Position Title: Restaurant Manager
Position Summary: Oversees and coordinates restaurant operations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all data entry to ensure it is accurate and is done in a timely and efficient manner in accordance of the needs of the corporate office
- Ensures the receipt of all orders to verify correct quantities and pricing
- Supervises inventories and estimates food and beverage costs
- Coordinates hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation and termination of personnel
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts and other services
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints. Communicates with guests and employees to solve problems and ensures complete guest satisfaction
- Inspects dining room, food receiving, preparation, production and storage areas to ensure health and safety regulations are being adhered to at all times
- Reviews financial information such as sales and costs and monitors budgets to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations. Takes action to prevent deviation from budget
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the restaurant. Assists in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures
- Coordinates the scheduling of departments
- Hands on with grass roots at the store level
- Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined in the RA Employee Handbook
Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and approachable personality
- Knowledge of all company standards, processes, products, and brand
- Leadership skills that can be applied and taught to others
- Self motivated requiring little supervision
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate changes effectively
- Ability to discern and maintain confidentiality for the company
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and teaching techniques
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations
- Focuses on solving conflict not blaming
- Uses problem solving skills and problem assessment skills
- Knowledge of employment laws, human resource practices and safety principles
Management level work experience in the hospitality industry is mandatory. 3 plus years. Demonstrated understanding of day to day restaurant operations.
Serv Safe certified, alcohol service certified, EEOC certified.
Creative ability, Microsoft Office proficient, and excellent interpersonal communication skills needed.