RAB Lighting has a full time opportunity for an experienced lighting designer who has strong sales and project management skills.
The Lighting Design Engineer will be the first line of contact for RAB customers and salesmen that require design and engineering assistance.
RAB is a manufacturer of lighting fixtures and you will be responsible for determining which RAB products to specify for the job. You will work with project drawings, AutoCAD, AGI32 and other tools to develop deliverables in the form Design Packages, Lighting Layouts, Point-by-Point Calculations and Energy Engineering studies.
- AutoCAD – 2D drawing and 3D model creation
- AGI32 experience
- Familiarity with IESNA guidelines and Lighting Design best practices
- Revit experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field of study
- 3-5+ years of lighting design and application engineering experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental & 401k (with match)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick/personal days
- Catered lunch daily
About RAB Lighting:
RAB Lighting, located in Northvale, New Jersey is a leading manufacturer of Sustainable Outdoor Lighting Fixtures, using LED, HID, CFL and Motion Sensing technology. Founded in 1946, RAB sells Professional Grade lighting nationwide, through a broad network of Electrical Distributors.