QuikTrip

QuikTrip Employee Reviews

Good benefits and pay
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), atlanta divisionJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and pay
Cons: no lunch/breaks, long commute, flawed advancement procedure
Good company to work for if you don't care about life/work balance and driving extreme distances. Not recommended for anyone that needs a job that balance life and work.
good pay
Class A Driver (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJune 30, 2015
Pros: pay and benifets
Cons: management, drivers are over worked lied to
management is a joke they don't care about there drivers over work them management will lie to you on a daily basis if you say anything they tell you that you need to be a team player
Fast paced environment
Assigned as an Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJune 23, 2015
It takes a certain type of person to work at quiktrip. It's an extremely fast paced environment that you must work without breaks for 10+ hours.
Fast paced, small teams
Part-time Clerk (Former Employee), Lee's Summit, MOJune 15, 2015
Pros: Free drinks on the clock.
Cons: No specific lunch break.
Your 8 hours will by with this fast-paced job. Eventually you will settle in and get used to the fast pace. You will never look at a gas-station the same.
good pay and benefits
Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: high stress
it is what you make of it, can be high stress and fast paced, if your a hard worker can be a fun and great place to work. pay is good and can be great long as you work for it and benefits are outstanding.
Incredible Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJune 10, 2015
QuikTrip is a solid, well balanced company that treats their employees incredibly well. Don't get me wrong, its not the easiest job (especially with the Assistant Manager schedules) but if you're looking to work hard and make good money with some great people, this is the place for you.
Fast paced
Part- Time Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2015
Fast paced mentality.
You run all day, and do all things.
Get ready to work for your money.
Good feeling by the end of the shift.
Productive, 10 hours of full work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, S.C.June 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: No breaks
Was a great place. We had a daily activity worksheet to make sure all task were finished. Cleaning, stocking, receiving and writing orders. I learned a lot about teamwork but knew that from the Navy. I learned how to help the clerks with what they were struggling with but I was not scared to ask a clerk who knew more than me to show me how to do something. Out management team was young. Store Manager was 26 and I was the oldest employee at the store at 29 so it was a work in progress. The hardest part of the job was it was the most multi-tasking I have ever had to do in my life. Most enjoyable part was seeing the usual customers.
Not the normal gas station
Relief Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 1, 2015
Fun place to work, Great wages with extra bonuses and good benefits. Only down side is if your not 110% committed to them it is difficult to move up in the company
Fun Place to work
PTC (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 24, 2015
Pros: Fun environment
Cons: Stocking coolers
A typical day at work starts with an upkeep, which is pretty much making sure the store looks good and everything is stocked. Then there are other tasks that are called "daw task" they are outside task that you do besides making sure the store is clean, like stocking the coolers or putting an order way, cleaning the gas pumps, ect. I think that everyone you come across at Qt that works that is really nice and they seem to care about you if they sense that something is bothering you, and for the most part everyone is pretty laid back. The hardest part of the job was stocking the coolers, only because it's really cold and I hate being cold. Other than that there's nothing really hard about it. My manager is really nice and he's funny. Like I said they are laid back. I learned how to count change back to the customer without using a calculator, they teach you have and even give you practice work sheets if you don't know how.
great
CLERK (Current Employee), 5705 fulton industrialMay 19, 2015
I learned discipline at work. How to be fast and accurate. What tasks are more important then others. I loved to work with new people and I loved my regular customers.
Amazing atmosphere
Part-time Clerk (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 13, 2015
At every QuikTrip location I have worked at, I have thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere there. From the manager to the store clerks that I encounter. I never have a dull moment especially at my store. I love working for QuikTrip, however I wished it were easier to advance to a better position.
good starting job
ERP Clerk (Former Employee), Haltom City, TXMay 13, 2015
great environment, very easy to move up in the company and the management is great. also great benefits and lots of bonuses.
Fun place to work
Part Time Clerk (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 30, 2015
Fun place to work overall, sometimes the managers show favoritism but that's unavoidable. Rate of pay needs to be higher to keep employees. 8.00 an hour isn't going to cut it anymore.
Productive, Employee oriented
Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 28, 2015
Pros: Employee benefits
Cons: Rude customers
Took very good care of the employees. Work was fast paced. Hardest part of the job was dealing with some very rude customers. They did offer tuition reimbursement that helped me pay for my college education.
Good Job!
Part Time Clerk (Current Employee), Decatur, GaApril 10, 2015
Its a good fun job to have. Great pay. Great benefits. Good management team. Motivating co workers. Would definitely recommend.
Overall good place to work
Part-Time Clerk - ERP (Current Employee), Blue Springs, MOApril 7, 2015
Every day at work is pretty much the same. You go through and finish your assigned tasks for the day while maintaining the store and helping the manager run register when needed.

The most important skills I learned from Quiktrip are cash handling, exceptional customer service, and a having a keen eye for detail.

Management differs from store to store. No one has the same standards.

Again, co-workers vary. For the most part, everyone is cool with each other. But you do sometimes get drama.

The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness. If you're okay with that, then there's really nothing else that's hard about it.

The money and benefits for the work you do is probably the best part of the job.
Growth with the company is based on performance
clerk (Former Employee), various ga locationsApril 1, 2015
Pros: free fountain drinks on the clock, company outings, company geer
Cons: you'll work hard but its worth it
Great advancement opportunities
Annual raise
Bonuses
Teamwork energy
Fast paced
Everyone is polite because the company cares about them
You get out what you put into your job if you work hard you'll move up.
Fun place with great employees
Clerk (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: great employees and competitive pay
Cons: you get led on with promotions you may never get
In any Quiktrip you are expected to stand and move around for hours on end with no breaks.At first this may seem ridiculous but after your training is done you hardly notice it. every QT store is exactly the same inside and out and so are the employees. we all love working with QT and love serving our customers.
Store Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 22, 2015
Pros: almost everything
Cons: security and schedules
Its a great place to work, very fast pace. The co workers were mostly awesome and worked with you in a professional manner.

1 2 3 4 5

About QuikTrip

QuikTrip provides a quick fix forĀ those on the go. QuikTrip (QT) owns and operates more thanĀ 615 gasoline/convenience stores in – Read more

QuikTrip Salaries