R&M Energy Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Highly productive and energetic worklplace
Inside Sales Analysis (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXOctober 28, 2014
The day started with order taking, reviewing and submitting. I learned the process of order taking via telephone, email and fax and submitting into the database for warehouse to prepare for shipment.The Customer Service Manager was most helpful in all ways to ensure the team and individuals were taken care of and provided assistance when needed. This goes the same for the colleagues. They were the family you needed to guide you and help you up when you fell. The multitasking during the busiest time proved to be hard at times but was able to manage through with an understanding with vendor (us) and our clients. It was a win for all when we were able to secure and ship an order simultaneously to meet the customer's last minute request.
Pros
healthcare benefits, holiday participation, paid general and vacation time
Cons
limited advancement
Productive, fun work place.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDJune 26, 2014
Really enjoyed this job!
I enjoyed all aspects of this job, This was my branch so I took the responsibility and excelled at it!
i am flexible at different jobs and hours
forklift operator/stator lead (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXNovember 13, 2013
Would. Like. Job back even. As a temp I've. Already been trained /
Pros
iniforms
Cons
15 min breacks
Good place to learn skills
Production Activity Control (Current Employee) –  Willis, TXApril 22, 2013
R&M is a good place to start for younger employees. I started at the bottom and worked my way up until I can no longer see any advancement. The managers are cooperative and listen to employees' advice and ideas. Everyone works together as a team. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the somewhat arrogant nature of a few supervisors. I thoroughly enjoyed working there because of the laid back atmosphere made by employees that always get along well.
Given responsibilities without an equal amount of authority.
Planner/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Willis, Texas 77378January 6, 2012
Robbins and Myers was a great company to work for. I served the Company well, with the responsibilities given me. The first 90 days, the probationary period of my first year. My performance was privately recognized by the materials Manager and the HR director. I was given a voucher, dinner for two and movie passes. Given the opportunity, I would gladly accept a position with R&M Energy Systems. My employment with the company was short lived. Do to a down slide of new Purchase Orders for equipment. Resulting in lay-offs and restructure of personnel by downsizing.
Pros
clean office and machining areas, solid safety programs in place.
Cons
short employment term.