QuikTrip Employee Reviews

Productive and keeps you on your feet all day
Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 26, 2017
To work for quiktrip you have to enjoy working with the public and being a team player. There is always room for advancement, depending on your passion and desire to move up.
Pros
You can work as many hours as you want
Cons
You only get a raise once a year and after 3 years the raises stop
It was a good job to have during highschool
Part Time Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 26, 2017
If you are needing a job that has flexibility then this is the job for you. However, if you are trying to promote from within it can be a little tricky.
Great place to work, fast paced enviroment
Part time clerk (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 25, 2017
Very fast paced job where multitasking is key to success. A amazing place to work where promotions are given based off work ethic and performance and not education.
Fun place to work with great people
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 24, 2017
By far my favorite job, my coworkers were a colorful mix of people even managent was a bliss to work with. Never boring and forever busy there was always something to do. Worked there for over 2 years I was told the first year that i could move up but after the store manager was absent for almost 2 months the opportunity never presented itself again and didnt have a shot until almost 8 months later until we had a regular store manager instead of stand ins. I was sent on whats called ERP as relief for other stores without any coaching for what might be expected of me. I became frustrated after it became apparent that said coaching wasnt going to happen so i quit erp.
Pros
Staled off food was free, fun environment
Cons
No breaks, advancement in company is spotty
Kept busy and on the move.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILApril 24, 2017
The typical work day is recieving and writing orders and helping customers. The overnight assistant works mostly alone while managing the store and getting most of the store cleaned.
Pros
overtime every week
Cons
working lunch and no breaks
It's an ok place to work.
Selector/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, TXApril 24, 2017
Overall it's a good company to work for. The moral of the work environment is a little different because of management but it's not all that bad when you get the day going.
Okay workplace with great compensation and benefits
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gaston County, NCApril 24, 2017
Everything was perfect at QT except for the management and how the managers are supervised. They need to be evaluated more and just held up to standard.
Pros
Great pay, fun environment
Cons
No lunch breach, stand constantly
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  3206 eastway dr Charlotte ncApril 24, 2017
I spent 2 great years with quiktrip it is a great company to work for i learned alot about gas stations and the saftey of dealing with gas and other elements of a gas station
Pros
Benefits health care and salary
Cons
They make u change ur appearance
Amazing Company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  TulsaApril 23, 2017
This company strives to do what's best for customers, but more so their employees! They are always willing to help you succeed and you will go as far as you are willing to work.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Hours and standing
It was hard
Part time Clerk (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKApril 23, 2017
People you work with don't care about you and made it not fun to work there. Great pay but not worth the pain. I would get paid 11 dollars an hour. It was very nice to have spending money.
Pros
money
Cons
no relationships
Very fast pace
Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 21, 2017
QT is very fast pace, we make sure our costumers are happy and the managers work really well with the works. QT is a very good place to work if you have a difficult schedule they always work with you.
Pros
discount drink
Cons
No breaks
Great Work Place
Manager Relief (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 21, 2017
Perfect place for beginning individuals who want to work.
-Great incentives
-Perfect place to advance
-Meet new people
-Great salary
-perfect schedule
Great company to work for with competitive pay and benefits!!!
Part-time Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOApril 21, 2017
I've worker for QuikTrip for several months now and I have zero complaints. I attend college 2 hours away from my home store and they are able to retain my position while I am away to which I am extremely grateful.
Pros
EXTREMELY flexible schedule
great place to work
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bethalto, ILApril 21, 2017
great place to work, tons of room for advancement and higher pay. very flexible with schedule if you are still in school. great place to work and everyone is super friendly!
Pros
room for advancement and higher pay
Cons
standing the whole time
Great first job with hospitable employees
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAApril 21, 2017
Quiktrip was a great introductory job for teens just starting to work. Each day has its rush hours, but even when you are swamped, you are having fun interacting with customers and your co-workers.
Pros
Free food/drink during shift
Cons
No real breaks, better as a part-time job
Great place to be an employee and a customer.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXApril 20, 2017
I learned the true meaning of customer service with this company. Throughout my journey i have grown as an employee as well as a person. The most enjoyable part about working for this company was being around positive energy everyday.
We are given many opportunities to move higher up in our company.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Parkville, MOApril 18, 2017
This company treats all employees with respect. We are paid very well for our hard work and sacrifice made for this company. We are given amazing benefits including free insurance and a free doctor we are allowed to see when ever we need to.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Work schedule
awesome
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 17, 2017
i love working for this company they treat there employees well and they mange to make everyone have fun at work and the skills they teach are helping in life and work
Great managers, and good employees
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Shawnee Mission, KSApril 15, 2017
They were a great help in my life. I learned many skills, such as multitasking, and how to interact with many people a day. I enjoyed constantly running around while getting complemented and noticed for my hard work.
Productive, fun, lucrative place to work.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mission, KSApril 15, 2017
A typical day at QuikTrip is always busy. Work is always available and needed to be done. Being one of the largest gasoline/retail companies in the Midwest, it's now also headed toward more a restaurant with the amount of food and drink they offer. I learned how to count cash back without the use of a computer, how to problem-solve quickly and efficiently. Management is nice, depending on which store you're landed at. The workplace rewards those who work hard and work well. They recognize effort with bonuses, promotions, and raises. The sheer amount of work for some is difficult; breaks are given, but one is standing on their feet their entire shift because there's just so much to be done. The most enjoyable part is how QuikTrip, despite being a large company, makes you feel like you belong there as if you were family.
Pros
Ability to designate your own hours, store location, easy to get promoted
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuikTrip. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3