QuinStreet

QuinStreet Employer Reviews

job applicants beware
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free food, cheap health insurance
Cons: unclear expectations, terrible products, clueless management
I was recruited to join quinstreet as a business development associate for their home services division in beaverton oregon. That was by far the biggest mistake I had ever made. I was reeled into working for a company which seemed a great move but after joining Quinstreet I could see first hand how disorganized and dysfunctional the company was, not – more... to mention how far they lagged behind the competition. In addition, two months after I was hired, I was slapped with a quota with which was never disclosed to me when I was hired and was unattainable. In addition, most prospects I had come across in this position either had no interest in working with quinstreet and their less than stellar product offerings, or had bad experiences with them previously.

In short, I would classify this company as approaching prospective employees as a "wolf in sheep's clothing". I had never been as miserable working for a company as I had for quinstreet as well as taking threats and verbal abuse from my supervisor, and whomever accepts the bus dev job will undoubtedly be nate koenigsfeld's whipping boy. – less
A Very Busy Place to work for
Admin Assistant,Web Media Productor,Report Analyst (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: bagel tuesdays, pantry always stocked with food, and on-site dry cleaning service.
Cons: i was a contractor
What I learned from this workplace, is that it is great to get experience, unfortunately, I was a contractor, so I did not get to advance in this work place like I wanted to. The atmosphere here was very laid back.
Avoid Working Here
Vertical Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Foster City, CANovember 27, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: see review
- Management: frequently former consultants are running the show, inexperienced in the industry, continually and often unskillfully pivoting organization to hide their own inadequacies/justify why they are there– it’s the game they play and makes for frustrated and employees who often leave shortly after being hired.
- Extremely poor culture: employees – more... just don’t stick around once they experience how things are run here. Strong work/collaborative relationships are not to be found here as people just do not stay. Disruption and lack of focus is the norm. There is no life/work balance. They work you to the bone …which would fine if the above weren’t true and the pay was better.
- Don't take my word for it; I would encourage anyone considering working at QS to talk with current and former employees to get their perspective. – less
Didn't provide employees with the tools to effectively perform the job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Tigard, ORSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: free vending machine
Equipment and software was constantly malfunctioning. Managers were unprofessional and talked about employees to other employees.