R+L Carriers Employee Review

View all R+L Carriers reviews

Simply the worst job I've ever had.
Combo driver (Former Employee) –  Wilmington OhioFebruary 17, 2014
They treat you like your not even a human being. I was a combo driver. I would work the dock and also drive. When I worked the dock. Management would play with there cell phones and talk bad about everyone. They couldn't answer any questions you may have. They would get irritated if you didn't have a fork lift. Imagine a company this size not having enough of the proper equipment. Then when I drove they hated giving out any driving instructions. They didn't know the names of the places or the addresses of them. They just expected you to know them. They will lie to your face and make false promises.
Pros
Can't think of any.
Cons
Lack of leadership/respect for the associate.

Other R+L Carriers Employee Reviews

Worked with tools in order to accomplish landscaping tasks
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHDecember 10, 2017
Worked with hand tools and other power tools in order to clear debris and accomplish landscaping tasks to include: mowing, trimming, placing mulch, placing rock, and planting small plants.
Pros
Flexible schedule
family oreiented job
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Polk City, FLDecember 9, 2017
R&L is a great place to start if you want to get a little bit more knowledge in the global logistics transportation field. They help you with any problem you have when you are new or have been there for years. They do free give away prizes on holidays like cars such as Camarro, Dodge trucks, Jeeps, and etc. Its great there they also do cookouts for the hard work that we do as employees. They also help you get certifications on any machinery you want to learn about. The one thing i loved the most is because i was an R&L employee i got to stay in Daytona Beach for free, they have a company hotel and its first come first serve but around Christmas time its hard to find a spot because all the snow birds come down.
Pros
VERY family oriented
Cons
couldnt go to my car for break because i am part time and have a 15 minute break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R+L Carriers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9