Clinical Staffing Specialist, San Diego, CA - February 25, 2015
• Source leads by using various recruiting methods (i.e. social networking, resume database, internet, user groups, personal networking, colleges and direct mail)
• Recruit Clinical Trials professionals into permanent and contract positions for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry
• Ability to write unique Boolean search strings for strategic candidate sourcing, to locate professionals on job boards such as Monster, Biospace, and LinkedIn.
• Evaluate candidate’s resumes against position requirements and client profiles.
• Qualify candidates by conducting thorough phone screens, set up interviews with Account Mangers to facilitate the hiring process
• Make approximately 225 calls per week
• Develop and post positions on all major and local job boards.
• Pre-screen large candidate pool and selected short list based on telephone interviews
• Hire for all specialized exempt and non-exempt levels within the organization, CRA’s, CTA’s CTM’s CPM, and other related positions
• Qualified client requisitions, template resumes, and prepared candidates for client interviews
• Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline for clients through sourcing candidates via phone, email, networking, and other technology applications