R+L Carriers Employee Review

View all R+L Carriers reviews

Rip off
N/A (Current Employee) –  N/AMarch 16, 2014
After working with this company for about 2 years I found out they were under paying me.spoke to management and they basically said deal with it
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Expensive health care.no overtime pay.ETC

Other R+L Carriers Employee Reviews

Its ok place to work.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sauget, ILFebruary 16, 2018
The job is stressful and there is a lot of things that make it that way. Like the people I work with. I work with a bunch of people that all they want is a check and not work for it.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
Work in all weather conditions
Great culture amongst employees firstly. Many experienced and wis gentlemen. Everyones is willing to help one another as far as advice to perform bett
Forklift Driver / Loader/Propane Filler (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAFebruary 14, 2018
RL Carriers was a great opportunity for me and is appreciated. Adulthood was aided by the formidable compensation. Unfortunately the compensation became lackluster conpared to the labor. You're expected to do many things with less whether it's staff supplies, communication with dispatch, time frame between cuts or actual freight thats expedited but late inbound/outbound. Tunnel vision is needed.
Pros
If you manage your work, management tend to not bother employess
Cons
A really decent or exceptional employee can easily feel unappreciated from time to time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R+L Carriers. Our community is ready to answer.