QVC Employee Reviews

Call Center
Order Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 24, 2017
Answer incoming customer calls. The customers that called, half the time did not have any knowledge of some of the products that they were anticipating to buy (ie. computers and electronics) and would have multiple questions. You were judge by the estimated time that you would be on the phone with a customer. That average would be no more than 2 min. I am very customer service orientated and this was difficult for me to meet that requirement.
Pros
Good part-time job
Cons
Timed on the phone with a customer tough criteria
Great and easy work enviornment.
Order Entry (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
A typical day for me was getting to work, sitting down for hours at a time, taking and receiving phone calls from customers of QVC and ordering online what items they wanted. I learned phone skills, and how to type faster. Management there was great! The few bosses I had or knew were always so helpful and kind. They took time to really show you how to do things and made sure you understood. You could tell they really cared about you and your progress in their company. The workplace culture was a very equal opportunity workplace. The hardest part of my job was honestly, nothing I had no problem absolutely with that job. The most enjoyable part was meeting new individuals as always at the workplace, and getting to communicate with some great individuals, who were committed customers.
Great work enviornment
Seasonal Order Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
The management was great. I loved the environment and the work was pretty easy. I liked the fact that the call center is open 24 hours a day. They also have a great cafeteria with reasonable prices.
Customer Service Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 21, 2017
QVC is not a bad place to work. There is always a lot of expectation on management and there are many times when you have too bust your butt to get the job done, but the compensation and benefit package is awesome.
Great company
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJune 21, 2017
Great benefits, major management culture change happened several years ago. Many layoffs, minimal job security, too many budget cuts and poor morale.
Productive and dining area
SERV. SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 16, 2017
A typical day is to help customer set up orders on an inbound call center environment and provide customer service support ; order and done with the order but on a center with rather small cubicles and where co-worker help was unpleasant.
Pros
Productive and had dining cafeteria area
Cons
short lunches
productive
Outbound worker (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCJune 13, 2017
Going to work five days a week was a great thing. Working with friendly people and great supervisors makes you appreciate the opportunity and experience to work for such a big great company
Pros
working at QVC
Cons
unstable/layoffs
Dreadful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 12, 2017
Things have gotten increasingly worse since I started almost 2 years ago. The once a year pay raises are never more than $.25 and are not guaranteed so some employees get raises & others don't. The moral is low to non existent amongst employees and corporates solution to the issue is it's the employees duty to boost the moral amongst each other. Getting any vacation requests approved is almost impossible and every 6 months they change the policy to make it even harder to get vacation time approved. The health benefits are subpar & unaffordable even for 1 individual with no dependents. QVC has changed for the worse as a company and it's reflected not only amongst their work facilities but also through their customers. QVC has some of the worst customers you will ever experience. I wouldn't recommend anyone work here unless you're in a bind & really need a job temporarily.
Pros
Cons
Pay rate, work place moral, customers & management
GOod workplace. pool table and game systems.
Material Handler, Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 10, 2017
Appreciate employees.
Good pay.
Great benefits.
People are professional yet can and allowed to have fun along the way.
Understands work/life balance is iportant.
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2017
I worked part time so I never knew my coworkers. There are no assigned desks but older employees who have worked there while will tell you there are. Able to work overtime if you want to.
Always had job functions to help engage with the employees
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 6, 2017
I always loved how they tried to m incorporate the employees in working with each other.And tried to bring fun into work. There's also room for promotion as well.
Productive Job and has a great lunch eoim
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 5, 2017
I work through People Share when I work at job. Was only their for a project but working their was nice experience even though I was temp. They treated me okay and would love work in a environment like that again.
Very uncompromising Company to work for.
Inbound Generalist (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 5, 2017
QVC could use better managers who over sees employers. But they do have a great point system as far as missing work time. Very good about hiring family.
quite unpleasant
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 4, 2017
not locally available anymore and shut down. had fun at first, but then things went down hill. had many good friends but then again many disgruntled employees kept piling on. working nights didn't help.
Ehh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2017
This job was only a temporary job! I worked a night shift and the management was not all that great. People were low on energy and they didn't make an effort to have the same activities that happened during the day for the night shift.
Great Facility
Loader (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 3, 2017
Great place to be at. People are nice and friendly and willing to help you along the way and the place is huge and it's clean. Well taken care of. Best place I've ever worked
Order Processor
Seasonal Order Services Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2017
The position I held at this job is decent for moms looking for part time work or college students. Very fast past environment, learn a lot about various products and vert repetitious.
QVC reveiw
Packer / Supplier (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJune 1, 2017
Well only being there for a short period of time, I must say it was a good organization to work for while enjoying the work atmosphere and quality of work set before me. Although this happen to be a seasonal job for me I received some good experience while working there.
Pros
Working with management
Cons
At times there wasn't enough work for each shift
Multiline processor (Current Employee) –  Suffolk vaMay 31, 2017
Manageable job, great work environment
Great health benefits
Everyone have a friendly and happy character
Safe place to work
All about customer care
fun place to work
Online Order taker (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986May 30, 2017
once you were trained for the job, it was a great place to work because of the other employees and knowledge of the job and products. There was always time to socialize with the other employees and friends.
Pros
working with friends
Cons
they relocating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QVC. Our community is ready to answer.