QVC, Inc.

QVC, Inc. Employer Reviews

fun workplace
Line Worker/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCNovember 8, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: short break
A typical day working with co-workers to ensure the products are shipped out correctly
friendly work enviroment
order services (Current Employee), port saint lucie, flNovember 6, 2013
i learned how to deal with moody members. how to work fast and still keep my quality service amazing.
Good company with great benefits
Supervisor Deck and Pallet (Current Employee), Lancaster, PANovember 6, 2013
Pros: healthcare, vacation time
Cons: long hours
Working in a fast paced customer driven environment. I learned alot about team leadership and getting the most out of my associates. No day was like another in that our workload was totally driven by customer orders. Th hardest part was getting all the administrative duties done while still being visible on the floor. The most enjoyable part was being – more... part of the team and getting the job done to satisfy the customers. – less
its a good place to work,environment is clean
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Florence, SCNovember 2, 2013
Pros: has a cafeteria that has low prices, and really good food
Cons: to many changes
QVC is a good place to work, they offer flex hours, thirty hours, and full time hours, and you get to chose which ever one you would like to work.
Flexible scheduling
Order Entry Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 2, 2013
Good opportunities for extra hours during the holiday season
Casual Culture.
Product Coordinator (Current Employee), West Chester, PAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: learn about product, casual, and creative.
Cons: not a lot of full time openings.
Great place to network with people of all different backgrounds and talent.
Busy day and always full of surprises. I enjoy overseeing the needs of the Digital Photo Studio. Product is needed for the Photographers to complete their projects.
Our team strives for a consistent workflow daily.
It was like being a part of a family.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAOctober 21, 2013
It was exciting to work there. It was a team. The best part was helping the customers.
Amazing place to work
Order Entry (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 17, 2013
Typical day is just awesome, some calls maybe longer than others or more irritating but it's always a good time. You don't have someone stuck to your side watching your every move.
fun place to work
Order Entry Representative (Current Employee), port saint lucie, floridaOctober 16, 2013
Pros: everything
Love this job... Great Staff, Great stuff to purchase,you get discounts when shopping and flexible work schedule. Open 24hr 7 days a week
GREAT JOB
Administration Specialist (Former Employee), ROCKY MOUNT,NCOctober 13, 2013
I LOVE THIS JOB AT QVC, THEY WERE LEVELED AN HAD THINGS TOGETHER, AN THE ATMOSHERE THERE WAS GREAT, I MISS MY JOB.
Products and Services offered are exceptional in quality, value and convenience
Order Entry Specialist - Diplomat (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: on-site store offers 30% discount for employees on discontinued items, training/trainers encourage you to do well.
Cons: varying shifts, 24/7/365 hours of operation.
Call center environment providing exceptional customer service to each individual call. I learned about online shopping and how it operates from the initial call to the delivery of the item. Management team is well versed on company policies and procedures. Co-workers are always friendly and diversity is embraced.
Fun company to work for
Order Entry Representative (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, part time positions available
Cons: pay
Qvc is an excellent company to work for. I would recommend their seasonal positions to everyone.
fun enviroment to work in
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCOctober 7, 2013
Pros: lunch was to short
Cons: management was not the best
i shipped merchandise off to customers and wrapped gifts during the holiday season! This was not a hard place to work but sometimes the load got a little heavy.
fast pace environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VASeptember 26, 2013
supportive coworkers and supervisors
busy yet fun workplace
the company truly cared for their employees
productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 22, 2013
• Manage the daily operations of the Inbound Putaway, RTS, RTV, Show Control, Non-Conveyable and Picking Areas.
• Provide strong leadership to staff while creating and promoting a positive work environment that supports the QVC Difference Values as well as safety programs and practices.
• Evaluate, design, and implement plans for staff development; – more... assist 100 employees to set goals that will meet company objectives. Monitor and assess employee performance, budgets, efficiency, cycle time, MBO’s and CPU’s on a regular basis.
• Ensure consistent compliance with departmental and company policies.
• Exemplify effective communication as well as interpersonal and problem solving skills – less
FUN WORK PLACE
outbound shipping (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 19, 2013
GREAT JOB WOULD LOVE TOO GO BACK I LEARNED ALOT OF THINGS AT THIS JOB GREAT CO-WORKERS IT WASN'T A HARD PART ABOUT THE JOB THE SHOWED GREAT LOVE
great job till the lay off
Non-con Returns Specialist (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 18, 2013
i could have made this my career but i got laid off. by the time they called me to come back i found something else and didnt want to take the chance of getting laid off again.
Fast Pace and very safe environment
QVC Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee), Florence, SCAugust 30, 2013
The work can be hard but has great benefits and is a great place to work for.
CSX was one of the best companies I ever worked with
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCAugust 27, 2013
Pros: we get travel pay for riding in taxies
Cons: we have great health care for me and my family
The job was exciting and demanding. The job taught me patient and don't take short cuts.I work with some of the finest people in the world,we take care of each other.The hardest part of the job is when something goes wrong on the job even if you are right the company tries there best to put the blame in your lap
Very stressful and hard for new people
Outbound/Shipping (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCAugust 27, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: hours
A typical day at QVC was kinda stressful because you never know how productive you had to be and production cause a lot of stress because no matter how long you work, its like you have to struggle to stay on top of things.

About QVC, Inc.

The phones are ringing off the hook at television home shopping company QVC. QVC (its name stands for "quality, value, and convenience") – Read more