Quidsi Employee Reviews

Fun and giving workplace
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 16, 2016
I loved the work environment, the people, the space and especially the KITCHEN!!! I came in as a temp and I was super sad to leave.
Pros
25 cent vending machines
Cons
Temporary position
A Typical day at work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 10, 2016
Consist of welcoming different guests and interacting with the current employees in this company. Directing and providing guidance to our floors.
Pros
Great People and Fun Activities
Great casual and fun work atmosphere
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 30, 2015
Quidsi was a very fun relaxed placed to work. They made employees want to come to work. They provided free food, games and many fun activities. The people were amazing!
Pros
Free Food, Ping Pong Tables, Pool Tables
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Fun environment - management aloof
Sr. Art Director (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 11, 2015
The people who work/ed at Quidsi are amazing. Unfortunately, they are all leaving. The management is clueless at best, and completely unaware of most of the team's contributions.
Pros
fun people
Cons
no room for growth
Great people, great workplace!
Picking, Picking Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 29, 2015
Quidsi was a very fun and fast workplace. the job did not have a ridiculous quota, and the management was very nice. I typical day there went by very fast and we always had fun! the co-workers were all very friendly and everyone was very positive to be around. the hardest part of the job was probably picking, mainly because it sometimes can be tough to persistently be fast paced for 12 hours straight. but the most enjoyable part of the job was the people and supervisors because they were all down to earth and no one was negative about being at work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  McCarran, NVJuly 13, 2015
Very Busy I must say
Every aspect of the business
Was awesome to wok with
Where great to get along with
Making it threw the day
Succeeding in a day
Pros
Jeff was great
Cons
finding live animals in the building
Enjoyed working there
Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 8, 2015
I really enjoyed working there. Pay was really good for how far the facility was. They were also very understandable when It came in to weather. If I had another chance to go back I would.
Great Company
Customer Agent (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 17, 2015
Great Company. However since Amazon has taken over, many things have began to change. It is beginning to lose the fun start up atmosphere that everyone once enjoyed.
Sale outs
Fullfillment (Former Employee) –  NVMarch 11, 2015
All Scolari's markets sold to Wal Mart. They closed down all meat kitchens, and all meats are pre cut and packaged in Kansass and trucked to stores nation wide.
High strung but consistent work
Full Fill meant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PAFebruary 21, 2015
I loved the people who worked around me but the pressure to be faster than a robot makes the job feel very high strung. Great work hours.
Wow
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 1, 2014
Quidsi is a to start off with but growth within the company is all but non-existent.
Constantly changing
fulfilment Specialist (Current Employee) –  McCarren, NvSeptember 11, 2014
The place is always changing. Nothing stays the same for more then three months at a time. layouts change, work processes change.
The best balance of customer - employee happiness!!
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 8, 2014
This work environment was wonderful with an extremely helpful management team with an open door policy and encouraging you to have fun. At the same time, they also train you to make sure each and every customer has the best experience and feels like one of the family. Co-workers were never shy to assist and give knowledge to newcomers. The company was filled with fun events and where the customers were concerned, we always had a back up plan to make sure all there needs were accommodated including working from home in situations including extreme weather conditions.
Pros
Health Benefits, Employee Discounts. Free Gym Membership, Workout and recreational area, free fruit and snacks.
Fast paced and fun
Warehouse Kiva Floater (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 24, 2014
The people here are great, but the fact that you do the same thing over and over again for 10 hours gets old. The pay is not that great but the 4 day work week is nice.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
boring
overall the conpany faired well it is a nice place to work
Operations Manager/ Area manager (Current Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PAApril 21, 2014
Come in 1hr, before shift to set up. learned about the Kiva system and the drives and how they work. management was like a family. the hardest part was miscommunication that occurred frequently.
The most enjoyable was talking with associates and getting to know them and their families and helping them achieve more.
Pros
free food for special occations.
Cons
Long hours at peak but well worth it.
Great place to work with nice leads and managers.
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  McCarran, NVMarch 9, 2014
A typical work day starts at 10am and ends at 8:30pm. I have learned everything I know from this job. I started in picking and packing and was able to move my way up to quality control and then inventory control, where I spend my days now. My manager is very nice and understanding and most co-workers are fun and outgoing. Most have become really close friends. The hardest part of my job isn't the job but the schedule. The schedule doesn't always work with school. The most enjoyable part is problem solving. I love the feeling of discovering an answer to things gone wrong.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short breaks and long days
Great work environment
Customer care Representative (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 21, 2014
Great first job. I always had fun going into work.
A typical day as a customer care representative was to answer phone calls and emails related to customer orders, products, and etc. It can sometimes be repetitive and tedious, but the people you work with makes the day go by faster.
Fun Work Place
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PADecember 7, 2013
Worked from 445 pm to 315 am, I learned how to be shipping clerk. Ive learned how to use an electric pallet jack.
Great work schedule
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gouldsboro, PANovember 8, 2013
Very faced pace work envirnment. A lot of work for little pay
Pros
Liked the job as it was very busy
Cons
To far away from home winter was tough.
break room
Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 12, 2013
employees are a time a dozen. we have turn over of full time employees, the company has temp to hire agency people so there is not enough work somedays. We may not get 40 hours a week. We are told if you do not like it here you can leave. We try to give our suggestion on how to improve on conditions but with no luck.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
hot warehouse, not enough fans.lazy people.not 40 hours.