R+L Global Logistics Employee Reviews

Excellent Professional Oportunity
Logistics Account Executive - Mexico Division (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 1, 2016
Is a big transportation company, with more than 50 years of experience. That handle all types of shipments (International & Domestics).
O will NOT recommend this company TOO MANY BOSSES
Truckloads (Current Employee) –  Ocala, ft MyersAugust 1, 2016
Bad company to work for, the HR dept. will not protect the employees but will hide and protect their managers, a lot of verbal abusers in Ocala truckload department
The manager is very abusive and live to put employees down, transfer to FT Myers but the abuse continued
Pros
Bait and switch
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 4, 2016
Too many people doing the same job and climbing over each other to do it. Management unable or unwilling to do what it takes to correct the issues.
Over all poor
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 20, 2016
I would not recommend working for this company. They do not have good work-life balance. They do not have good communication, there is very high turn over within all offices. There is constant conflict between managers. Managers abuse power, lack of productive leadership. Lack of overall company values. Did not have enough funds to provide employees with cups for coffee and basic necessities. Offices steal each others clients for personal gain. Not a good company for well-being to much cannibalism.
I love my job
V.P. Of Operations West (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 22, 2015
I am bless to have the opportunity to love what I do. I am able to contribute directly to the success of my company and the development of my team members. I enjoy working with all parties involved in the delivery of goods from point a to point b and feel extremely fulfilled once the job is completed on time.
Pros
Opportunities to learn every day, ability to interact with coworkers and strategic partners
Cons
close minded leadership team
Questionable ethics
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 4, 2014
Great pay, but not an honest company to their employees. Pretty much just cold calling all day.
Fast paced Freight Forwarder offering multiple services and modes in both the international and domestic arena.
Director of International Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2013
Daily responsibilities varied from day to day but most days included handling inquiries from multiple offices within our network ranging from quoting, routing, vendor issues, compliance with government regulations or destination questions regarding our overseas network. Other duties included but were not limited to accounting questions, software questions/queries, audits and business development.

During my time at R+L I was able to learn how to handle all aspects of the freight forwarding industry covering imports & exports, ocean and air as well as regulatory compliance and sales / business development.

Middle management was knowledgeable and very committed to doing what was needed to grow the company but also provide the level of customer service expected by our clients.

Biggest challenge was the flow of information from the field to/from upper management. Continuing to support the field with a healthy corporate message.

Providing the support and expertise the international team needed on a daily basis and building the relationships with our overseas partners developing new business opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R+L Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1