QVC

QVC Employee Reviews

Fun alone the way.
Distribution Processor (Current Employee), Florence, SCAugust 26, 2015
All around great place and people to work with, work on production not that hard to maintain, very easy job, The co-worker are easy to get alone with.
An ok place to work
Order Entry (Current Employee), Chesapeake, vaAugust 21, 2015
Pros: choose your own hours
Cons: short break's
It's an ok place to work.Typical day is to take calls from customers trying to order something.They want your calls to be no longer than a minute and a half the shorter the better. But sometimes that's impossible when you have customers that want to talk your ear off or don't even really know what there looking for in the first place.The pay is decent starts off at about ten but that changes if you work nights so it's more.Any given time they can listen to your calls they usually listen to about 3 per month and your scored on that. Most of the time the day goes by pretty quick.My coworkers were ok.You have to work either every Saturday or every Sunday that's part of your regular schedule. And they're also open 24/7 364 only day they close is on Xmas.
Warehouse environment. Nice co workers
Equipment operator/ material handler (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, cafeteria in work place
Cons: cant think of any right now.
Great place to work at. Very busy and always work available. The benefits were excellent in the company. Company had lots of events and included the employees.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCAugust 19, 2015
Culture is encouraged, but lack of follow up and accountability make this a challenging place to work. I encourage anyone interested to read reviews on culture and management.
Nice place
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee), West Chester, PAAugust 12, 2015
Nice place to work, good benefits, easy to get to, multiple opportunity to move up, decent salary and time off, product discounts. Would go back to work there.
A great place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee), West ChesterAugust 9, 2015
Pros: work hours very good
It is a great place to work. Every day was as different as the guests who arrived. The shift hours were very practical as were the 'perks'.
Demanding but fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Great breakroom / cafeteria
Cons: Busy work loads can be stressful
Most days your time flies at QVC and before you know it the day is over. Certain aspects of the Job can be stressful but you do get down time and coworkers were great people.
fun place to work
Return Processor (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: friends, and good times
Cons: health care
fun place with supportive management.
Not all about numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Your co-workers
Out Bound Coordinator (Former Employee), Florence,SCAugust 1, 2015
I meet a lot of good people at QVC. The thing I miss more about being there is my co-workers.The thing I disliked the most is all the changes they put us thru and we didn't have any input in any of those changes.
Processing orders (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: some times
Cons: good health care
the company tha i work is best company i learned about team work...the hardest part of my job is my hour i stated to early i enjoy went i have fune along the way with my co workest
Very busy productive warhouse.
Returns Processor (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great pay and people, schedule I like and lots of vacation.
Cons: Dusty work area
My 9 years at QVC were great. Good pay, great benefits, I worked with alot of nice hard working people. Lots of vacation days and the joy of knowing my job very well.
Retail Warehouse
Forward Picker (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJuly 23, 2015
As a QVC worker our main goal is to get the customers products shipped to them in a timely manner. Within that we also make sure the product is of good quality and the right quantity. QVC ships anything from body wash, kids toys, clothing, up to recliner chairs, Christmas trees, and rugs. QVC is a highly demanding job being that when customers see things on the QVC channel or the QVC.com website they – more... have the option to order the products right then and there. Some instances their would be sell prices that could allow our customers to order certain items and use easy pay where they would be set up on sometimes 3-5 easily monthly payments and still receive their products in a timely manner. A typical day at work in my department co workers are picking, or transporting. Picking means coworkers are using 3 different kinds of forklifts: walkie-rider, stock picker, or either whats called a TSP using an RF Scanner by scanning each location putting the correct amount of products from each location onto a pallet where then after the pallet is complete they would wrap the pallet securely with plastic wrap. After the pallet has been wrapped that's when the transporter, using a walkie rider would come and pick the pallet up and have it transported over to the outbound department where they would then check it make sure its right, pack it (if needed), label it, and then sent down the line where the shipping department will then double check it for quality and quantity and put in truck for shipment. – less
no thank you
Vendor Relations Associate (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 12, 2015
QVC was ok. the pay is great but the culture is terrible. i learned alot from working for the company..................
QVC provided discounts and an employee store in buying QVC products at an exceptional price.
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2015
QVC focused on the employee being happy and productive. They made efforts to keep everyone informed, they provided discounts and a store to help save the employee money within the company products.
Co workers and Supervisors are awesome
returns processor (Current Employee), lancaster PAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great co workers
Cons: three short breaks even if u work 12 hr days- mediocre pay
very positive empowering uplifting co workers !

I wouldn't suggest for a career
Hard to move up ladder

They always push you with rates go faster faster
They are way off with units per hour

Dangerous with customers returns touching sniffing handling you need hazard pay !
Body fluids - knives - straight pins it's not a safe job you never know what is in the package til you open it – more... up!!!!!!!!!!!

Not good on the body ---standing in one spot 10-12 hrs and it is repetitive motion with hands wrists arms
Does a number on your body !!!
You develop allergies in this department!

I would suggest working in a different department.
Office work would be ideal.

They do seem to be a caring managerial staff.
Discount on the products if you like China made -not good quality items.

Lots of events where they feed you or give U products but if you are in need of $$$ this is not it.

Their insurance is very good top of the line but price doubled from last year.

They lack good IT people for good modern programs and keeping up with maintenance on computer Scheduling on their computer program is horrible and even to schedule time off /vacations is plain inconvenient along with scheduling overtime.

They do recognize good efforts with staff and employees. – less
Busy but fun workplace. Great Management.
Order Entry Associate (Current Employee), Port St Lucie, FloridaJune 30, 2015
Pros: I have enjoyed special events for employees, raffles and merchandise discounts.
Cons: I wish that my local call center was not closing in 2016.
A great company to work for. Truly a company that cares for their employees. Productive and busy work environment and a real sense of team.
Productive,a very great place to work lots of thing to learn.
Warehouse Specialist/Return to Vendor (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Lots of Overtime
Cons: Nothing
Days at work very busy. Learned to operate all machines within the warehouse Electric Pallet Jack,Turret Forklift(TSP)Picker,Router Reach Lift. And the knowledge to return merchandise back to the vendor. Management was very supportive. Co-worker are nice and friendly easy to get along with. There was nothing hard about the job if you enjoy what your doing. Being a part of a great company like QVC.
QVC was the best work enviroment I have ever worked in.
Sales Rep. and Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasJune 25, 2015
Pros: Loved everything about the job and company
Cons: distance to drive to work.
Loved working for QVC. Flexibility of schedule and opportunity for continued education. Their benefit package was great also.
Great enviroment to work in.
manuel packing (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJune 23, 2015
I loved working at QVC the team was excellent to get along with. The team made sure we all worked as a team. My time there was awesome, I met a lot of people that gave me pointers on how to achieve my goals while employed with QVC.
Order Service enviroment is very positive
Order Service Representative (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 22, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunies
Cons: point system needs to change
Answering inbound calls, placing orders for customer, accepting payments. I learned to empathize with every different encounter. Awesome management just needs to communicate more with changes in the company. I love my co workers, we always help each other and keep each other updated with new things in the system.
Industry