Senior Application Engineer for Power Management & RF Power Amplifiers
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Define, develop and release demo boards and ET Hardware Design Kit (HDK) reference designs. These responsibilities include as a minimum; schematics, BOMs, PCB design/layout, application notes, data packages, & Graphical User Interface (GUI) software
- RF Power Amplifier matching networks design for ET
- World wide customer facing applications engineering support; full life cycle from schematic through layout, test to final product shipment, and customer field support.
- Competitive benchmarking and analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly self motivated, team oriented, proactive, results oriented problem solver that takes ownership for all aspects of the job
- RF PA and related RF systems for wireless and cellular applications.
- RF lab equipment (RF vector signal generator, vector signal analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator) and RF measurement techniques
- Strong understanding of power management circuits
- Track record of supporting engineering and customers for Power Management and/or RF Power Amplifier solutions
- Software development using Visual Studio and LabView. SQL experience is a plus.
- Second language Korean or Chinese strongly desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and track record working with customers
- Sets and meets high personal standards for performance
- BSEE, 7+ years relevant technical experience