Quik Travel Staffing

Quik Travel Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Travel company that cares
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 1, 2015
I have been on assignment with Quik Travel for almost 8 years. My recruiter is always available and has always found the right job for me. They are a very honest and reliable company. I have always been treated fairly and with respect. The owners bend over backwards to make your travel experience a pleasant one.
Pros
They always find the right job for me
Great Company to work for!
Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CaOctober 1, 2015
Quik Travel Staffing is a growing company and there is a lot of opportunity. The staff is very supportive and work well as a team.
This company has a successful system and management is remarkable. My experience as a recruiter is that management is always open to ideas and opinions of it's staff and allow us to add our own style and creativity to daily tasks in recruiting.
Pros
Lots of jobs / contracts
One of the best staffing agencies around
Staff Recruiter (Current Employee) –  BurbankOctober 1, 2015
Awesome group of people. Very reliable, they always have my back! The Staff here cares about their travel nurses and provides personalized service.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 1, 2015
Ouik Travel Staffing is a wonderful company to work for. They are always available anytime I need some assistance. The atmosphere in the office is very family orientated.
Pros
Great co-workers
Busy Office, Great Co-Workers, Fun Atmosphere
Human Resources Compliance (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 8, 2013
A laid back atmosphere focused on making sure employees are happy, listened to, and supported. Questions are encouraged. Suggestions are implemented when they make sense for the business. Employees are encouraged to grow and to take on new tasks as part of their development.

The managers obviously value each employee whether the employee is a member of the office staff in Burbank or traveling as a member of our travel division.
Pros
coworkers, work-life balance, inclusive work environment, location
Very quiet office
Compliance Coordinator / Recruiter Assistance (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 26, 2012
6 employees and 2 onsite owners at this Travel Nurse agency Casual dress environment
Low compensation
0 paid medical benefits
0 opportunity for advancement
Pros
location
Cons
30 minute lunch break