Location, location, location, you’re casting about for the ideal place to invest your outgoing, brimming with positive energy and “yes I can do anything” self.
We are waiting with open arms for you. Our approach doesn’t just compel consumers to think something: it inspires them to DO something. Many brand-savvy clients are now looking to agencies like ours for results-oriented strategies for TV, digital, print, mobile and emerging media. Bring your “can-do” attitude, superbly smart ability to multi-task and your innate sense of professionalism here. You would be a part of the largest independent full-service direct response ad agency, R2C Group.
- Provide general information about R2C Group companies as first point of contact
- Welcome visitors and answer phones with professionalism, politely and efficiently
- Oversee all mail processing including: shipping, receiving and tracking
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of lobby, conference rooms and first floor kitchen
- Track and communicate employee attendance
- 4+ years’ of reception/office experience a must, marketing or public relations experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to memorize clients/vendors/employees
- Friendly personality with ability to quickly develop positive relationships with people both on the phone and in person
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must, experience in ShoreTel multi-line and computer automated phone system a plus
- Ability to work and communicate (verbal & written) effectively in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines and agency teammates in all departments
About R2C Group:
R2C Group creates, produces, distributes and measures advertising messages that inspire and compel consumers to respond and purchase. Since 1998, R2C’s team has drawn on its direct response roots, leveraged sophisticated tools and created leading-edge technologies for a new approach to advertising. Headquartered in Portland, Ore., with offices strategically located across the country, R2C’s clients include Microsoft, Humana Healthcare, Consumer Cellular, Web.com, TiVo, EA and many others. More information is available at http://www.r2cgroup.com/.
Please consider joining us! Please complete the application at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4772851
NOTE: Do not send your resume to the provided email address. Thank you in advance!