Quorum Innovations, a human microbiome and biofilm therapeutics company, is dedicated to discovering novel and effective anti-biofilm therapies. We are a start-up biotechnology business eagerly seeking a highly-motivated principal scientist as part of a multidisciplinary group of researchers and physicians Our current goal is to develop commercial products addressing the unmet needs of common chronic inflammatory disease. To learn more, please visit: http://www.quoruminnovations.com.
- Lead biology group, create objectives,and deliver results to executive, legal and marketing teams.
- Perform culture optimization and standardization for production of commercial scale fermentation.
- Develop and validate bioassays against drug-resistant microbial pathogens.
- Implement and optimize immunologic and solid-tumor cancer assays.
- Masters in cell and/or molecular biology with 5+ years of industry experience or Ph.D. in cell and/or molecular biology with 2-5 years of industry experience.
- Grant writing experience.
- Experience with basic microbiology techniques.
- Knowledge of GLP/GMP regulations.
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Ph.D. in microbiology and 5+ years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience.
- Track record with SBIR grants.
- Fermentation optimization and commercial scale up experience.