QVC

QVC United States Employee Reviews

Loved it
Distribution operator (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCApril 21, 2015
Pros: Great shifts
Cons: Not promised full time position
Great people, great food ,great pay. great job.
I had no prior experience on working in a warehouse or driving warehouse equipment, yet they hired me and taught me how to operate all the equipment and I revived my distribution operating licenses and now have the great opportunity to work where I know how to operate all these different type machinery getting paid a lot better then minimum wage and I was only 19years old making 4000 a month. I worked a few different warehouses since then and managers are surprised when they see a young kid operating and training older men on how to drive the operate different equipment but it was all thanks to qvc for spending the time and not letting me get my licenses until I was a excellent driver and also teaching me how to operate multiple machines . Unfortunately I was a temporary hire and once business got slow they had to let the temps go.
A lot of work in the winter less work in the summers
Distribution Operator (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: luncheons from time to time
Cons: none
This is a good job to supplement a career with. I was trained for each area that I worked in. The management was competent and friendly.
Productive work environment
Returns Processor (Current Employee), Tarboro, NCApril 19, 2015
Pros: Work Schedule
Cons: Job status
Generally I like this company but I does not provide enough financial stability for employees that are not full time so that makes it hard for me when I am only scheduled to work like one day a week. I love the job & the work schedule, I am able to go to work get my job done and be off at 4:00; Monday-Friday(or on the days that I am scheduled to work).
Good company
Customer Service Data Entry (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2015
Strong customer loyalty, good customer service, good resources from management and peers, flexibility with work schedules.
Good
Distribution Operator (Current Employee), Suffolk, VAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Working history
Cons: not enough hours available
Good equipment training experience, very competitive employees. Work hard. You definitely walk out of the building knowing you worked hard and the customers will be pleased with their orders and products.
enjoyable
Order Entry Rep (Former Employee), port saint lucie, flApril 6, 2015
fun to work there. customer service is very important. employee discount was great.great hours. worked with school schedules
productive place to work
outbound packer (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAApril 1, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: they need better management
the job was non stop. kept you very busy. they had us doing numbers that not many people could reach and the managers really take there jobs overboard.
busy
Order services representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 30, 2015
did not enjoy this job, i've learned to maintain a positive attitude with upset customers. co-workers were welcoming. the hardest thing was taking call after call but i adjusted
Very fun, productive job
Package Handler (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Make own schedule, pay, benefits, environment, management
Cons: None
Ive learned how to ship online orders out for the customers that placed the order, ive learned how to driver forklifts in which ive became a certfied forklift operator.
Great place to intern
Merchandising Intern (Current Employee), West Chester, PAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great environment
Cons: Mediocre Pay
QVC is a very fun environment! Everyone is friendly and there's definitely a strong sense of culture. The pay isn't great for lower level employees but there is opportunity for advancement.
A good place to work. Great benefits.
Outbound Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 23, 2015
Pros: they try to keep workers informed. great benefits.
Cons: short breaks. pressure situations cause tension sometimes.
A regular day at work consists of getting merchandise unloaded, logged in, put away, picked, delivered to a pack station, packed, loaded, manifested, and loaded for shipment to customer.
I learned that sometimes it doesn't pay to be a good worker (sadly).
Management NEEDS MORE TURNOVER. The workers are let go when management doesn't produce. That is wrong.
I loved 98% of my co-workers. Most people can't say that about their workplace.
Covering someone else's mistakes then see them get rewarded for it in ceremonies and pay raises.
98% of the people there were GREAT.
Very sterile work enviroment
Order Entry Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 22, 2015
A typical work day consisted of settling it a cubical in a predesignated section. Logged into the customer ordering data base then log into the phone system to receive customer order calls. Calls are rushed and did not allow a personalized customer shopping experience that the business seems to want to promote.
I learned that I like providing personalized customer service in more than a one to two minute time frame per call.
I believe that seem to be the hardest part of the job. The enjoyable part of the job was the ladies I had the pleasure in meeting and working alongside with nightly. I had the fortunate luck to get repeat customers call even though the calls are routed randomly, many of them were a pleasure to serve as well.
Poor management
Returns Processing Administration (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 21, 2015
Big Corporation with little care for employees. Thanksgiving handed out YO YO s and took pictures. Christmas bonus/ cupcake and koolaid.
Management does not listen to better ways of doing things.
Often told that there are people who can replace you, "you are dispensable" Favoritism often a factor
I liked QVC
Shipping Loader/ console tilt tray operator (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAMarch 19, 2015
I made a difference making sure the customer got packages on time. I loaded the packages quick and made sure they weren't damaged.
Very productive and overall workplace
Distribution Processor (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 18, 2015
Work was very manageable, I learned a lot about how different companies run on a day to day basis. The management was awesome, everyone there were so respectful and helpful with whatever you may need. I meet a lot of new people and the coworkers were very nice. There was not any hard parts to my job the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to do the job with no problems and getting along with my coworkers and management.
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Processor (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAMarch 16, 2015
QVC is a fun place to work with friendly coworkers. The company really cares about their employees and it is shown by the great benefits offered to both full time and part time employees.
Great people strict environment
Product Coordinator (Former Employee), West Chester, PAMarch 13, 2015
QVC was fun but their rules are strict and most supervisors suck and dont know how to lead. Great people great work environment flexible schedule
Interesting and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 11, 2015
A great place to work especially if you like bargains. The employee discounts were wonderful. Very close to home. Work schedule very flexible.
Delightful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: lunch period too short
The work atmosphere was one that I have never experienced at another job. The people was fun to be around and that makes coming to work less stressful.
OVC
Seasonal Order Services Clerk (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 11, 2015
Great seasonal position. Management was great and very understanding. I enjoyed the little luncheons and programs held by the company. Can't wait to go back when the season begins.

1 2 3 4 5

About QVC

QVC was founded in 1986 by Joseph Segel, an entrepreneur who saw an opportunity to create a new and engaging shopping experience – Read more

QVC Salaries