Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational Employer Reviews

Great company to work for
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Fargo, NDDecember 5, 2012
Pros: great place to be
Cons: contract sales
Sales Pharmaceuticals
Great manager
great people to work with
Efficient company with a healthy culture
Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCNovember 26, 2012
Quintiles promotes a very healthy environment for its employees. They have great benefits and encourage a work/life balance. We have flex hours and I am able to work from home. Also, my position is stable and I feel that my manager is concerned with my career growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is diving into my research projects.
Quality Company, Unintriguing Work
Regulatory and Start-Up Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCNovember 19, 2012
Pros: growing company; stable
Cons: boring work
Quintiles is a solid company that is experiencing growth and has a decent level of stability. They provide a good work environment and solid benefits. You have to be ok with a position that is locked behind the desk all day, every day and work that is very redundant and does not have much variety.
Good to their employees
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 12, 2012
Overall, great company to work for as a contract sales rep. Was only with the company for a little over a year, but they did their best to place us with another company's contract after our contract ended. Good benefits.
I liked the environment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Durham, NCNovember 8, 2012
It was a nce place to work but it was only temporary....6 to 12 weeks
Productive company
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Smyrna, GASeptember 25, 2012
Pros: free massages, company functions on site to bring employees together.
Cons: favoritism in the workplace
Quintiles is a great place to work, I learned a lot of important things about clinical trial projects and how to be an efficient project coordinator. The experience I gained will allow me to succeed with another company. The co-workers made the company a great place to work. The hardest part of the job was taking on extra tasks when other workers are – more... not consistent with their work. – less
Good Place to work
Clinical Safty Coordinator (Former Employee), RTP, NCSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: rude clickish coworkers.
clock in and start safty reports how to do clinical studies management was friendly. Co-workers were rude and clickish. hardest part was learning all the codes. enjoyable part was weekends off.
Contract Sales Organization
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Midland, TXSeptember 13, 2012
This is a contract sales company and alot of the job satisfaction is based on the contract with the company that Quintiles is transacted to work for.
Great people, rapid growth, multiple opportunities.
Training & Development Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: healthy lifestyle re-imbursement, work from home, micro-purchase re-imbursement
The global pioneer in pharmaceutical services and the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. Network consists of 23,000 engaged professionals in more than 50 countries around the globe.
Contract job requires different email systems, different time management systems and extra work
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), OhioSeptember 2, 2012
Quintiles pay depends on the contract you work on but in general the pay is less than other contractors. There is a lot of administrative work from the Quintiles side and you still need to keep up with the contracted job requirements.
NovaQuest
Pediatric Immunity Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJAugust 29, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: contract
Long term contract selling Lilly Products. Great coworkers, good products and coverage. Pay and IC were pretty good.
Great place to work but once they started outsourcing there was alot of insecurity and you lost your respect for them.
Senior Clinical Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 15, 2012
Great company with good salary and greater benefits. Unfortunately, as soon as they started outsourcing most of their work to India, quite a number of people were let go, without notice.

August 28, 2012

Hello i am looking for a job please can you get me the details and help me to find the job i would be thankful if you could help me

Good Company
Account Representative/Field Trainer (Current Employee), FLint/Port Huron, MIAugust 13, 2012
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: car allowance, unexpected termination of contracts
This is a good place to work. Management is very good on sharing information with its representatives.
Professional workplace within District selling various products
Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: representing the company in a professional setting
Cons: long driving schedule
*A typical day at work would include:
check email, voice mail, check routing, view calendar for possible luncheons for the week. priortize schedule, and view Doctor demographics.
*Provide a professional setting
*Meet monthlyguidelines:
Sales criteria, budgets expenses, reach and frequency
Horrible
CRA (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 28, 2012
Pros: on occassion, you may be rewarded for a job well done with a giftcard of some sort, delicious onsite cafeteria, decent benefits (health, 401k etc)
Cons: forced to work with & for very unprofessional people, employees & managers, the daily work environment is unorganized, stressful & unprofessional, low wages, company is unstable (many firings & layoffs in the past couple years), company/managerial practices are unfair/bias
I would personally NOT recommend working for this company. The work environment is beyond stressful not to mention unorganized & unprofessional. The managers themselves are unprofessional, unfair, cold & do not care about you as a person/employee, instead they are more concerned with numbers, quotas, deadlines & revenue so you are basically treated – more... like a robot.

Now I will say there is potential for growth/promotion in any position you hold in this company but don't expect it just because you follow every rule in the employee handbook, show up to work every day and you work your tail off to show you're worthy. No sir, you will move up only if and when they want you to and that could be never if they so choose.

If you are unfortunate enough to get hired here, I hope you have a strong mind, can deal with pressure, stress, being overworked, underpaid and being treated unfairly on a DAILY basis. Expect the position you hold with them to become your life because that's what they'll expect from you. You have been warned. – less

October 4, 2012

I totally agree with you that managers are cold and ruthless, and highly unprofessional. Managers are appointed who do not have the people skills required to do the job. There should be a training program they need to complete in order to become effective managers. EES is only a smoke-screen to make employees believe that Quintiles actually cares about you. But they DON'T. I have been stuck in the same position for more than 5 years, and not for lack of trying. I have applied for 4 different internal positions, but since you are REQUIRED to inform your manager if you are applying for another position, and your current manager and the hiring manager need to agree on whether the hiring manager can have you, you will stay where you are if you serve your current manager's purposes and agenda. When asking why you did not get the job, you very seldom get a response, which makes me distrustful of the process and the company. I am frequently stressed out to the extent that it makes me physically ill due to the high cost to you as a human being. They pay relatively well, but you need to your leave your soul in their incapable hands.

Great Company through the first few buyouts
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 24, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: lots of medical terminalogy
I maintained calendars and set up mtgs for directors, typed FDA submission documents, arrranged travel and processed expense reports. Handled incoming calls for directors. Our department had 20+ and it was a good group to work with.
I love to work with company because of management and how they did operated the company.
DATA ASSISTANT CLINICAL DATA COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 26, 2012
Pros: 1 lunch break with know problem
Cons: good health care and benefits
The typical day went very well with manager and coworker. the hardest part was getting coworker to cooperate getting the file back to you to file away. The most enjoyable part was working and getting to know who you were working with.
I learned everything necessary to become successful in the pharmaceutical research industry.
Project Manager/Sr. Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJune 19, 2012
Pharmaceuticals
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 31, 2012
Pros: free starbucks coffee!
Cons: slow elevators!
Great benefits, learning opportunities, and work/life balance.
No dedication to their employees!!
Pharmaceutical Sales (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 29, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: no employee loyalty!!!!!!!
I worked for Quintiles for 3 years on the diabetic and neuroscience sales teams. I was a TOP 5 regional performer, and when the contract with Eli Lilly didn't re-new, instead of placing me into another contract I can't even get so much as an interview with this company. No loyalty what-so-ever!! It's to bad, they were GREAT to work for.

About Quintiles Transnational

Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it helps pharmaceutical, – Read more