QuikTrip Employee Reviews

Busy
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 3, 2016
On a typical day working for QuikTrip, I cleaned counters, floors and restrooms,attended to the register, prepared food, help out the occasional customer.
Fun work environment, a lot of fun and interesting customers.
Assistant Manager/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 27, 2016
Everyday was usually very busy. I would have to do tasks anywhere from making foo in the kitchen, handling money as a cahier, or cleaning an entire store. Very fast paced. Usually very cool people to work with. Definitely cannot be lazy here!
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
No breaks, Non flexible schedules for fulltime.
Fast work pace very organized and well thought out in all areas
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 27, 2016
Honestly one of the best entry level jobs I have worked for. Yes it is very hard learning everything but there is a policy and procedure for everything. They have constant training and routine meeting to ensure overall effectiveness of the company.

When first hired I did not expect how exceedingly well this company was. Training is excellent and very interactive. This job pushes you to better your mental and physical health by teaching you about the company. The hard worker gets rewarded.
Pros
Weekly pay, bonuses, benefits, advancement very organized and well established
Cons
it is hard work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 26, 2016
Great company with great management. This is a great place to advance if you don't have a college degree or aspirations to be in a corporate setting. If you like a fast paced environment with constant work and never feeling bored- work here. Honest company.
Fast-paced job with great co-workers.
Part-time Clerk (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 23, 2016
This job is based off of quick speed and multitasking. Most of the jobs and tasks can be easily done and with little to no help. Customers are sweet, appreciative, and always praise you. No benefits for part-time clerks, but QT provides you with numerous days off (unpaid). They work very well with your availability, especially if you're in school. Bonuses are abundant and raises are also. You get free fountain/frozen/coffee drinks while on the clock. Most managers are very laid back and let you manage your own time.
Pros
Fast-paced, great people to work for/with, free drinks.
Cons
No food breaks.
Fast pace and consistent enviroment
Relief Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAJanuary 23, 2016
Begin your 8-10 hour day at quiktrip in a high volume work environment, doing potentially more than 1000 transactions a day, working with trained individuals in time management and a list of things to complete throughout your shift. Learn to eat on the go, customers are the main priority, then there is everything else.
Pros
always moving, paid every week, advancement
Cons
no breaks, scheduling, working overnight alone
Great part-time job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 18, 2016
Working at QuikTrip was a great experience for me. I was looking for part-time work and was very pleased with the work environment. Management was very flexible with my other work schedule, but unfortunately, it became to difficult to keep up with both jobs and I had to part ways with QuikTrip.
Pros
Great pay/benefits, flexible scheduling, great business model/structure
Cons
Strict facial hair rules
It's a upbeat fast past work enviroment
cashier customer service (Current Employee) –  Roeland Park, KSJanuary 10, 2016
A typical workday at quiktrip is mostly taking care of the D.A.W. list of thing that needed to be done be for the end of your shift. The most important thing I learned from this job is to never let anything get under your skin because thats what they want is for you to get mad but just smile an do your job. The one thing is if you do plan on working here everyday your gonna have at least one person call in so you have ubers. The best thing about this job is the money an benefits.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 9, 2016
One of the best companies to work for. Quiktrip may either turn into a job, or a career, that's how great the company takes care of it's employees. I enjoy being a part of this company because they're fair and acknowledge every one of their employees for their hard work.
Very productive workplace
Store clerk (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 7, 2016
I would come in and immediately start cleaning up what needs to be cleaned if there are barely any customers. I learned how to become a better communicator by speaking to people all throughout my shift. Management and co workers are very helpful and want what's best for the store. There is no hard part of the job, but the most enjoyable part is having conversations with the customers.
Great job
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILJanuary 5, 2016
QT is always very busy and you learn to multi-task, be patient and courteous under sometimes extremely busy times. Management is very strong and co-workers are team players.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Can be stressful and working weekends.
It was a fast paced work environment and great benefits.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKJanuary 4, 2016
It was a very fun place to work with friendly customer service. I learned how to count change back at a very fast rate. The benefits and bonuses were also very rewarding.
Fast paced easy part time job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 3, 2016
Busy stores so days go by fast. A lot of stuff to do and remember but gets easier in time. Store managers usually work with you to get days off.
Pros
Free drinks and monthly bonuses
Cons
No breaks, rude customers, sometimes unsupportive management
its ok
Part Time Clerk (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 20, 2015
this is an ok job if you do not mind never getting a break and standing on your feet the whole shift. You will be forced to work in the kitchen and receive very little training beforehand.
Good place to work while in school, but also allows to make career move if desired.
Part-Time Clerk (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GADecember 13, 2015
A typical day includes mainly of complying to customers and their needs and maintaining good store appearance. A few skills that I've learned are better time management as far as getting tasks done between keeping the store clear, and the other skill is the ability to adapt to the pace of the store. Overall, the management was pretty good, but of course not everybody. The co-workers were ok to work with as long as they actually did work, but a lot of them liked to talk more than they liked to work. This job is not hard unless people make it hard. I don't really feel challenged anymore although this job is physically demanding. The main thing about this job is that I do get to move around a lot and the fact that I'm not confined or cooped up all day.
Pros
Good pay/benefits for part time, opportunity to advance, tuition reimbursement
Cons
No breaks, have to stand/move around for entire shift
Supportive company
Part-Time Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 27, 2015
Very fun and caring company to work for, they care about their employees, and is very dedicated to not just the customers but the employees as well.
happy place to work
Over-Night Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 19, 2015
I work here for 3 years and I had my up and downs and at the end od the day nothing but happiness. this was my first job and I loved it.
Don't love it.
Clerk (ERP) (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCNovember 18, 2015
The only really good thing about this job is the pay. Everything else kinda sucks. If you enjoy 10+ hours shifts on your feet with no breaks this is the place to work.
Nice place
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 27, 2015
Should work there whether in school or not. Give great benefits as well.Quick paced work environment but easily to catch on.
Great Salary and benefits
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAOctober 13, 2015
The difficult part of working for this company is consistently working with the public and working long hours. The schedules are not ideal.

4.3