R+L Global Logistics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Over all poor
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 20, 2016
I would not recommend working for this company. They do not have good work-life balance. They do not have good communication, there is very high turn over within all offices. There is constant conflict between managers. Managers abuse power, lack of productive leadership. Lack of overall company values. Did not have enough funds to provide employees with cups for coffee and basic necessities. Offices steal each others clients for personal gain. Not a good company for well-being to much cannibalism.
I love my job
V.P. Of Operations West (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 22, 2015
I am bless to have the opportunity to love what I do. I am able to contribute directly to the success of my company and the development of my team members. I enjoy working with all parties involved in the delivery of goods from point a to point b and feel extremely fulfilled once the job is completed on time.
Pros
Opportunities to learn every day, ability to interact with coworkers and strategic partners
Cons
close minded leadership team
Fast paced Freight Forwarder offering multiple services and modes in both the international and domestic arena.
Director of International Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2013
Daily responsibilities varied from day to day but most days included handling inquiries from multiple offices within our network ranging from quoting, routing, vendor issues, compliance with government regulations or destination questions regarding our overseas network. Other duties included but were not limited to accounting questions, software questions/queries, audits and business development.

During my time at R+L I was able to learn how to handle all aspects of the freight forwarding industry covering imports & exports, ocean and air as well as regulatory compliance and sales / business development.

Middle management was knowledgeable and very committed to doing what was needed to grow the company but also provide the level of customer service expected by our clients.

Biggest challenge was the flow of information from the field to/from upper management. Continuing to support the field with a healthy corporate message.

Providing the support and expertise the international team needed on a daily basis and building the relationships with our overseas partners developing new business opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R+L Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8