R+L Carriers Employee Review

View all R+L Carriers reviews

Do Not Leave Your Job For This One!! They Do Not "Take Pride in their People"
P/D Driver - Linehaul (Current Employee) –  Pensacola FlOctober 30, 2013
Terminal Mgr talked me into leaving my job without giving notice,cause they was too busy...My First mistake that I bought into and I always gave notice. Then I was Hired on and All Seemed fine UNTIL first Monday after being hired, and they Called me to tell me they didnt need me, and them calls continued, Calls at 6 am to tell you to be there at 9:30 am or calls At 6am to not come at all cause they had a small "bill count" (Bill count is NO freight for YOU to haul) and I got that 3 days a week. some weeks. and you have to buy your own Pallet jack so you can go in debt w Co. for $400 and your own 2 wheel cart which you will need. Yes they have lift gates that helps but still least your worries. Seniority is everything in this company so starting out is impossible to make a living....Coming from a person that lost his home cause of their lies and still they did not care!!! They May start you out at $17.52 hr but you will only get 6-8hrs a day under 40 hrs a week and your 90 days is "Working Days" so that will take as long as the Company wants to make it>>Do Not Fall for it Screw You R/L!!! You Suck!! I currently work here till I find somewhere else
Pros
not micro-managed, delivery to customers, home daily
Cons
call offs 2-3 days a week

Other R+L Carriers Employee Reviews

work
Customer Service/Appointment Setter/Pre-Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 17, 2018
work is very stressful. The co-workers are mostly nice. I would prefer different hours. Management is horrible. He acts like he "cares" but really doesn't.
Pros
can dress how you want
Cons
Poor management
Always something new!
Pre-clerk (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 14, 2018
I like working at R&L. I love being busy throughout my shift and you never know what "issue" might come your way on any given day! The days are most fast paced and I am still learning "how to's" on the AS400 screen. Office girls can be chatty, that is the hardest part for me.
Pros
wonderful Xmas expierence
Cons
can not go to full time and have yet to receive my raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R+L Carriers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9