Enterprise Software Support Engineer
R Systems Solutions Inc. (RSSI) is seeking an Enterprise Software Support Engineer who directly interfaces with customer System Administrators, to isolate and resolve issues they’re experiencing, in their environment, relative to the Good Technology product. The Enterprise Software Support Engineer is the primary point of contact for our clients and plays a critical role in defining and supporting our “World Class Customer Support” process.
R Systems Solutions supports an Enterprise solution for mobile messaging. The candidate will be expected to utilize their prior experience administering and supporting Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Domino to resolve complicated issues. We have several opportunities due to our client’s rapid growth in becoming the Global Industry Leader. These positions are located in our Salt Lake City support center. We’re seeking talented individuals that can work a set schedule, supporting a 24/7 environment.
- Resolving technical support inquiries from Enterprise IT administrators via voice and email
- Installing and troubleshooting our Mobile Messaging Enterprise Server within our client’s various environments (Exchange/Domino)
- Logging all customer interactions within our CRM software
- Active listening skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Desire, commitment and skills to provide World Class Support
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience administering Microsoft Exchange and or IBM Domino
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, network connectivity/management, and LAN/WAN
- Experience supporting enterprise firewalls, routers, virtualization and backup solutions
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Outlook and Active Directory
- SQL and Lotus Notes experience is a plus
- Knowledge of wireless carrier networks
- Prior support experience of mobile devices including Android, and iOS
- Windows mobile is a plus
- Prior experience diagnosing and troubleshooting server-related problems
- Ability to provide “World Class Customer Service” in high stress situations
- A high level of problem solving techniques, technical writing and soft skills
- Certifications in related fields a plus
R Systems provides a competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience level. We also provide a benefits package that includes medical, dental, eye care benefits and a 401 K plan. Growth and promotional opportunities exist for individuals who demonstrate strong business acumen, professionalism, commitment and a desire to continually learn and develop their skills.
To ensure a safe working environment for its employees, R Systems requires all candidates for employment submit to a drug test, background and credit checks prior to employment. Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US.