Quirk Auto Dealers Employee Reviews

Horrible management. Worst I've ever been under.
Service (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEDecember 29, 2016
Not much opportunity for advancement. Management is horrible. A lot of favoritism. You'll advance if you kiss a lot of butt. Management won't care about you. Do very little for us. For example Cancelled our company picnic and never rescheduled it.
Cons
No breaks, pays not great.
Fast paced and professional.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Quincy, Braintree Ma.December 22, 2016
Quirk is the best if you're a serious sales professional. There is plenty of opportunities to make excellent money. There number one in volume for a reason. Mr. Quirk has the most efficient system for sales and delivery. Plenty of floor traffic. If your focused and motivated there's no limit. Anyone who says otherwise is not a serious car guy/girl. Managers are all about gross but, its up to you to set the deal up correctly. I've worked at other dealerships and you quickly realize there just not on the same level as Quirk. Honestly, if you go to work there and focus on sales and customer satisfaction, you will do very well. Not for the faint of heart but neither is any other sales job. Given the opportunity I would go back in a second.
Pros
The best inventory anywhere.
Cons
Hours can be tough, but anyone who wants to be successful in any job has to put the time in.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEJune 18, 2016
I enjoyed working there. Great benefits and a good group of people to work with. Usually busy all day long. I only got done working there as I had two little ones that I needed to have more time with.
Bad Company to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 10, 2016
This is the worth company I worked for !!Bad management specially at The VW store in Braintree .General manger is shady and careless about his employees .Sales Managers are not qualified to do the job. Sales staff don't like each other always fighting for CUSTOMERS on the Lot .Very long hours with little pay . The Girls at the office are miserable and rude and slow to get the job Done .🤔 If you like being a slave this the best place for you to work .
Pros
Cons
Cheap company
excellent
Director of Retail Development (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 22, 2017
Very demanding position requiring numerous time management skills and abilities. relationship skills were a must, I was interacting with over seven vehicle manufacturers.
Go else where
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 8, 2016
Work else where, just a fair warning is all. Not a good working environment always making you work more than you want. They lie cheat not just customers but their employees too.
Cons
Calm and slow paced work pace
Biller (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 4, 2012
Working is the office is calm and slow. Everything is repetitive.
Ok
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 12, 2014
Some things can definitely be improved. Not the worst job I have ever had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quirk Auto Dealers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7