Wine Sales (Cortez Hill)
We are expanding! Our first three years of business has seen tremendous growth. As a result we have relocated to a larger downtown office and are seeking several talented sales reps who have a passion for wine to join our team.
Our unique, world class wine portfolio is consistently full of high quality selections. We import wines from small, family owned wineries in Italy, France and Spain. We are looking for career minded individuals who are looking to grow with our organization.
What we do:
- Import high-end, small production wines from sustainable, family owned wineries in Italy, France and Spain. We also work directly with top California winemakers on special, high quality wines.
- Direct to consumer wine sales.
- Inside sales with optional wine tastings, food and wine festivals and trade show opportunities. (visit our event page on our website to see our event schedule and past events) - www.quigleyfinewines.com/Event-calendar
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients - you will be expected to develop your own client base, and will have training and ample support from management.
- Some wine knowledge and a desire to learn more.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must enjoy working in a lively, energetic environment... we have a lot of fun in our office!
This full-time position includes:
Paid training and a commissioned pay structure.
Full health benefits paid for after 6 months.
Highly competitive bonus structure both quarterly and cumulative bonuses.
Monthly wine allotments.
For consideration, please respond to this email with your resume, and a cover letter or email briefly discussing your desire to pursue a career in sales and/or the wine industry.
For more information about our company, please visit www.quigleyfinewines.com