Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational United States Employee Reviews

Q
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 3, 2015
Quintiles is a good place to get your foot in the door but management is not that great. They expect contract workers to work more hours than regular workers for less pay Q logic.
Ok for contract position and growing company.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: Good traing.
Cons: Some confusion in communication.
They always try to find you work in a new contract, even when laid off. Fun co- workers to be around. People have a lot of experience.
Great company to work for
Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 21, 2015
I have worked for Quintiles for 4 years and have never had anything but good things come my way. It was a transition for me to come back from being a stay at home for some time but with the help of the Quintiles team I have made huge strides in my career path.
Great company to work for
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 21, 2015
Loved my department (facilities) and my team. The benefits were great. school reimbursements program, opportunities for advancement. healthy lifestyle promoted with many programs to aid, gym on site and gym reimbursement for off site programs.
Senior management looks to retain high performing people to continue to build on an already excellent reputation within the industry.
CNS Specialty District Sales Manager - Northeast - (Current Employee), Home BasedApril 20, 2015
Quintiles is a highly professional organization that is well respected in the industry. Opportunities are contingent upon current projects.
Contract employee
Diabetes Sales Specialist, CNS Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRApril 14, 2015
Company offering contracts to represent different pharmaceutical companies. Low base pay. Great benefits and management.
Wasted time
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 12, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No transparency, lack of professionalism, unethical managment
A typical work day with Quintiles had me feeling like I wish I had a better job. There was very little communication cascaded from field managers and project lead to sales reps. If any information was provided, it was vague. Unfortunately, most everyone on the team feels the same way, however, no one will voice their concerns. Bonus payments were ALWAYS paid weeks to months later than expected pay date. There is little to no sense of job security since project lead and field managers do not know contract details themselves. Expect to hear that they will look into answering questions and expect no follow up. Management across all levels are not qualified nor capable of maintaining lasting professional relationships. Contract organization, no long term benefit, lower salary, limited potential. Wasted my time and resources.
great atmosphere to work in
Pain Specialist (Current Employee), Hazleton, PAApril 2, 2015
great leadership
competive benefits
great training programs
well structered bonus plans
team players
best part of job treated on an individual basis
good company to work for
Intern Biostatistician (Current Employee), Durham, NCApril 2, 2015
Good company to work for as an intern biostatistican. Able to learn and practice a wide range of knowledge in clinical trial design and drug development.
Interesting place to work
commercial (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: no job security
I don't care to respond any further. Good environment, good people, managers a tad egomaniacal. Overall, happy but little job security.
great company to grow with
SR. CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 18, 2015
many opportunities to advance, friendly atmosphere, a lot of work at times, extensive travel. Great place to start a foundation in developing your skills.
A typical CRO
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 16, 2015
Quintiles is a typical CRO. Since the company went public there has been undue burden on the CRAs who work there. Many of the "old guard" have left as a result. The company does have a good online learning system and each employee should take advantage of this.
A good company to start your career
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: office is relaxed, dont micro-manage
Cons: currently outsourcing jobs, will try and keep you as a contract employee for forever with no benefits
Quintiles is a good place to start your career. You learn a lot and the work culture is relaxed. They are now starting to outsource a lot of jobs so the job security is something to be worried about. The upper management has no idea whats going on on any lower levels of the company, or if they do they don't care. For the amount of time you put into the job, they could be a little more appreciative of its employees.
Productive and fun place to work at, we get cupcakes on your birthday
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KansasFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in our building
Cons: we still get two 15 minutes breaks
A typical day at work started at 6am, I learned today how to submit documents for approval to our India office through our Elvis software system. By working hand in hand with my co-workers to day was a good day. The hardest part of the job, was the process, it was slow due to so many people uploading documents that they also need to the system all at once, causing the system to run slow. Management was great about it, they understood that due to the new changes and the work load that it was going to take both team India and team America some time to work out the bugs. But that is what makes the job enjoyable over coming the challenges.
Very stable Company with excellent benefits.
Executive Assistant & Meeting Planner (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: working with high level executives.
Cons: long hours and little flexibility.
Very experienced Executive Assistant with dynamic organizational skills and energy. I have a tremendous ability to maintain poise and confidence in working with high level staff and meetings. I enjoy the everyday challenges of making successful meetings happen for our management teams.
Lab Support
Lab Support Associate (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: learned about stability on samples and different medical processes
Cons: no cons great job
Would receive and accession samples, then transport them to the lab for testing. Also contact Project Coordinators for the test results.
Great Colleagues
CLINICAL TEAM LEAD/PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Culture has changed since the company has gone public. Too many clinical redesigns.
productive workplace
Project Leader (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYJanuary 17, 2015
work will keep you busy but you will never have to take it home, leave work at work. you will have peaks of busy time where you might have to spend a few additional hours during the week to get thins done or prep for the next day
Good
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
The company is keen on ensuring employees having a good work/life balance, provides great benefits including on site gym, goes beyond its perimeter and is involved in the local community through STEM initiative an other volunteer initiatives. Innovation is encouraged and management is driven by a contagious passion for saving the lives of patients. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in pharma industry.
Great company to work for.
Clinical Trials Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 2, 2015
Great company to work for. Great hours, good resources for career advancement. There are many training engagements that help with potential growth within the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more

Quintiles Transnational Salaries