Quintiles Transnational Employee Reviews

Professional staff, good work life balance
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Fantastic global company that a allows flexibility to employees. Co workers are great to work with, benefits are substantial, non stressful environment.
Good company, growth issues, but those are good issues to have
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Good company, compensation is fair. Not all processes are determined so there is flexibility to get things done. Occasionally, lack of process can cause confusion between internal clients.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Lack of process can occasionally lead to confusion between internal organizations
My review summary is provided below. It is not favorable nor should it be. Worst place I've ever had the unfortunate "privilege" to work at.
Senior Discovery Scientist (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYFebruary 1, 2016
Horrible out of touch management. Benefits are substandard. Poor communication and lack of reward for hard work. No one within this corporation has any idea of scientific principles in bioanalytical or GLP for that matter. Poor employee retention. Serious disconnect between "managers" and the ones actually doing the work. NO communication between lower segments of the company and the mother company. Terrible IT/server connect. Almost like working in the government.
Pros
Ithaca was a nice location
Cons
Can't say enough
Productive and fun workplace
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 14, 2016
Fun place to work but no stability. Majority of the team was contractors and eventually let go. Flexibility was nice. No micromanagement.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Stability
Data Entry Review
Clinical Data Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williamston, NCJanuary 4, 2016
I really enjoyed this experience. It was very educational as well as challenging at times. I worked with a great group of ladies and we were more like a family than a group of co-workers.
Lacking Work Life Balance
Associate Lab Clinical Data Analyst - Quintiles (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2016
Lacking work life balance. Also, lost many benefits after joint venture. I do love the opportunity to work from home though.
Cons
Lost many benefits after JV
Nice Place to Work
Records Mgt. Spec./Site Archive Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 21, 2015
Great work environment and atmosphere. Employees where long term and everyone new each other. Job started as a temp assignment that evolved into a 14+ year career.
Pros
Company valued employees, Excellent Benefits, on-site Cafeteria
Cons
Distance from home
Quintiles is a great place to work.
Oncology Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 18, 2015
Quintiles is a great place to work, however, it is contract work and for as hard as you work I feel that they should be more involved in placing you in another contract when the one you are working for ends,
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Contract work
Great company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2015
provided an environment where I was able to attain valuable sales skills, maintain satisfactory work/life balance, and experience great training.
Team oriented work place
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 1, 2015
I enjoyed my experience with Quintiles, it was very enjoyable to be able to educate and assist patients directly with their care. I enjoyed being part of a team to guide patient's in their care.
Great place for those new to the Pharma industry to get a start.
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 26, 2015
Quintiles has a strong organization that is well adept to bring a large sales force into play within amazingly short time periods to make a significant impact on a launch or growth of a product.
Pros
Great work environment, great people
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 23, 2015
Great positive work environnment with a benefits package that is top knotch. They are all about creating a positve work culture and performance driven.
benefits
Flexible and Adaptable
Manager (Current Employee) –  Southeastern USOctober 22, 2015
Contract Organization that overall takes very good care of their salespeople. Seeks to provide opportunities to stay within organization by bringing on new contracts.
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 19, 2015
I overlayed 3 territories-Trenton-Cape may, NJ. My furthest point was 3 hours away, so a very large geography. I learned to be efficient in order to maximize my time with my customers. For example, I scheduled regular appointments and lunches, particularly with those accounts that were a great distance from my home to ensure time in front of those customers. Drive time was the greatest challenge. Selling in the diabetes space was also challenging and rewarding-learning the science of the disease and relating it to the quality of life for the patient lead to a passionate discussion and sale.
Pros
building rapport with several different offices
Cons
drive time
home based
Nurse Connector (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn,NYOctober 14, 2015
I enjoyed working on both projects. The ability to perform F2F as well as support HCV patients throughout their treatment journey was very rewarding. Enjoyed sales component educating Health care providers about the product and the program.
Wonderful place to work!!!
Clinical Nurse educator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, Chattanooga and Nashville, TNOctober 14, 2015
Wonderful place to work. Supportive managers and really believe in employees and patients first. They believe in open door and always being there for their employees.
Great
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 7, 2015
Great company to work for if you are just starting out. Job security is stressful considering it is contract and that can be terminated at any time.
Great company to work for
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 6, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy working for Quintiles and with the management and sales teams. Management is very supportive of professional and work life balance
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Job security due to contracts
Great company to gain good experience
Sr. Clinical Trials Assistant/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KansasOctober 6, 2015
Quintiles has been a great place to work, I have learned a lot about clinical research. Great opportunity to make an impact in the world of pharmaceuticals.
Pros
Opportunity to work from home
Cons
Work load can be high at times
Good work environment and management is very helpful
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 30, 2015
Quintiles is a great company and has plenty of room for growth for employees. The employees are very helpful and the management is very good at upholding their "open door" policy. Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing field and is a very interesting profession.