Quincy Bioscience is seeking a Full-Time Production Technician to support large-scale protein purification operations. The right candidate will be mature, motivated and willing to pitch in to get the job done.
The main focus of the work is to support operations in assigned duties; buffer preparation, raw material inventory, sanitizing equipment, floors etc. This is a physically demanding job in an industrial setting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize equipment, floors, dishes and tanks.
- Monitor raw material inventory and replace supplies as needed.
- Prepare Large-scale (3000L) buffer using pumps, tubing and sanitary connections for purification process.
- Lift multiple 20 kg buckets and pour contents into tanks, mix and test pH level and conductivity.
- Monitor buffer tank levels.
- Verify operations are completed according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Support facility upkeep and repairs as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Previous work experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Ability to adhere to company presentation guidelines and policies.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Quincy Bioscience offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Health Insurance effective on first day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Paid Vacation
Indeed - 20 months ago