Quik Travel Staffing Employee Reviews

Great company to get experience
NATIONAL DIALYSIS RECRUITER (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 29, 2017
tons of employees leave the company after a while since it does not have a competitive compensation. most people who work here love the relax environment.

If you are looking for a challenge and love to dial the phone away, this is a great company to work for.
Fantastic Environment
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA & St. Thomas, USVIJuly 4, 2017
It's been a few years since I worked for Quik Travel, but I had a very positive experience with them. They always worked to get me the best compensation they could. The assignments I had were incredible! They even accommodated me during a severe medical crisis. My only complaint is the difficulty I had finding contracts consistently enough to work year round.
Pros
Great pay, usually great locations, & great recruiters
Cons
Contracts were few and far between for my skill set
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 13, 2017
This is a great place to work. They have outstanding leadership.The culture here is great (friendly, patient, joyful). I have learned a lot since I have been working here. the management is very patient and really wants you top succeed.
Great Experience
Clinical Dietitian, Dialysis Center (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXNovember 1, 2016
I did a 13 week travel assignment in Texas with this company as a registered dietitian, and I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I keep coming back and looking for more travel RD jobs with Quik Travel Staffing because it was such a great company to work for!
Pros
Good pay, helpful recruiters
Cons
I am enjoying th ework i do!
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 25, 2016
I am a hard worker, a fast learner, and want to be producer on the team.
I always do a good job with procedure and count on it.
I always helping my worker have to face a tough time.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Travel company that cares
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 1, 2015
I have been on assignment with Quik Travel for almost 8 years. My recruiter is always available and has always found the right job for me. They are a very honest and reliable company. I have always been treated fairly and with respect. The owners bend over backwards to make your travel experience a pleasant one.
Pros
They always find the right job for me
Great Company to work for!
Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CaOctober 1, 2015
Quik Travel Staffing is a growing company and there is a lot of opportunity. The staff is very supportive and work well as a team.
This company has a successful system and management is remarkable. My experience as a recruiter is that management is always open to ideas and opinions of it's staff and allow us to add our own style and creativity to daily tasks in recruiting.
Pros
Lots of jobs / contracts
One of the best staffing agencies around
Staff Recruiter (Current Employee) –  BurbankOctober 1, 2015
Awesome group of people. Very reliable, they always have my back! The Staff here cares about their travel nurses and provides personalized service.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 1, 2015
Ouik Travel Staffing is a wonderful company to work for. They are always available anytime I need some assistance. The atmosphere in the office is very family orientated.
Pros
Great co-workers
Busy Office, Great Co-Workers, Fun Atmosphere
Human Resources Compliance (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 8, 2013
A laid back atmosphere focused on making sure employees are happy, listened to, and supported. Questions are encouraged. Suggestions are implemented when they make sense for the business. Employees are encouraged to grow and to take on new tasks as part of their development.

The managers obviously value each employee whether the employee is a member of the office staff in Burbank or traveling as a member of our travel division.
Pros
Coworkers, work-life balance, inclusive work environment, location
Very quiet office
Compliance Coordinator / Recruiter Assistance (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 26, 2012
6 employees and 2 onsite owners at this Travel Nurse agency Casual dress environment
Low compensation
0 paid medical benefits
0 opportunity for advancement
Pros
location
Cons
30 minute lunch break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quik Travel Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5