R+L Global Logistics Employee Reviews

horrible management
Supply Chain Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLApril 19, 2017
No rules of engagement at all around their sales structure, the seniors as they call themselves have all the business. If you want to cold call all day long than this is a good place to work. The manager told me when he hired me it was cut throat and it is.
Pros
8 hour a day job
Cons
horrible place to work
Takes most of your life
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 18, 2017
You are expected to be on call 24/7 without compensation above and beyond your annual salary. Health insurance is really high cost to employees. Hard to get actual time off because you are constantly on call with no backup.
Watch out
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2017
If you are an industry professional with multiple years of experience reconsider an offer, this office is mostly for new graduates who are frankly still wet behind the ears and looking for the 'cut away' position from mommy and daddy. If you have a life outside of work, this is not the place for you. The leadership is a mockery of genuine industry representation and the cliquish and immature nature of the 'proposed' senior leadership is laughable. However, the only honest thing the position offered was the 'jump in' mentality which I think allows for a professional to soar, the only sad part about that is that you won't be able to gain the benefits of this soaring because the customer dispersion is handed off to the members of the clique. Overall, the lack of professionalism, poor leadership and dishonest business practices lead much to be desired regarding the company and this particular locale.
Pros
Office mates, customer relationships, genuine skill-set to be gained
Cons
lack of effective leadership, dishonest business practices, poor senior management selections
Excellent Professional Oportunity
Logistics Account Executive - Mexico Division (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 1, 2016
Is a big transportation company, with more than 50 years of experience. That handle all types of shipments (International & Domestics).
O will NOT recommend this company TOO MANY BOSSES
Truckloads (Current Employee) –  Ocala, ft MyersAugust 1, 2016
Bad company to work for, the HR dept. will not protect the employees but will hide and protect their managers, a lot of verbal abusers in Ocala truckload department
The manager is very abusive and live to put employees down, transfer to FT Myers but the abuse continued
Bait and switch
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 4, 2016
Too many people doing the same job and climbing over each other to do it. Management unable or unwilling to do what it takes to correct the issues.
Over all poor
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 20, 2016
I would not recommend working for this company. They do not have good work-life balance. They do not have good communication, there is very high turn over within all offices. There is constant conflict between managers. Managers abuse power, lack of productive leadership. Lack of overall company values. Did not have enough funds to provide employees with cups for coffee and basic necessities. Offices steal each others clients for personal gain. Not a good company for well-being to much cannibalism.
I love my job
V.P. Of Operations West (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 22, 2015
I am bless to have the opportunity to love what I do. I am able to contribute directly to the success of my company and the development of my team members. I enjoy working with all parties involved in the delivery of goods from point a to point b and feel extremely fulfilled once the job is completed on time.
Pros
Opportunities to learn every day, ability to interact with coworkers and strategic partners
Cons
close minded leadership team
Questionable ethics
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 4, 2014
Great pay, but not an honest company to their employees. Pretty much just cold calling all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R+L Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4