Challenging and rewarding workplace with a real mission helping our military.
Pros: unified, professional, excellent pay
Cons: 90% overseas, hazardous
- Inventory, install, test, and maintain systems and components of the systems installed.
- I learned a lot more about leadership and how to manage people effectively to get the mission accomplished. I becomes more acquainted with Microsoft Office by generating weekly reports using the programs included in the suite.
- Management was like none other. – more... I was made to feel like a member of a family of professionals. Emphasized personal development and career progression.
- Co-workers were the family of professionals that made it worthwhile at times. Wonderful work environment and cohesion. Everyone helped everyone.
- The hardest part of the job was being overseas and not being able to see my loved ones every day.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was doing what I loved and knowing that my efforts were directly impacting the mission of out service men and women. – less