QuikTrip Employee Reviews

Found 1,102 reviews matching the search
very fun work place, and extremely organized
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 17, 2017
I absolutely loved working at quik trip, it was a very pleasant environment, & I got to meet new people every day. The managers were all very understanding, and we were basically just a big family/team.
Pros
good job security
Cons
not enough pay
Part time clerk
Part time clerk (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 17, 2017
Quiktrip is a fast pace environment, the goal is to maintain store appearance. Greeting customer and customer service excellence is required at this job. Quiktrip does not give breaks we work a 8 hour shift on foot, always quick but courteous to both customers and fellow peers.
Pros
Bonus and yearly increase in salary
Cons
no breaks
Best job I've ever had
Asst manager (Current Employee) –  MabletonAugust 17, 2017
I'd recommend this job to anyone who likes to help people and have fun while making great money and creating opportunities for growth! In my opinion QT is one of the best places to work if you're looking to make it a career because the long term benefits are great!!
Friendly Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 16, 2017
Great customer/worker relationships. Safe environment to work in. Great selections in terms of drinks and food. We are provided with great pay and benefits.
Cons
no breaks
No growth
Night Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2017
You will never move up unless you play the game. Its a highly political company. If you speak negatively about anything to a manager you will be black-listed.
Pros
High pay
Cons
No breaks, Treated like garbage
Productive and fast paced work place
Clerk (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 15, 2017
Always make sure you are greeting customers. Be the best. Never be satisfied. Make friends to help enjoy shifts better. This job is very flexible if you are s clerk for students.
Pros
Customer excellence
Cons
No assigned breaks very demanding
Lack of advancement
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 15, 2017
Lack of consistency in scheduling, poor management, unfriendly corporate employees, the guests would be the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part would be the poor management
Cons
no breaks
Very fast paced
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 15, 2017
Very fast paced, very hard for advancement in some divisions. Like the benefits but hours are also very hard when you're an assistant Manager. Would recommend job for those without kids looking to save money
Cons
Schedule, poor room for advancement
Great company to work for , productive !
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXAugust 15, 2017
Not a bad experience working here. The environment is so positive and management is great!! QT is set up for growth and working here you are bound to grow .. personally and as in career wise. The sky is the limit working for this company! I highly recommend this job to anyone young or old! Very professional friendly atmosphere!! Customer service is top priority!!!
Pros
Nice environment, fun, nice staff, job security, benefits
Cons
No breaks
Fun, fast pace work environment.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 14, 2017
I love the speed at QT. It is a fun, fast paced work environment with awesome employees along side you. I have met lots of great people and made new friendships with both my co-workers and my regular customers who come in daily. I have no complaints, the new and/or crazy customers always keep it interesting.
Pros
Extremely Flexible schedules
Cons
No sitting down, not for lazy people
Amazing Opportunity
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  GAAugust 14, 2017
I loved working at QuikTrip. It was fast pace and full of life. They provided so many opportunities to grow. There were so many different task to learn that I feel I could go to any company and succeed. I appreciate the opportunity.
Good company to work for.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  MissouriAugust 14, 2017
A typical day at QT would consist of walking around the store to check for any touch ups that need to be made. For example filling cup outs or the lids. Other tasks include kitchen duty, which consist of reading orders off a screen and preparing food for the customers. The other major responsibility of a QT clerk would be checking people out on the register. Overall the day of a clerk is not too difficult but it is important to be willing to work and stand for long periods of time. Also keeping a positive and friendly mindset is important.
A great job if you are committed !
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 11, 2017
Working at Quiktrip really taught me a lot about myself and how hard of a worker I could really be. The culture is wonderful and I have little to no complaints when it comes to coworkers. The only downside for some people is they get bored with the repetitive workflow, or move up into management and have a hard time balancing their personal life and work due to the demanding schedule.
Overall compensated well but customers can ruin your day
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jenks, OKAugust 11, 2017
You are compensated very well for what you do at QT but customers treat you like you are less of a human than they are and can get on your nerves but overall its a great job.
beneficial and flexable
Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 10, 2017
being an employee comes with many benefits including competitive pay, adjustable hours, opportunity to grow, and an overall great work environment. its fast pace environment is not for everyone, and much patience is needed for dealing with irate guests. co- workers are by far the best part of the job.
Productive environment and you can learn a lot from upper management with life skills and management skills.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 10, 2017
I really enjoy working for quiktrip. They take care of there employees inside and outside of work. Smart bussiness which is still growing. The benefits are great and your bonuses are nice as well. And you get paid weekly.
Pros
Promote within
Cons
Hours you have to work
Very fun to work here.
clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 10, 2017
Quik Trip is such a wonderful place to work because of how safe it is and it is a great overall experience to work. It teaches you how to work well with customers and how to build good relationships with co workers and how to have a good time at work.
Great fast-paced work enviroment
Senior Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 9, 2017
QuikTrip is a state of the art gas & convenience store. Learning curve for training is a little steep, as there are many tasks and jobs to learn. The work culture is phenomenal, everyone shares a strong work ethic, positive mindset, and job pride. The most difficult part of the job may include peak rush hours where some store will be filled to the brim with customers and the lot full of cars. During this time many different situations may arise, however, it is good to look at them as learning situations and view it as a good thing. The most enjoyable part of the job is most definitely working with and around the store team and the locals of the particular area. Being at one location for so long will expose you to people's routines and habits and you will likely meet some great people in the process.
Pros
Bonuses, very flexible hours, great management team, good work enviroment
Cons
Always on your feet, no scheduled breaks, working in close proximaty to others.
Fun friendly staff and always getting stuff done
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOAugust 9, 2017
Not a bad place to work, management can tend to be "weird" but other than that overall is good.
The work is easy none the less and the customers are mostly rude..
Qt
Part-time Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 9, 2017
Qt does a decent job taking care of their employees. With going into the food industry several changes are being made. The pay is good the benefits use to be great now they are mediocre.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuikTrip. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3