Position Title: Restaurant Manager
Reports to: General Manager / Regional Manager
- Creates “RA”ckin experiences for our guests through fun and energetic service. Plans, organizes, and coordinates the resources of the restaurant in an efficient and profitable manner.
Tasks and Duties:
- Supports the general manager in aligning employee behaviors with company initiatives within the restaurant
- Involved in the hiring, training, development, evaluation, and coaching of each hourly employee within the restaurant
- Organizes, develops, and produces scheduling according to restaurant sales volumes and needs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Focuses on producing quality food and drinks in a fun, high-energy environment.
- Directs a safe working environment through providing sanitation practices, proper repair and maintenance of equipment, proper food handling, and guidance regarding proper preparation practices
- Able to resolve conflict involving employees and guests through providing resolutions and proactively solving problem scenarios
- Conducts quality audits of food, drinks, atmosphere, service, and facilities
- Promotes restaurant positively through grassroot efforts involving outreach to the community
- Supports company success of marketing initiatives and promotions
- Accurate recording of data involving labor, inventory, invoicing, guest counts, and sales
- Assists in implementation of motivational tactics to increase employee job performance
- Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined in the RA employee handbook
- Education specific to restaurant management or business management is preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years restaurant management experience
- Prior experience within the hospitality industry will be considered
- Must possess ability to utilize in a timely manner the functions of data-entry software, outlook, word documents, and excel.
- Current management food handler’s certification and alcohol awareness training will be required during employment
Indeed - 13 months ago