Quotient, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Lacks Culture in California
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 1, 2017
All resources have been shifted away from California towards the Ohio and Bangalore offices. Great if you are in the areas they are focusing on, but bad if you are in California.
Pros
Free lunch
Comfortable work environment. Quaint office in Newtown, PA and casual attire.
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep/ (Current Employee) –  Newtown, PANovember 18, 2016
Typical day consists of working with the sales team, investigating any issues that came up regarding shipping, incorrect invoices, etc. I process and distribute reports, assist the Office Manager with coordinating meetings/sales events. I learned that communication is key to be productive. Worked closely with the Office Manager and the President of the company (the only 2 in the office). The hardest part is communication between our office and our other US office in NC. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with people and being able to work independently.
Pros
Casual attire, flexible hours
Cons
Communication between offices.
Contract Copywriter
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 16, 2016
I enjoyed working for Coupons.com as a contract Copywriter. I learned a lot through this position that will help me in future roles. Communication could have been better.
“R-E-S-P-E-C-T, that's what Quotient means to me!”
Web Developer, Designer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MarylandJanuary 27, 2016
An advantage of working for a company this size, is that they actually listen to their employees. if you want to work for a company that cares, work for Quotient. They just did a major overhaul (improvement) of the benefits package (health insurance, disability, retirement, etc), and after asking input from their employees. They have a very pleasurable work environment, and staffed with smart people. Quotient will get you the tools you need to get your job done without hassle.

keep up the good work, you have a strong foundation for todays company, and the future. company
Pros
stocked kitchen with espresso maker and coffee maker, 401k/matching, profit sharing, etc.
Cons
Seating is a challenge as Quotient continues growing.
The employer did not have sufficient work for me.
Sr User Experience Architect (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2013
In the six months that I was employed there I had projects to work on for half that time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quotient, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8