QVC Employee Reviews

Productive workplace, very friendly people and management! Answering calls all day is what keeps you busy.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78251September 27, 2016
Very large company! This company has the idea of making money through tv and internet. I enjoyed the vigorous training and new system for taking orders and making customer services a great experience for customers. I enjoyed also helping the order entry associates in learning to make sales as well as help customers. I learned how to complete returns and issue refunds as well as help make payments and update credit cards. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upset customers. The most enjoyable part was enjoying the company store and its great sales!
It's horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 12, 2017
They only care about the needs of the business and not really about the agents. They have a no fault policy, which means they dont accept any kind of notes such as doctor notes, court notes, they dont accept any notes. The point system is just ridiculous.
Fast paste environment with pool table and console games
RETURNS PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 26, 2016
Inspect clothing. Make sure the clothes are salvageable and can be re-sold. Also have to make sure proper procedures and codes are used when processing. Im learning to pace myself and move fast enough to meet quota. The management is pretty much non existent. Luckily they have other individuals who are seasoned employees and don't mind answering questions.The hardest part of the job is remaining on course and tracking your numbers, as this company is all about numbers.
Pros
The company has wonderful Benefits
Cons
The company has a deceitful point system that is set up for the employee to fail.
Culture of Incusion
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 7, 2017
Fantastic place to work. Diverse workforce with a culture that embraces employees. QVC is very employee and customer focused which makes it a great place to work.
Pros
Engaging culture
Cons
Needs more room for advancement for front-line employees
To strict over the years
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VADecember 3, 2016
When I first started the job it was relaxed and laid back but over the years things changed due to new management and different job tasks. Expectations were becoming a problem with what they wanted out of you in a timely manner.
Benefits
Cons
Expectations
The breaks were awesome
Distribution System Operator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCNovember 3, 2016
A typical workday was putting boxes on a conveyer belt, making sure all of the items were labeled. Scanned boxes to be shipped out. Lift up to 50 lbs. Verified that the labels were correct before the packages were shipped out
Pros
We did excerisce before starting our shift
Cons
It was very hot in the warehouse
Co workers are very friendly
Packer (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJanuary 10, 2017
It would behoove you to refrain from casual conversation in your downtime. Able to work at your own pace. There is a frequent amount of down time due to lack of product some days. Required to do warehouse cleaning projects when work is not on the floor.
What I learned at QVC
Risk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Founders ParkFebruary 2, 2017
QVC provided me with the opportunity to learn multiple computer systems and programs, both internal and external. I also learned how to interact with a diverse customer base and coworkers, the importance of working to support each other.
Good to gain experience, bad for long term
Photographer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 21, 2016
Be prepared to be lead on with broken promises.. Also be prepared for no support from the higher ups. No one understands what you do and expect you to do way more with no support. They work their part time employees like they are full time, with no benefits. And act like you are not capable of full time, even tho you fit the bill....

It's a lot of bs be ready to kiss butt and get your nose brown
very unorganized
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMarch 15, 2017
The head workers don't communicate with each-other so on some days the assembly workers were confused about the job at hand.I caught on to the work very quick but it was hard because I never knew what I would be stationed the next day.
Good Place To Work
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCSeptember 12, 2016
I have worked at QVC going on nine years now. It can be a fun place, to work and I would recommend it to someone for their first job. The work at times can be taxing, but on other days due to volume very laid back and easy going.
Myself started as a part-time associate and moved up steadily over the years. However, once a certain level is reached, upward mobility pretty much comes to a halt. Other than that like any other place how enjoyable it is, depends largely on the individual.
Pros
45 minutes lunches, very good benefits.
Cons
Communication between employees and managment
Great company.
Prepress Manager (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PADecember 18, 2016
Wide variety of careers available. Fast paced environment. Unique culture. Strong teams. Opportunities for advancement. Flexible work schedules at Corporate Headquarters. Varies with department.
Pros
Flexible work schedules for some departments.
Productive work place
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 15, 2016
I loved my time being at QVC, if I had another chance there I'll melt. I had no issues with that company. People knew how to do their work without causing any issues! We even had a little work out before work and each break! Because of the heavy objects they didn't want any of the employees getting hurt. Which is very understanding, QVC is an outstanding job for anyone to be apart of !!
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 12, 2016
This job was one of my favorites. I had a lot of great reviews on my work ethic. Everyone worked together, I was constantly being cross trained and helping out in other departments. Also, worked a lot of overtime. Very physical labor, loved it.
what I learned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 10, 2017
I learned how to handle a wide variety of diverse customers.I also learned how to work at a faster pace than normal. The types of customers Qvc had compared to Citi were completely different yet so alike.
Very nice place to work
Manual Packer (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAFebruary 8, 2017
Everyday there was something new to learn. It has a very safe environment with fair treating staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing your own task and moving to another section to learn something new.
A pleasant atmosphere to work in.
Order Services Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 21, 2016
The company provided all training and tools need to be efficient in your job, They allow all ages to work for them. The co-workers are very nice and helpful.
Pros
I love the flexibility
Cons
Need more hours to work.
Team Environment
Order Entry Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78251February 1, 2017
The opportunity to acquire customer service and listening skills. Excellent working conditions and flexible work schedule. Great supervisors and team environment.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule
Productive workplace
Merchandise-associate (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAFebruary 25, 2017
was a very great company to work for. hours were very good and very flexible. i loved it! there was always hours available. I was only seasonal but the time that i was there the company was great.
nothing good.
Was safety Captain (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 9, 2017
This company doesn't acknowledge hard work. Safety policies are not enforced nor do they correct bad behavior when it is displayed in front of them. Not a company you want to work for if you have any goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QVC. Our community is ready to answer.

74%