Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational Employer Reviews

great company to grow with
SR. CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 18, 2015
many opportunities to advance, friendly atmosphere, a lot of work at times, extensive travel. Great place to start a foundation in developing your skills.
A typical CRO
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 16, 2015
Quintiles is a typical CRO. Since the company went public there has been undue burden on the CRAs who work there. Many of the "old guard" have left as a result. The company does have a good online learning system and each employee should take advantage of this.
A good company to start your career
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: office is relaxed, dont micro-manage
Cons: currently outsourcing jobs, will try and keep you as a contract employee for forever with no benefits
Quintiles is a good place to start your career. You learn a lot and the work culture is relaxed. They are now starting to outsource a lot of jobs so the job security is something to be worried about. The upper management has no idea whats going on on any lower levels of the company, or if they do they don't care. For the amount of time you put into the job, they could be a little more appreciative of its employees.
Productive and fun place to work at, we get cupcakes on your birthday
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KansasFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in our building
Cons: we still get two 15 minutes breaks
A typical day at work started at 6am, I learned today how to submit documents for approval to our India office through our Elvis software system. By working hand in hand with my co-workers to day was a good day. The hardest part of the job, was the process, it was slow due to so many people uploading documents that they also need to the system all at once, causing the system to run slow. Management was great about it, they understood that due to the new changes and the work load that it was going to take both team India and team America some time to work out the bugs. But that is what makes the job enjoyable over coming the challenges.
Very stable Company with excellent benefits.
Executive Assistant & Meeting Planner (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: working with high level executives.
Cons: long hours and little flexibility.
Very experienced Executive Assistant with dynamic organizational skills and energy. I have a tremendous ability to maintain poise and confidence in working with high level staff and meetings. I enjoy the everyday challenges of making successful meetings happen for our management teams.
Lab Support
Lab Support Associate (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: learned about stability on samples and different medical processes
Cons: no cons great job
Would receive and accession samples, then transport them to the lab for testing. Also contact Project Coordinators for the test results.
Great Colleagues
CLINICAL TEAM LEAD/PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Culture has changed since the company has gone public. Too many clinical redesigns.
productive workplace
Project Leader (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYJanuary 17, 2015
work will keep you busy but you will never have to take it home, leave work at work. you will have peaks of busy time where you might have to spend a few additional hours during the week to get thins done or prep for the next day
Good
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
The company is keen on ensuring employees having a good work/life balance, provides great benefits including on site gym, goes beyond its perimeter and is involved in the local community through STEM initiative an other volunteer initiatives. Innovation is encouraged and management is driven by a contagious passion for saving the lives of patients. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in pharma industry.
Great company to work for.
Clinical Trials Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 2, 2015
Great company to work for. Great hours, good resources for career advancement. There are many training engagements that help with potential growth within the company.
Knowledgeable Management and Professional Environment.
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 25, 2014
Pros: benefits of being with a nationally ranked company, tremendous exposure to the industry. autonomy.
Cons: extensive overninght travel 90-95%
The hardest part of this Job was the extensive training and testing for the first three months. The most enjoyable part was to travel all over the US to different Hospital Sites to train and learn the product. Management was very knowledgeable and fair. Teamwork was strongly encouraged. The most important learning curve was to adapt to the extensive amount of Administrative duties involved in this position.
laboratory techncian
Clinical Inventory Control Associate (Former Employee), Smyrna, GADecember 24, 2014
Pros: medical assembler
Cons: no breaks.
Overall, it was wealthy in learning the different field as laboratory technician. In addition, it was a life time experience to be educate on different field .
Working in that company was a life time experience . In all aspect of the field it was an excelling experience.

Working at Quintiles was the opportunity to learn the other side of the medical tools. As a typical day set in, I was called to identify a medical appliance that was new in the company, it was very challenging , it took medical mind, it took me days before I was able to differentiate the tools.

I have learnt to be detailed oriented.
At the time I was working in that company time management was the best thing I learnt in that company. I was very consistency in whatever I do by getting my work done.
Team work was my goal .
Time demanding but managed to work within a reasonable time.
Being to identified all the medical tools and differentiate.

I became well equipped and educated in the medical fields. I have learn to work with the medical tools as well managing them .It was an excellent company to work with.
Great stepping stone into the world of Pharma
Sales professional (Current Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 16, 2014
Great company to work for to build experience and grow networking circle.
View employees as independent professionals
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Grand Junction, CODecember 15, 2014
Pros: friendly and respectful to employees
Cons: very short-term employment opportunity
Free to operate business without tight micro-management but hold employees accountable for performance. Offer nice compensation packages and keep employees feeling connected as part of a team. Company helps employees feel that we are making a difference bringing better healthcare opportunities to physicians and their patients.
Good culture
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNNovember 23, 2014
The typical day is fun and fast paced. I learned selling skills and disease state knowledge. The management team is realistic and relaxed. The co-workers and the culture is great. The job is difficult at times but I most enjoy the interaction between me and the customer knowing that we both are seeking a better quality of life for the patients.
Loved the company and the job
Medical Specialty Representative - Women's Health (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2014
Quintiles was the contract organization to implement a new product by Ther-Rx Specialty Corp for women's health product calling on OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians. I covered Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Tremendous focus on this job with lots of autonomy. The initial launch of the product was a struggle but I was so passionate about this product and what it did for women that I was determined to win the battle one physician at a time. Being very successful in this position and creating a highly successful territory with no market presence was very rewarding. I know I impacted patient lives, their babies, and their families.
I enjoy working in Neurology so I like the field.
Central Nervous System Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 4, 2014
The position started out good and then overnight became overly micromanaged due to company's disappointing national sales goals.
Help Desk Technician / Desktop Support (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 29, 2014
Great place to work. great benefits and a good work life balance.
Best place to work. Hard work with lots of incentives and moral building
Site Start-Up Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 18, 2014
Pros: colleagues - the absolute best ever!!!!
Cons: not a single con
I have not found a position like the one I had with Quintiles. The set the bar very high. There were long hours and sometimes 7 days a work. I sometimes worked till 3am on projects. This position required focus, multitasking, knowing everything there is to know about all of the studies you were working on in case there was a conference.

This position was through Kelly Scientific and Quintiles hired me on.
Quintiles allowed me to us my leadership and people skills.
Human Resources HRPSC Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCOctober 11, 2014
Quintiles is a great company to work for. I have gained experienced working as a project lead on several system projects that launched on time and successfully.

I worked closely with teams from around the world and supported line managers and other HR partners from around the world.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more

Quintiles Transnational Salaries