QVC Employee Reviews

Returns processor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 1, 2017
It is a very easy place to work at, theres nothing hard about any of the positions in there. The pay is great, third shift just isn't the life for me.
Pros
Pay, and benefits
Cons
The variable labor and the hours.
One of my Best JOBS!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 31, 2017
QVC was one of the best jobs I ever worked. They had great benefits. The job was fast paced but still enjoyable and they offered great discounts. Its a great part time place to work.
Horrible at everything
Distrbution processor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 31, 2017
I've only worked here for a short time, but within that time I have found that the amount of work you do is more then what you get paid. Every position there has a rate you must maintain, which should be reasonable but it's not. You have to rush yourself to meet what they want. They say safety but when you purpose something to fix it they just ignore you even when someone gets hurt. They say there is no forced mandatory but every month I've been there, they have had a required period that you have to do within a time frame. They make you work every holiday except for Christmas. Plus side to working the holiday is you can bank that day to use when you want.
Pros
Paid personal time, comp holidays
Cons
Low pay, work holidays, 10 hour shifts, bad work ethics
good family life
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 30, 2017
flexible schedule compared to most warehouse type jobs, good benefits. difficult to communicate with your supervisor in some positions or hr department.
A nice place to work.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 30, 2017
The leadership set the tone for a pleasant work environment. Your peers are nice and willing to help. The 10 point reliability program for attendance makes if very difficult to deal with emergency absences (I.e. accidents, child care issues, illnesses). A complaint filed against employee carries a lot of weight in an employee's file. Management tends to lean toward customer. No matter how many awards and customer accolades one receives a caller's complaint can lead to a quick termination. The investigation and judgment may not be fair.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Cusrtomer's compalints filed against employees
Slow, lumbering, misguided
Director (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 21, 2017
QVC is not a place you want to go if you are an inquisitive, dedicated professional. It's a place you go if you want to get lost in a sea of people and inefficient processes that management says they want to change, but really don't. I've never seen a more aloof and out of touch group of senior leaders.
Pros
Big cafeteria, employee discounts, famous people show up
Cons
It's like a religious cult...they don't know anything outside themselves.
qvc is terrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 20, 2017
qvc is not a good place to place to work, management tells you that they will have your back when it comes to irate customers that says lies. they give u false information. they care more about our talk time and lost hours then the customer.
Pros
pto and vacation days, and leaving early
Cons
poor management
best place to work
Order Services/Trainer/Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 20, 2017
QVC was the best place to work ever! great medical and dental! It real neat to talk to people shopping from all over the United States. Was treated like a human being.
Pros
medical bennifits
Cons
they closed the call center in Florida
n/a
Security guard (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 14, 2017
I really don't have anything negative or positive to say about my previous employer. I no longer work for QVC and wish everyone the best in the company.
Great Culture
Operations Supervisor, Inbound (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 13, 2017
Great culture, management. Great benefits, compensation and time off. Work environment is relaxed and conducive to growth. Employee friendly so it makes management responsibilities much easier.
Fast-paced, stressful, and not worth it
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 11, 2017
High production expectations, outsourcing jobs so US employees are not prioritized, low salary for comparable work in the industry, confusing management structure, excellent benefits
Production at work
Auditor/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 10, 2017
They look after their worker. You have a great time working there and a fun time also. Management is good and you can move up fast as long you can learn, and have the skills.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 10, 2017
Typical day at work included logging into your phone at the designated time for your shift. The pay was not enough for the constant abuse enduring by the customers.
fun place to work. easy job. flexible hours
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2017
i worked at qvc for seasonally and really enjoyed the atmosphere. they treat their employees well and are very flexible when it comes to scheduling. would recommend
fun working environment
shipping, receiving, inventory and housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA 91764October 4, 2017
good working environment, learned how to operate new heavy machinery. management was not up to standard.but the work place culture was great. my coworkers were great
Pros
cafeteria, pool table
Cons
managment
free lunch
Driver/Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 4, 2017
very busy place to work
learn lots of different things
unloading trailers checking all product to make sure it
matches what on the BOL
Loading trailers making sure it was loaded correctly
Also operated fork lifts
yard truck keep up with everything on the yard
an worked in transportation
Pros
free luches
Cons
healthcare
this place sucks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2017
i have never worked in a call center that is this badly managed. the sups dont have any thing to say to you unless the are ragging on you. call guilty has no common view on calls. had more than one sup tell me they could not do my job, because of the handle times. i would tell all my friends to stay away from this place like the plague. if i could change the past year of my life i would have found a different place to work.
Pros
the time off they offer
Cons
everything else
Order Service Representative
Order Services Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2017
Team Manager was never there to help us with what we needed. Anytime we would see managers is when they would review our calls with us. Was part time and wanted to go to full time but couldn't due to the fact that "I applied as a part timer and I will stay as a part timer" said by manager.
busy and stressful
Customer Service Representative, Texas (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2017
It is about money and quantity, not quality. Calls are constantly being monitored and is more subjective than objective. Time off is hard to get. A very stressful atomosphere
Pros
location
Cons
quantity vs quality. No management support.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 28, 2017
: automated dialer, tactfully handling escalated calls, correcting shipping issues, authorizing returns and refunds, and processing payments for past due orders.
Assisting customers place orders through

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QVC. Our community is ready to answer.