QVC

QVC Employee Reviews

Busy but fun workplace. Great Management.
Order Entry Associate (Current Employee), Port St Lucie, FloridaJune 30, 2015
Pros: I have enjoyed special events for employees, raffles and merchandise discounts.
Cons: I wish that my local call center was not closing in 2016.
A great company to work for. Truly a company that cares for their employees. Productive and busy work environment and a real sense of team.
Productive,a very great place to work lots of thing to learn.
Warehouse Specialist/Return to Vendor (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Lots of Overtime
Cons: Nothing
Days at work very busy. Learned to operate all machines within the warehouse Electric Pallet Jack,Turret Forklift(TSP)Picker,Router Reach Lift. And the knowledge to return merchandise back to the vendor. Management was very supportive. Co-worker are nice and friendly easy to get along with. There was nothing hard about the job if you enjoy what your doing. Being a part of a great company like QVC.
QVC was the best work enviroment I have ever worked in.
Sales Rep. and Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasJune 25, 2015
Pros: Loved everything about the job and company
Cons: distance to drive to work.
Loved working for QVC. Flexibility of schedule and opportunity for continued education. Their benefit package was great also.
Great enviroment to work in.
manuel packing (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJune 23, 2015
I loved working at QVC the team was excellent to get along with. The team made sure we all worked as a team. My time there was awesome, I met a lot of people that gave me pointers on how to achieve my goals while employed with QVC.
Order Service enviroment is very positive
Order Service Representative (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 22, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunies
Cons: point system needs to change
Answering inbound calls, placing orders for customer, accepting payments. I learned to empathize with every different encounter. Awesome management just needs to communicate more with changes in the company. I love my co workers, we always help each other and keep each other updated with new things in the system.
It's an ok job
Generalist (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 16, 2015
You never know what department you are going to be working in even though you are hired for one area. Just because you make a dollar more you are required to go to any department they feel they need help in. Sometimes will let other departments go home early and make your department cover the other departments areas after doing so
Good place to work at.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 13, 2015
Pros: Cheap prices for employees
Cons: Pay not so great
QVC is a very good company got along with everyone.QVC has a large turn over during the holidays.Seeing all the people leave when QVC closes down.
great place to work
Packaging (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJune 13, 2015
Pros: good discounts
Cons: the payday
the company is ran based on speed in a timely manner so with that being said you would need to pick up the pace and work at your ability to your job.
Best job I ever did.
Fulfillment Supervisor (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 7, 2015
Pros: Co-workers, management and always striving for improvement.
Typical workday required a 100% commitment to being as efficient and effective as possible in both a personnel and production capacity.
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 2, 2015
Great place to work with flexible hours, great employee incentives. One of the best jobs I have had and met a lot of nice people.
Inventory Control
Inventory Coordinator (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 2, 2015
Pros: The work culture of QVC.
Cons: Better staffing when needed.
Working in the Inventory Control Department at QVC, includes being haven't to be flexible with working with other co-workers in other departments. I\C insures that every department in QVC is properly using the right processes so that every customer of QVC receives his or her package on time. The most enjoyable part of working for QVC is the culture.
Helped me to gain my confidence
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Friendly and nurturing environment
Cons: Would be nice to be able to work from home.
I enjoyed working at QVC because it gave me a lot of insight to what happens behind the scenes of working for a great company that appreciates the people who are the back bone of the company.
Fun place to work good culture
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), 100 QVC BLVD Rocky Mount NC 27804June 1, 2015
Pros: safety, family oreintated
start up for the most part was funny we would stretch out and share things with one another about ourselves. So we really got to know one another this was good for the team.
Productive and fun workplace
Order Service Representative (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Flexiable schduling
Cons: Short breaks
Working at QVC was a new challenge that I'm glad that I was apart of. I was taught so very much with the challenges that I came across. After a while, I felt as if I was not at "work" , but just in a general call center setting having a productive and fun day.
Great work place!
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Florence, scMay 27, 2015
Work nonstop. Learn about business. Management was superior. The co-workers were always cool to work with. The hardest part of the job was when it was time to go it was a long wait to get out the building. I love working for QVC, great opportunities.
A place that values you
Order Entry Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Paid Vacation, PTO, Caring Environment
Cons: Difficult to Advance, Boring, Repetitive, Old computer systems
QVC values it's customers and employees just the same. Even though it may get boring to sit for hours on end just taking continuous orders, the pay is decent and the option to pick up hours whenever they are available is wonderful if you need some extra cash. This job is better as a 2nd job only because it's very chill and not very stressful but it is difficult to advance if you want to and it is very boring at times doing repetitive activities constantly. The work itself could be much easier to do if the computers were more up to date and user friendly.
great management
order services representative (Former Employee), san antonioMay 21, 2015
I loved working because there is definitely a customer tto supervisor relationship established right away. its a very relaxing environment to work in
Friendly environment
Home rep order services (Current Employee), San AntonioMay 19, 2015
You never ran into someone that looked upset, they left that at the door, awesome company to work for. Benifits even as a PT employee are great.
a great place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2015
qvc is a great company to work for..they have a great starting pay salary and excellent benefit packages.i would highly recommend as a great place to work.
Ok place to work
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Picking your owe hours
Cons: Sitting too long
This was a part time job. Typical day at work was just to answer call. My job was to assist customer. I learned how to use their computer system. Management was ok. Co-worker was supportive. The job wasn't hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you got a chance to get off the phone; also when you successfully assist a customer.

1 2 3 4 5

About QVC

QVC was founded in 1986 by Joseph Segel, an entrepreneur who saw an opportunity to create a new and engaging shopping experience – Read more

QVC Salaries