... the biggest scam out there!!

Months later I'm still try to re-coop from the damage – less