QUIKTRIP CORP.

QUIKTRIP CORP. Employee Reviews

Great benefits, uncomfortable working environment.
Manager (Current Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: decent compensation, fast paced and detail oriented.
Cons: lack of security, unmotivated newly hired employees, very little notable training.
In my time at Quiktrip I have learned much about the company. While i do believe it is a stable and progressive corporation, the workers are very inconsistent. While some seemed decent, most employees were under trained and counterproductive. The amount of popularity and social standing outweighed the motivation and work ethic factors. After a very brief period i discovered i no longer wanted to seek a career path, even temporarily, with this company.

My job itself was very fast paced and consistent. I was however, uncomfortable at the lack of safety and security in the store during overnight shifts. We were very understaffed and no responsibility was taken for actions.
Great company to work for
Store manager (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMay 23, 2013
Pros: compensation, benefits, time off
Cons: no breaks, no chairs, hectic daily schedule, huge performance expectiations
QuikTrip is a very fast paced, customer oriented company. Employees receive regular evaluations and have the opportunity to evaluate other team members including management. The work pace is extremely fast, with constant cleanup, restocking etc. while at the same time assisting with register sales as needed. QuikTrip is consistently rated among the best in customer service, and management strives daily to follow up with employees to maintain a superior level of performance.